Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

Who have min man picked up ??

Sorry cant remember the names but when i was told them i remember i knew who all of them were and was fairly impressed.

I believe there is a few from the one adelaide based club.

Speaking to a few min man people, they are happy with new recruits, but not getting ahead of themselves by any means.
by iliveupnorth
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Big call swamp dog.
Obviously you don't occupy a comittee position.
by iliveupnorth
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 8 should be reasonably predictable, but you never know.

BBH should be competitive at home, and be used to the likely very cold conditions that will greet the away team BSR. You’d expect BSR to get the points still.

The Saints should have a comfortable win against the Cats.

North and South local 'derby'. North would hope to rebound after a bad loss last week. South, winless, were apparently pretty good still last week against BBH. Lots of younger players for both teams which is great to see. On form North should win, but in a close ‘tussle’.

MinMan vs RSMU will be an interesting one. MinMan will be hard at it in the middle, and depending on how many millimeters of rain fall between now and Saturday, conditions may just favour them. I am expecting a close one, and would not be surprised if MinMan manage to jag a win, in what I think should be a low scoring event. But on form you’d expect Hawks to win.
by iliveupnorth
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |