Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

How good is the PlayHQ ladder - you get 2pts for a win, but 10pts for a draw :lol:
by The Bedge
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:How good is the PlayHQ ladder - you get 2pts for a win, but 10pts for a draw :lol:

Well wins happen all the time, its a rare occurrence to manage to get the scores to balance, of course a tie should be worth more! ;)
by Trader
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BedgeBet value bets of the week:

SGM: Central United (-41.5), Darrell McIntyre 3+ goals, Jordan Perna-Hague 3+ goals @ $9.50

Rosewater v Brahma: Jaydn Gagliardi BOG @ $4.20

Multi: Central United > West Croydon > Rosewater > Ingle Farm @ $7.95

Highest Score: West Croydon $3.20
Lowest Score: Fitzroy $2.65
Most Goals in a Match: Rosewater & Brahma Lodge $4.00
Most Skill Errors: Para Hills & Ingle Farm $1.91
You taking all these bets on Buddybet?

@thebedge

How do we make some money off these buddy bets...……….there has to be a way to turn this into massive profits. :lol: :lol: :lol:
by whufc
Mon May 16, 2022 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have coached against Trinity plenty of times over the last 10 years and Bedge is on point 100% correct, Trinity instigate majority of any altercations that I have seen and have been informed by from opposition coaches to be wary of it. I will say though its up to the players how they respond and try not to be sucked in, which at times can be difficult in the heat of the moment.
by Arch44
Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a load of crap.

"An Adelaide Footy League club has set itself up for a major turnaround in 2022 as it battles to move back up to division five."

So the club who asked to go down is now faces the "major task of getting the club promoted from division six.".. umm you could've just stayed in D5.

"Preseason has looked positive for the Hawks, and with the season fast-approaching players had bought in on the process of turning the club around."

Well no shit, you dropped a division FFS..

Can't believe you get sort of article, you poor **** must've been tough taking the easy option out. :roll:

Bedge. You need to settle down.
You have absolutely zero idea of what my football club has been through since the end of last season.
You forget this is just an Adelaide footy league with local people trying to keep community alive and enjoy a football club and become part of something.

Let me know when the keys of your club are in the door ready to lock it up one last time.
When the core players that have come through the last full junior program to play 300+ senior games are sitting there stressed about something important in their life may come to an end.
Volunteers who have given 40+ years of their life to keep the place running with fundraising and all the little things in between.

Tell me when you get to that point what you would do.
You are a forum fossil and the only relevance you have is being on this forum Blurting utter bullshit like Kane Cornes.

We’ve flirted with these lines before but this was the darkest time of all of them.
The option we had in 99/2000 to have one team is not available anymore.
We spoke about going to 7 with the league.
Asked if it we could have one team in the Cdivs
But we fell on going to 6 and are having a swing. Atleast we aren’t giving up and having a go.

I’ll be more stoked if the bar stays open and the patrons, players and all involved are just bloody happy.

You can speculate your bullshit all you want and do it on here but you wouldn’t come to the place and say it to the faces of the people that are doing the work.
Say it to thommo I’m sure he’d really appreciate it.
Bravely took on a task that no one here would take on.
Go to another club with no connection and try build something with a list of maybe 7-10 players.

But as per… you know fa and you think you got it but in reality you don’t.
You forget this is just local footy.. we all love it and want to be apart of it. To keep the club going is a GF right now for us and if it does you can come down or I’ll come to you and peacock around all you want.

You are to caught up mate. Get your info right first and then comment or if you got nothing substantial to say shut up.

Get a grip.
Good luck in the Grand Final next week. ;)
by The Bedge
Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |