Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: R11 Eagles v Centrals

Baldy is actually giving us free kicks this week.
by JohnnyDog
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tassie - Yay or Nay

Tassie Devils should of been in before GWS and the Gold Coast Suns.
by JohnnyDog
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CDFC 2022

Thanks Another Grub GazzaMaggoo Wedgie Aerie Dutchy and all who interacted with him over the years on this footy site we had great times fond memories of our Grand Final Day BBQ's at West Lakes Lee loved a drink especially a scotch and coke as the rest of us did lol he was also the one waving the red white and blue flag at the game we all had many a great day he will sorely be missed.
by JohnnyDog
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Well yeah NATO Russia and the USA are also part of the problem in Ukraine due to political /military interference broken agreements and manouvring over the years and of course like any corrupt country sucessive Ukrainian regimes love all the Billions of dollars which has been pouring in their way over the last probably 15 to 20 years and still continuing to this day lots of off shore hidden slush accounts they are all just thieves screwing over their citizens.

Yep pretty sad when succesive governments bombard and kill their own citizens in the Donbas in Eastern Ukraine all because some of these separatists/citizens want to become part of Russia, In their mind they assume their lives will improve with their Russian brothers and sisters you cannot blame them for wanting better lives.

Fair enough Lancaster might not be independent but i have been watching his front line reports and interviews with the locals for a lot of years a lot of sad stories and they have given me a further insight of whats happening to the people.
by JohnnyDog
Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stan from what i understand Russias main objective from day one was to liberate and secure Eastern and Southern Ukraine and stop the genocide and also release water for Crimea Putin at this stage is not interested in taking over all of Ukraine unless NATO flexes its muscles the other so called reason is to de nazify the East. Yes in the first few weeks he did head towards Kiev then retreated the goal was to take out all of the miltary bases and the airfields which they have achieved from what i understand the Russians are mopping up the resistance in the East hopefully this well also end soon but if the West keeps sending in Billions of dollars worth of armaments this will prolong the conflict i have seen a Doco on the recent history of Ukraine its Oliver Stones " Ukraine on Fire" it sort of explains the corruption its nazi background the orange revolution outside operatives etc this is what i can recall reading over the years very informative correct me if i am wrong.
by JohnnyDog
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stan i would not say its a blockade the waterways have been mined and of course both sides blame each other media reports say its the Ukrainians but other media say its the Russians so who do we believe. Yes grain shipments are not coming out of Odessa Ukraine is the second largest exporter of grain in the world this will affect millions of people and will result in food shortages so until the waterways are demined no shipments.

I am not sure about regime change but Zelensky cannot be trusted he is a great actor though.Since 2004 there has been two regime changes in Ukraine have you read about the Orange revolution some say say instigated by provocateurs/operatives/ foreign agents.

In the last fifty years who instigates regime changes and wars have a guess.
by JohnnyDog
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R13 Central v South

Give the dog a bone yummy.
by JohnnyDog
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

You say a decade it goes all the way back to the Rann days also the great Labor policies of Transforming Health they transformed it all right theycabsol F##### it.
by JohnnyDog
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep i understand all that this is what i do not understand Russia and the West took on and defeated the Nazis in World War 2.

Russia has gone into Eastern Ukraine under the premise to stop the murder of Russian/Ukrainian people by the Azov Nazi battalions. This operation was to eradicate this scourge. Thousands have died and thousands have also surrendered reports i have seen say some of these Nazis will face trials for atrocities committed against the Eastern Ukrainian people over the last 8 years.

So the question is why 77 years after the war to end all wars the West now tolerates Nazism in this part of the world and assists by supplying military hardware which will in turn prolong the suffering of people on both sides of this conflict.
by JohnnyDog
Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MATT CROUCH

Crouch is being dicked around by the Crows he should go and join another club Crows a mob of amateurs.
by JohnnyDog
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great points views and lots of good questions Stan.

Some of my thoughts below who knows how its all gonna end.

1. Why wouldn't of Ukraine taken care of this, it's only a small section that would be part of the Azov's group. Certainly wouldn't stretch all the way up Eastern Ukraine where Russia are said to be liberating.

I guess that Mr Z's regime possibly behind the scenes does not mind these hardcore Nationalists/Nazis to do the dirty work for him they have been at it for eight years in Eastern Ukraine and prior to that since 2004 . Also there is a big element of Neo Nazis in Ukraine that goes all the way back to World War 2 they are followers of Stefan Banderas a miltant Nationalist who collaborated with the German Nazis

2. The last of the Azov's fighting battalions are gone. Yet Russia are looking to domove further into Ukraine. Surely If this is the case then the mission has been successful right? Wouldn't they be consolidating the group and looking to head back?

Good point have they all been eliminated who knows it was supposed to be a short swift operation but with the West supplying arms it aint gonna end too soon.

3. Russian foreign minister has said a number of times they are looking for a regime change in Ukraine. Is this not correct?

I did read that some where that they want a more friendlier government towards Russia.

4. This would mean it has nothing to do with Nato then and what you mention previously about the agreement when the USSR broke up.

Recall it was one of your earlier posts. You said this was the reason. Russia feels the agreement has been breached with Ukraine wanting to join NATO.

The narrative from Russia has changed had the war has gone on.

yes it goes back to broken agreements over the last thirty years ie NATO and USA placement of military bases assistance arms in former USSR satelite countries also NATO/USA training the Ukraine army over the last fifteen years or so.

5. Why did they try to get to the captial on the first day?[/quote]

Maybe to show that if they wanted to they could or maybe because of the backing of NATO/USA/West he got cold feet and backed off Putin militarily could of gone all the way to Kiev taken out MR Z and the conflict could of been over who knows.

Very complex complicated conflict

I see on Wednesday Russia took out 100 US made HIMAR rockets around $160,000 each the launchers are around $5 Million each at a Ukrainian depot i guess the USA is busily making more gotta keep that militaty industrial complex going in America.
by JohnnyDog
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RIP Archie Roach

Sad news Archie Roach passed away aged 66 years young anyone here like his music great story teller i remember 22 years ago i got his CD Charcoal Lane still have it stashed away some where listened to Took the Children Away so raw and so emotional today i will pick up my six string and play his song as a tribute,

RIP Archie.
by JohnnyDog
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |