Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

I think, in order to fill up D5 to 10 teams there will only be 1 relegated from D5 and D6
You're assuming the league wants 10 teams in each division.. ;)
Good call Bedge just quietly 8)
Watched Elizabeth v TOS on the weekend. Massive crowd at Argana Park. Looked like some sort of fundraiser happening over near the clubrooms that had a hell of a lot of support. Elizabeth too good second half.

Warm day, sun out, drink in hand, but no BBQ. :(
by Pag
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Salisbury
BOSFC
St Pauls
Elizabeth

Again in no order will take some scalps on their day but maybe just a little inconsistent to match it with the top 6
Not sure if I misunderstood this, but I don't know how much more consistent a club can get coming off an undefeated premiership season.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Div 6 was by far the worst division last year, the top 3 teams in Div 7 would have played finals easily and one of them would have knocked Elizabeth off!

Bit of a reality check coming for them this season when they play the top end teams in Div 5, even the middle ranged teams to be fair! Lol

Possibly 1 of Brahma or the units maybe might have snuck into the top 5 last season as it dropped off after the top 4 in d6 but none of them would have come close to knocking off Elizabeth, - or any of the other top 4 sides for that matter, sizeable gap.
To say division 6 was by far the worst division last year is an absolute piss take

Div 6 was by far one of the worst divisions last year gap wise - the top 3 compared to the rest of the comp was deplorable
by Sticks28
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

p.s if you were so well advanced you would’ve taken the offer to go D5, instead of peacocking around D6 “being roughened up”. ;)
by The Bedge
Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFL Tribunal Listing

Game total by week:
Trial: 9
Wk 1: 14
Wk 2: 8
Wk 3: 26
Wk 4: 16
Wk 5: 16
Wk 6: 22
Wk 7: 20
Wk 8: 43* (Cam Matters incident still to be heard)

Your original prediction for Round 8 was massive unders, Bedge!! Can't believe how many 'dangerous tackles' are still occurring every round.

We had a fella get weeks for a ‘dangerous tackle’ and there was absolutely nothing in it , game wasn’t even recorded so not sure how they’ve decided to come up with the suspension

I'm with you, Burner. I think there has been a massive over-correction with the 'dangerous tackle'.
by MoP
Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |