Lutheran 56

Houghton 117
Parks 62
by Parker1992
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

I did enjoy the B grade Friday - rolled up to have the Units coach ask me if I'd come to learn something about coaching from him.. :lol:

It was umm.. insightful.

What I found interesting, was I asked a Units supporter what they thought of the 3/4 address - they thought it was really good. :?

I know you read this stuff too DJ - so below is a snapshot of games played by the Crabs, to debunk your theory that the league allowed them to drop 10x A graders for the final..

Flinders Uni.PNG

Did they have lots of injuries in the A Grade this year or were the A grade out of finals contention very early on.

Is it unusual to see only 5 blokes that hadn't played A Grade throughout the year.

Can happen though, quick count suggests that PNU used 40 blokes in seniors across the year that would theoretically leave only 4 blokes (if all were available etc)

Can confirm Flinders were decimated by injury this season. Looks like they shared around the seniors duties.
by Parker1992
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |