Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: BL&G Football League

Gawler Centrals far more ground to make up than the big 3 clubs of the Barossa.

Finals will be another Barossa carnival

Lol your mob wont be part of it
Centrals the team to beat

Perhaps not but winning more than 25% of all A-Grade flags this century probably speaks for itself. Good to see you decide to wait until you have some results behind you before you bob your head up to reply to this.

Good for GC, I hope they prove me wrong and win a flag. Having a large number of players returns speaks volumes about a club.

I made my predictions before you, Yours was a response to mine. There was no where else for it to go until we had some matches.
I dont think anyone apart from Gaw Central people hope they win the flag,

Definitely went a bit gung ho with my comments regarding Gawler Central lol. Tend to agree, no one wants to see them win it
by Maggies2002
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wasn't the whole reason they got rid of sean baker so they could get a playing coach?
by Maggies2002
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R15 Central v Sturt Saturday 1410

The idiots who sacked Joff to bring in a favourite son should seriously their positions questioned.

The dogs are a substantially worse side than last year. Dublas not much better, still Joff would have every right to feel robbed.
by Maggies2002
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Apparently a certain Willaston former wannabe hard man wasn't happy with the final result.

His name rhymes with Fat Notton. Slightly younger than myself.
by Maggies2002
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |