Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: New Footy Season Format Options for 2020

May 11 would be the absolute earliest for any football announcement.
That's when the AFL are making their announcement isn't it? You'd think no competition beneath that would make any announcements before the AFL, so I think you may be correct.

Monday, May 11 still gives like 5 weeks until June 13 - ample time to resume training and be ready for "Round 1".
Yep.

They won't have community football starting up before AFL.

Which is a bit of a shame - obviously AFL is a national comp requiring interstate travel and a certain level of cooperation between state governments.

On the other hand, the SAAFL is completely self contained within SA. If we have weeks of 0 cases, and only a handful of 'active cases' so long as interstate travellers are required to quarantine, there's no reason we shouldn't be able to play footy within SA before it's opened up nationally.
by davideyy71
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

So the Cows and Failures can go full on training from next Monday contact and all, seems one rule for the so called high and mighty and another rule for the lesser

what could possibly have changed from Friday when Stephen Marshall said 'no exemption, it's too risky' to today? I can't imagine how much time the AFL and Crows/Power would have wasted over the weekend and last few days organising the Gold Coast hubs. I'll laugh if Gill and the AFL call them out and say 'nup bad luck, have fun on the gold coast'
by davideyy71
Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2020

hollywood7477 wrote:Hmmm you reckon there is more than 20 players there!!!!

why would you even post this on a public forum? what are you trying to achieve?
by davideyy71
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Geez ok I’ll say it so it’s a little bit easy for you to understand. Paying B Graders from other clubs to come play at your club.

curious question - do B grade coaches get paid?

imagine if a club took a b grade coach from another club and made them their a grade coach - and paid them too! shock horror!!
by davideyy71
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

legend. congrats ben
by davideyy71
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |