Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Arch44 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Arch44 wrote:You cant have them because they are coming to us :lol:

If Kilburn go under, then i'll swoop. 8)

Just not Greg Matthews because you said hes too old

You're just a big vulture.

Exactly, no senior citizens allowed.

I prefer to think of myself as more of an "opportunist" 8) :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Those not introducing the policy are only delaying the inevitable. Will be advised for the next couple and then compulsory after that. It's how all slow large scale policy is implemented.
Let's be serious, there really isnt much need to introduce a policy - it's mandatory for kids to wear them, has been for years - in a few years time the old codgers will move on and the youth will come through and continue to wear their helmets.
by The Bedge
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

BigShow23 wrote:Houghton would be 1.01 favourites for next year if they don’t win the hole thing with recruits of Lee’s,Mcewan,brooks,burns,Muir there is something wrong it’s not just recruiting it’s smart recruiting. These blokes will strengthen them up all over the ground!

$100 says they don’t play in the GF
by The Bedge
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What because eyre are really good they don’t want to play against them

Hate to break it to the women’s teams but every single season every single year there will be a ‘top’ side and a ‘bottom’ side
It’s not about top and bottom, it’s about the gulf that’s developed between the top and the rest, and sides being relegated to weekly happy hour for them.

Eyre Royals would play finals in the men’s LO4 Comp.
by The Bedge
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can understand why 8 and 8 makes sense but the problem i have found managing sporting comps for over ten years now is that even if they reduce the womens comp to a 8 team A Grade all that will happen is the 8th and 7th placed sides will push the agenda and believe they have a genuine case to move down to grade 2. Especially as this would means they would more than likely have to play Eyre more than once a season unless they wanted a 7 game season.
Interestingly from what I could gather from the meeting, clubs didn’t want to play Eyre Royals but at the same time none wanted to drop down a division (except Smithfield). Go figure.

Sounds like 2hrs of telling and bitching and frankly waste of time.
by The Bedge
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had to be a Bye on AFL GF day. Who’s going to want to play cricket. When they can watch the Cox plate then the AFL GF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by the joker
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love Cam
by The Bedge
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |