Search found 11 matches

Return

EAGLES 2020 PREMIERS

Congratulations to the Woodville West Torrens Football Club .... very fortunate to have Jade Sheedy leading the club.
by Jackal1
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EAGLES 2020 PREMIERS

Don't forget about the sacrifice Jake Comitogianni made for the club. Volunteered to be the emergency for the league team despite having the opportunity to play in the Reserves premiership. Was pretty unlucky to be squeezed out of the league team but his committment to the club was admirable.
by Jackal1
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 SANFL Grand Final North v Eagles

I am glad to hear that it was addressed, we would do the same to anyone in our colours.
by Jackal1
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Player movements

Very surprised at this decision by the Menzels. I presume its a done deal as there has been nothing from the Eagles about this. They don't fit the norms that the Eagles look for in recruits...generally under 24 years old & can offer minimum 4 years / 100 games. It cannot be about money, we don't have it and we I am confident we stick to the salary cap rules. If the Menzels were chasing money they would be playing country footy. I suspect that they approached the Eagles and want to finish off their careers with a chance of playing some finals. 30 & 28 year olds with massive injury backgrounds - I expect they will come to the Eagles on the Eagles terms.
by Jackal1
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am sure you will find Sutcliffe remains at power reserves and Knight will land at north.
by Jackal1
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EAGLES 2020 PREMIERS

Good news, James Tsitas has agreed to return to the Eagles in 2021, he was a very important part of the Premiership midfield.
by Jackal1
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CDFC 2021

How is Jamie Coff shaping up, some pretty high opinions of him at the Eagles.
by Jackal1
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes Boyd and Seb are very good mates.
by Jackal1
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R4 Eagles v North Sunday 2.10PM

Good post Brendan, enough of the negatives, hopefully certain groups who attend the footy know they not helping their own club and the SANFL. It looks like the Eagle & North players get on pretty well off the field and it was excellent to see the North coaches and players welcomed into our club afterwards. Both groups commented on how tough a game it was and loved the contest. Had North got over the line we thought Barns would have won the medal.
by Jackal1
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2021 SEASON

My apologies, I included Sutcliffe, Broadbent and to a lesser extent allmond.
by Jackal1
Wed May 12, 2021 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The June 2nd Draft

Sharman was allowed to play due to the Vic Covid situation. He has since flown to Sydney and joined the Saints and with all of their injuries could play against the Crows next match.
by Jackal1
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |