Search found 17 matches

Return

Re: Coaching Apps

Number7 wrote:Cheers, can you print files and reports?

yep at the end of each game you hit a save button and it emails a PDF directly to you.
by Dutchy
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Historical SAFA info /SAAFL info

Which channel did the TV coverage of the SAFA back in the day? Shown live i think?

Not 100% certain but think it was Channel 9. The game of the round was played on Sunday's at Adelaide oval if I recall and televised live. SAFA was a big time league in its prime. Lots of SANFL players starring for local clubs.
by Yank Man
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Historical SAFA info /SAAFL info

Number7 wrote:Which channel did the TV coverage of the SAFA back in the day? Shown live i think?

i reckon it was channel 9, on a sunday :D
by Footy Chick
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

Legend. 5 time premiership player and 3 time captain in those. Is Ditts. Don’t see a problem at all, has done the job before and will do a good job again
by bulldogs
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chic train signings have started.

Dylan Brooks and Nathan Wright on board a heap more to come I’m hearing.
by carey
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just asked Scott gailbraith the same question, he said Scott gailbraith
by bubba love
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is everyone’s opinions as who is the best footballer in this division?

Seems that I missed the boat with the Gailbraith jokes. Can I just add that he's not even the best player in his family.

Surely Darren Francis is the most damaging player in this comp. Absolute biggest dick playa. Kicks bags out his bum and boosts like a Mario Kart mushroom when there is an open goal in front of him.
by The Big Shrek
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

300 Games Dale Agius

This week the great man, Kilburn President, future state Premier and sexiest man south of Grand Junction Road will play his 300th game.

Is there a bigger icon in the Adelaide Footy League?
by The Big Shrek
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Love a rumour, I say this quite deliberately, you are a liar. Hiding behind a pseudonym and making up rumours is pathetic behaviour. Would be interesting to see if you were willing to put your name to any of this.
by The Big Shrek
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paywall article but the headline about KFC reads “A longstanding inner-north football club needs to raise $50,000 in four weeks — or it’s going to be booted out of its home-ground, and may then fold entirely“

Tough to raise that amount in a short period , hopefully the league helps out
by Brodlach
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Malcolm "Hank" Lamond sadly has lost his battle with cancer.

A fantastic servant of the APFL as an Umpire, Balaklava FC as a player, coach and committee member and a fantastic supporter of junior football.

Will be greatly missed. Condolences to his family.
by Hazbeen
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't really blame the league here. They asked last week for a response from clubs and a list of questions. Going by the list of questions it's written as if only 1 club had any. Kudos to that club!

The league should have been a lot more organised and followed the lead of a professionally run organisation like the SAAFL which is now governed by the SANFL. It could have been voted on 4-5 weeks ago subject to restrictions easing if clubs would be participating....now its nothing more than a shambles in which most clubs have lost interest and so have the playing groups who will lose faith in the league moving forward and venture to rival amateur clubs in the north who are playing In 2020.
by football tragic
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bute are used to doing heaps of travel to play footy so Im guessing their submission would have been based upon playing mainly away games. Good on them for thinking outside the square and getting their community some footy in 2020.
by Dutchy
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2020

Special thanks to the TTG Committee for the 1/2 time invite for the drinks and eats.
The Pies & Spring rolls helped us all thaw out. Well done boys and was well attended by both committees.

This.

This just doesn't happen enough anymore - it's one of the old school traditions that unfortunately has fallen by the wayside for a lot of clubs.

As far as I know, it's still a firm fixture in most country footy comps.

Henley Reserves have made it a rule that the whole side stick around and have a beer at half time of the A Grade. They do it to support the A Grade but also to give the oppo club some money over the bar.
by hollywood7477
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:
happyhawk wrote:Hearing Balaklava 100% going to North Eastern next year. Big loss for the APFL.

November 25 seems to be the official date of the decision.

Bit more to moving comps than just that
by Hazbeen
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

A big cheers to the smosh lads who were out in numbers and really supported the kilburn club. Our bbq and canteen had a huge day with 7.5kg of pork sold on our pork and gravy rolls 7kg steaks got smashed. Just over 7kg of bacon well over 100 eggs plenty of snags.
On field smosh were just way to good in both grades but the game was played in good spirit and some of the best umpiring I have seen all year. Good luck to smosh for the season. There supporters are vocal and really do a good job getting behind there lads.
by Browny007
Mon May 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

Definitely 300 games for the Big shrek this weekend. A fantastic effort and one only a handful of people have achieved at Kilburn. He deserves all the accolades and praise that comes his way. I hope the boys put in a really strong performance for him.
by Old_mate21
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |