Return

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

Its all cashless I believe at the gate - you must pay by card
by Sticks28
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Hahahah well said get the **** out of lockleys ASAP - kenilworth were probabaly getting hit behind the ball all day from that mob don’t blame them wanting to get out of that hole straight away
by Sticks28
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Salisbury
BOSFC
St Pauls
Elizabeth

Again in no order will take some scalps on their day but maybe just a little inconsistent to match it with the top 6
Not sure if I misunderstood this, but I don't know how much more consistent a club can get coming off an undefeated premiership season.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Div 6 was by far the worst division last year, the top 3 teams in Div 7 would have played finals easily and one of them would have knocked Elizabeth off!

Bit of a reality check coming for them this season when they play the top end teams in Div 5, even the middle ranged teams to be fair! Lol

Possibly 1 of Brahma or the units maybe might have snuck into the top 5 last season as it dropped off after the top 4 in d6 but none of them would have come close to knocking off Elizabeth, - or any of the other top 4 sides for that matter, sizeable gap.
To say division 6 was by far the worst division last year is an absolute piss take

Div 6 was by far one of the worst divisions last year gap wise - the top 3 compared to the rest of the comp was deplorable
by Sticks28
Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFL Tribunal Listing

That is ludicrous - how on earth is that not a suspension - other clubs getting hit with suspensions for much softer things then that
by Sticks28
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Bluedemon wrote:when is the fixture due to be released?

The fixture has been released on PlayHQ now!
by Sticks28
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Finally, all speculation will take place but it’s not the coach. You can’t coach bad discipline and lack of effort. A coach is only as good as his playing group.
On the contrary, I would think those are two things the coach can & should have a direct impact on.

Couldn’t agree more - all starts from the leader.
by Sticks28
Mon May 22, 2023 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 3

Tough day for hope valley on past players & sponsors day getting smashed in all 3 grades - would have been a nice size crowd there I would have thought? Very surprised pembroke only winning by 3 goals to gaza. Popped out to watch Unley play they look like a quality outfit.
by Sticks28
Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a tight comp this one is - nearly at the halfway mark & pooraka appear to be the stand out. Super super tight from 3rd to 8th - anyone could squeeze into this top 5. Appears that portland & mitcham look the likely to get relegated which is super suprising to see mitcham down there. Gonna be a great second half of the year.
by Sticks28
Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeez - just seen footage on facebook of scotch winning after the siren. Super super lucky holding the ball paid in my opinion - Westminster would be filthy.
by Sticks28
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AdFL Tribunal Listing

how is that only a yellow card - that was an absolute grub move in my opinion.
by Sticks28
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 Eagles v Norwood

god it's weird the infatuation with the menzel brothers that the central supporters have - suppose they are still bitter seeing them win flags in an eagles guernsey.
by Sticks28
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

Booney wrote:Channel 7 have been rocked by the resignation of Chief Football reporter Tom Browne.

Thats great news - fingers crossed sam mcclure pisses of soon aswell.
by Sticks28
Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might venture out to Modbury this weekend for the local derby between them and valley's - heard the first game had a monster crowd would expect the same this weekend. Looks to be a good game on paper aswell 1 V 3.
by Sticks28
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might venture out to Modbury this weekend for the local derby between them and valley's - heard the first game had a monster crowd would expect the same this weekend. Looks to be a good game on paper aswell 1 V 3.
I've heard the Premier is also attending..

That's huge - Big pete will get to see what an atmosphere is like at local footy. Should be an absolute cracker - I'd expect valley supporters will come down in large numbers aswell. Could potentially be a grand final match up?

Don't count out Unley for a GF birth

Definitely not counting Unley out - I think between Unley, Modbury & Valleys they are the big threats!
by Sticks28
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Super surprised with a few teams this year. Thought Morphies might have been pushing for finals but not having the Barns boys most the year makes it a bit more difficult. I honestly thought that Mitcham would have been pushing to play finals let alone getting relegated they are going to need to recruit hard next year as i suspect they will lose a lot of players which is dangerous. Heccies are my biggest surprise especially with them losing Mazzone thought they would struggle in Divvy 4 but fair play to them! Pooraka the team to beat suspect they should be in div 3 next year
by Sticks28
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League- Division 1

It follows whoever finished higher on the A grade ladder therefore glenunga B grade will play at Webb Oval.
by Sticks28
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Betting Sites, Good or Bad

Anyone laying off on the Broncos?

I'm trying to find a website that offers a deposit match and will chuck $500 on broncos and then have a couple hundred to be able to spend over the weekend on AFL grand final if i can find a website that will offer a deposit match bonus & get a guaranteed profit of $500 for penrith or $650 for broncs.
by Sticks28
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |