Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Central District annual report 2013

Seb Guilhaus 21 games 4 goals 5th Best & Fairest

Also interesting to note amongst the debutants for that season were Brock Castree, Sam Colquhoun & Josh Glenn.

Where are those blokes these days Groucho?

Brock just played in a flag with North and Josh Glenn is beating up people, ripping off country clubs and playing the odd game for Norwood :lol:
by Footy Chick
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which Professional teams do you follow?

AFL - Carlton (bloody useless the lot of them)

NRL - St George Illawarra

A-League - Adelaide

English football - Bradford City (bloody useless the lot of them)

NFL - Buffalo Bills (Bloody useless the lot of them)

NBA - Celtics

NHL - Kind of the Bruins, but only the Boston link

MLB - Red Sox as Per NHL
by Jase
Fri May 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season Retirements and move ons

Andrew Moore signed at Prospect.

Andrew played 60 AFL games for Port Adelaide & Richmond (2010-2016) before playing the last three seasons in the VFL for Box Hill who are affiliated with the Hawthorn Football Club.

He played 18 games for North Adelaide (2010-2013) when he was aligned to the Roosters during his time on Port Adelaide’s AFL list.

Andrew is an inside midfielder with strong ball winning ability, endurance, experience and leadership. Andrew has been Captain of Box Hill for the past two seasons, leading the Hawks to Premiership success in 2018 while claiming the club champion award in the same season.

He had another strong season in 2019, playing in 15 games and averaging 23 disposals, 4 marks, 6 clearances and 6 tackles.

Jacob Surjan (Head of Development) provided the following comments on adding Andrew to our list;
“ We are delighted to have Andrew at the Roosters for season 2020. He comes back to NAFC with great experience, playing in the VFL for the last three seasons where is also captained his club which will be invaluable for our group. Extremely competitive, Moorey will push the group to be better. Andrew is a fantastic person and will add great value both on and off the field.”

The North Adelaide Football Club welcome Andrew and his partner Kate, and we look forward to watching ‘Moorey’ in the red and white once again.
by PatowalongaPirate
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gridiron SA

HH I just a couple of questions for you, what are the fees for your mob this season and do you still train at Riverside?

I'm considering a loooong overdue comeback. I was once a Hog but they've moved way to far away from me now to make trainings and they want about $300 a season. While the Eagles are closest to me but they want $400

Go the :@) :@) :@)
by Jimmy_041
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |