Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

I ment to say so called overated Brahma they beat everybody when it mattered
by MarionPremers2018
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide footy League - Division 6

I've been hearing Smithfield have brought the U17s up into the Senior ranks if that's the case, Will be interesting to see how it happens because Marion have done the same thing the last 3 years young blood is important probably is better then calling on the same 30+ year Olds year after year?
by MarionPremers2018
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Farm look like they haven't had much of a player influx over the pre season so probably will be another hard year coming up Goodluck to all
by MarionPremers2018
Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Few Yellow Cards/Red Cards in the trial up at Houghton been told any truth to this?

Bedge completely right a good couple hundred at rosewater Friday night for what was a good match to watch the league should take note.

Ingle farm full tilt look like they might be hard to beat in division 7, the first half rosewater played A graders but ultimately couldn't go with Ingle farm late in the first half from what I watched one team had some form of structure across 2 lines midfield-defence from ingle farm looked comfortable most the night, rosewater seemed to be kicking long at all costs fell straight into Ingle Farms hands.

Do Ingle farm have a big full forward looked like a mosquito fleet type set up?
by MarionPremers2018
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFL Tribunal Listing

Jerry Jerry Jerry =D>
by MarionPremers2018
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |