Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

The new IF coach wouldn't be happy about Rankine jumping ship this late..

Not necessarily mate. A big loss yes but he's only trained twice for us. So we figured it was certain to happen. We believe we've put the correct actions in place to cover him and also with the ones we thought would possibly leave.

As I've said to him already we wish him all the best and I'm sure he will do well.
by Pfeiff32
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

Weetra should play A grade but will depend on where his head his at.
How many games until he club hops again?

Over rated.

For that young lad it's all in the mind for him, I think his 18 or something wait till his 22 or 23 to say what type of player he will be
I remember watching him was playing in 4 diffrant positions or something then played down back and did well don't be to harsh bedge, unfortunately lots of the younger generation are jumping to diffrant clubs now days times have changed not for the better that's for sure

A big reason the younger generation jump clubs is because coaches don't build a proper culture and set the correct standards at these lower divisions. They decide to throw the money around instead, for a short term gain and the club ends up where they started. Too many coaches worry about the 2-3 years they are at a club. They don't worry enough about the 3+ years and the situation they leave a club after they are gone.
by Pfeiff32
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |