Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: ATCA

I watched the start of the days play, Para Hills were exceptional with the ball and everything was pitched up.
Flinders couldn't pierce the field at all and put pressure on themselves by not being able to score. PH took their chances and just snuffed them out.
Well played PH.
Fantastic bowling effort, had nothing to do with the wicket.
Neutral supporter that just went for a watch.
by Password Please
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 3

Sporting Pulse = GARBAGE.
Sort it out please you fools.
PISS POOR.
by Password Please
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Bluedemon wrote:Lockleys win the flag in 2020 then sack their coach.

In 2021 they miss out on finals, Karma.

Oh come on, in the tightest grade in the comp they finish 5th and with one more win they finish 2nd.
They still play finals as of 3 weeks ago, unlucky the good ole Covid cropped up.
by Password Please
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Nobes with a red card yesterday is really going to hurt the chances of them going up to Div 3 - going to be a huge out for hope valley

What did he do?

Probably get it overturned anyway

Don't know what makes you say that...We're not rich, nor do we have mates at the SANFL.

It was a magic game of football yest at Hope Valley, both sides missed opportunities, thats footy.
We were right behind the said action and report and to be honest that was footy 15 years ago but it isn't anymore.
I think Hope Valley can still get the job done, they were pretty good all over the ground, the Pooraka lads can hold their heads high, great effort.
Good luck Demons.
by Password Please
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Div Teams Of The Year 2022

Interested in all Divisions teams of the year if anyone has them handy, my personal interest is irrelivant Bedge.
Just would like to see them in one thread.
by Password Please
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Booney wrote:Getting home last night to find Mum had dropped off a pot of tuna mornay for me. :heart:

Beautiful, no complaints but a good old fashion lambs fry next time please.
Lockleys Hotel does a good brew.
by Password Please
Wed May 03, 2023 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Bray Rafanelli and his super sidekick Matt Lucas are absolute geniuses! What they've achieved to get Lockleys to D3 is nothing short of incredible.

It wasn't that long ago, Lockleys were running around in D6 - ultra competitive but couldn't quite nail the finish - now they've managed to go BANG real quick and rise.. along with the new developed clubrooms, they're becoming very much a club of choice in that region.

Good luck in the Grand Final, and your journey in D3.
As a point of interest, was speaking to a Lockleys junior coach on the weekend, they had 5 lads 18 in the the side that won on the weekend i believe.
Over the years Henley tend to end up with their top juniors for some reason, maybe $$$$$$$, don't know.
Henley certainly arn't the apple of Lockley's eyes and they are looking forward to challenging the demoted Sharks who reside 5 minutes away, maybe the tide is about to turn.
by Password Please
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

giffo wrote:Great results for Lockleys again today with the Bs and Cs winning their way through to the big dance.

Huge effort to have all in the GFs, well done.
A grade will be a belter.
by Password Please
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

A watch for you all, #10 in the link below, was on it at 61s, another 100m and it wins, same jock, $9 fixed atm.

Appears to love a good break between races and is up 300m from it's last start, did a fair bit of research on it before last start and got $14 the place.

Taree tmrw R1, Newfangled Jill.

https://racing.racingnsw.com.au/FreeFields/VideoResult.aspx?MeetDate=2024Jan04&VenueCode=OTM0NA==&RaceNumber=2&MeetingCategory=Professional&VideoFileType=FullReplay
by Password Please
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

A watch for you all, #10 in the link below, was on it at 61s, another 100m and it wins, same jock, $9 fixed atm.

Appears to love a good break between races and is up 300m from it's last start, did a fair bit of research on it before last start and got $14 the place.

Taree tmrw R1, Newfangled Jill.

https://racing.racingnsw.com.au/FreeFields/VideoResult.aspx?MeetDate=2024Jan04&VenueCode=OTM0NA==&RaceNumber=2&MeetingCategory=Professional&VideoFileType=FullReplay
For an ex SA trainer
Yep, that's what caught my eye a few weeks back, Gask if you look at his horses gives them good long breaks but they can perform first up over distances, it took me a while to convince myself to back it and watched a few replays but it paid off.
Tmrw if it gets up will be just a bonus, fingers crossed.
by Password Please
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |