Search found 566 matches

Return

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Trader
Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:please not hughes please not hughes please not hughes....

Is this you REB or was your account hacked?

Regards

R_b

I got it
by Trader
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: St Kilda 2013

dedja wrote:Koch ... all piss and wind, looks like a Kock now.

Alan Richardson now officially coach.

Koch was never really blocking it, just getting St Kilda to now foot the bill associated with finding a replacement. Good move.
by Trader
Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield SA v WA - Nov 13-16

Points! woot woot. What a boring summer at Adelaide Oval coming up...
by Trader
Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 5th Test Sydney Discussion (Pink Test)

Bailey test career:

Vs Pace - 68 runs @ 13.6
Vs Spin - 70 runs @ 70

And if you remove that mickey mouse 2nd innings in Perth his Average vs Pace drops to 5.80

Not a test cricketer...
by Trader
Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

heater31 wrote:Absolute joke asking professional cricketers or those trying to become professional to sit under a tree whilst waiting to bat!

HTFU
by Trader
Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

Because clearly we are all cricket tragics with nothing better to do than wait for the 9:01am txt message from the club secretary.
by Trader
Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is something off about the fact the two other names mentioned in the story are Daryl Cox and Jamie Cox...
by Trader
Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interchange Rules

FE, can you please explain the event that occurred on the weekend that triggered your post.
It would be good to see an example of where it didn't work so we can all learn and ensure these sort of things don't happen in the future.

Thanks in advance.
by Trader
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - live scores , results & what's gone down.

The simple thing to do would be to have all 36 players sit down at the opening bounce. Doesn't break any rules and sends a fairly clear message that this is the only way to prevent contact.

Obviously the AFL would counter with "bring the game into disrepute" and fine both clubs.
You can't win. The clubs have joined their league and given them the power to run it as they see fit.

While everyone agrees he should get off, it's going to be hard for them to overturn the decision. What new evidence are Melbourne bringing to the table? Without any, I'm not sure they can overturn the decision?
by Trader
Thu May 08, 2014 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Fair enough marbles.

A few other "plain" ones for you to laugh at...

http://www.saafl.asn.au/uploads/Clubs/images/thumb_scotch_oc_guernsey_1.jpg
http://www.saafl.asn.au/uploads/Clubs/images/thumb_spoc_guernsey.jpg
http://www.saafl.asn.au/uploads/Clubs/images/thumb_scotch_oc_guernsey_2.jpg
by Trader
Mon May 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unitab what the ....???? The PLACE to be

There is no difference between paying $1.00 or issuing a refund!!!

That's a good deal if you backed it
Rather than risking your money for a $1-00 div, you get a refund
Seems a sporting deal, I must say given the particular circumstances

If it's unplaced, you've done your money as well. No different to the $1.00 dividend.

I will elaborate
$1.00 div = bet on irrespective if it places on unplaces
REFUND dividend = your bet is cancelled, no matter where the runner finishes

In essence REFUND means
Cant lose , cant win , the bet is off
Better than the $1-00 div , where you cant win , but can lose

Ok, so they void the bet, seems an interesting method.

Lets assume you want to back a roughie in the race. If it places, it might pay say $10s?
If it places and the red hot favourite misses a place, all of a sudden you only get $1.50, cause the bookie gave back all the void bets that otherwise would have been handed out??

Not sure Refund is a good thing overall.
by Trader
Tue May 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

% of 56? Must be sandbagging...
by Trader
Mon May 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Marbles, I can't quite work it out. Half your posts are saying that the C-grade teams are stopping the A-graders from winning flags, and the other half are saying the C-grade teams are getting smashed by the A-grade sides.

It's starting to sound a lot like the AFL reserves in the SANFL discussions, where the same people were saying the reserves sides would win too easily, but also destroy the comp by not trying and not playing to win, only interested in setting up team structures and bringing blokes back from injury.

Which one is it?
by Trader
Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Betting Sites, Good or Bad

Betfair are the best simply cause of the prices you can get.
by Trader
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trader wrote:% of 56? Must be sandbagging...

12, 10 and 28 goal victories over the last three weeks while the C's remain winless. I hate to say it, but the Sandbagging case is growing.
by Trader
Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

So instead we spread these 1 team clubs over a few divisions and make other sides share the burden of no B's?
Lump all the dying clubs together I say.
by Trader
Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to Gamble/How not to Gamble

I've done plenty of gambling over the last 12 or so years. Really enjoy it.

Started back in about 2004 when I got some info from a mate that Gavin Wanganeen was going to pull out of our game against the roos at the dome. I think Damon White and Brad Symes both played their debuts that game. Anyway, long story short, went down to the pub, had to get the barman to show me how to use the tab. Put $50 on the roos at $2.10 and another $20 on them over 39.5, paid $6ish from memory.
The roos went on to win by 91pts (I think), I've been hooked ever since!

Joined a footy forum shortly after that, started punting on games, hit a few winning streaks and started to take it a bit more seriously. Was making money but nothing serious.

In Oct 2005 I joined a new site by the name of Betfair.
Was getting crazy prices. The lions won in Perth vs the Eagles. The bookies paid $4.25 and I got $8.50 on Betfair. I was loving it.

I was just punting and starting to develop some systems to go with just my judgement.
The best system I had was "Last week loser vs Last week winner". Back the loser at the line this week. - Basically worked on the theory that punters overreact to the previous results. I was profitable, hitting around the 57% mark.

Punting was profitable but I was becoming more interested in the theory of betting, market percentages, arbitrage, etc.
Was going through uni at the time so had plenty of spare time, and was willing to chase the coin.
I'm a numbers man, always have been (Did Engineering at Uni and also did a finance degree as a side interest). So it came naturally to me I guess.

Learnt to trade (hence the name trader) and started to make a reasonable amount doing so.

While trading / monitoring my positions, I started to kill time by playing online poker.
Never deposited into an account, but pulled out plenty of reasonable amounts over a two-or-so year period.
Playing free-rolls, and bonus whoring were the keys. Whenever I needed to withdraw from an account I would just chip dump to a mate who had real accounts. Certainly not massive money, but for a side interest it was buying a few cartons of beer a month.

However, where I started to strike gold was back on betfair in what I refer to as "cross-marketting". This was a gold mine. Could easily lay 103%, after commission. Was getting huge turnover too, so picked up plenty of betfair points, dropping my commission rate and opening up further opportunities to cross market.

Markets became tighter and tighter (used to be able to offer 104% in H2H, now that's 100.5% at best), and Betfair brought in the dreaded "premium charge". Continued doing it a bit after that, but gave up about 18 months ago. I also finished uni and got a "real job" over that time so had less time / willingness / need to do it at the end of a work week so it was certainly an easier decision to give it away.

Still jump on betfair every now and then to trade bigger events (state of origin, brownlow medal market, AFL Grand Final week, etc), but basically would only consider myself a recreational punter now days.

Have started to move into live poker. You'll now see me in at Sky City on average 2 nights a weekend. I'm not a gun, but can confidently say I beat the rake plus a bit of pocket money. Still refining my game, but starting to get to a point that I can rely on Poker providing me a bit of splash cash for the week, not to mention 2 nights entertainment each week.
by Trader
Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to Gamble/How not to Gamble

WHAT WAS YOBBO DOING WRONG BUT STILL WINNING ?
We bet him 22/10 to win to win 2 in a row [$3-20]
The real odds off winning 2 in a row is 3/1[$4-00]

Yes for $10 he was collecting $32 and not $40 !!!!
His thinking was 2 tosses = 2/1 [$3-00] and we were betting overs at 22/10 [$3-20]

Reminds me back in the day I had a similar "scam" going.

$10 even money bet.
I'd give you a dice and give you 3 chances to roll a 6. As soon as you roll a 6, I pay you $10. If you fail on all 3 attempts, you give me the tenner. Seems fair right?

Actually, I'm a 57.9% chance to win.

Sure, it's not a massive advantage, but it's a good bit of fun.
by Trader
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As most will know Sportsbet are our major sponsor and the major reason we can keep this place running smoothly.

If you don't have a Sportsbet account and would like a completely NO DEPOSIT NO STRINGS ATTACHED free $100 to bet with this weekend please contact me via PM or dutchy101010@hotmail.com (if you are not a member here but would like to still take advantage of this offer).

Contact me and Ill give you the details, it's pretty straight forward.

This will only be for a very limited time and limited numbers, this only lasted 24 hours last time.

Cheers

What odds are they offering for:
1) HV to Win the D8R flag.
2) What's the under/over for HV players red carded during finals.
by Trader
Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

with your side we were never going to get anywhere near you, if some of your guys were humble about where you sit in the D grade at the minute I wouldnt care. In footy when you are getting smacked you take little things out of a game - we matched it with you in the thirda quarter of Saturdays game and walked off at 3/4 time happy with one quarter of effort against a great side - all I copped when I walked in from your team was comments about how crap we are blah blah blah. That is the sort of arrogance that makes people jump on here and give it to you for sandbagging - as we did on the field. If you just went about your business and won without the arrogance I personally wouldnt have as much of an issue for thr side you put on the park - why would I really - we are not only miles away from where you are but from the rest of the top 5 also.

Exactly.

People don't really have an issue with groups of mates playing together in the lower grades. The issue comes when the club internally grades their teams incorrectly. Everyone can see this group should be HV C's. That would resolve the issue right there. Instead, HV have left this group down in the lowest grade, making the Div8 games a joke while you're smacking sides in Div8R, and generally being a bunch of sh!t blokes while doing it. Add to that you then start to hear stories of them starting punch ups with PNU and it's no wonder everyone is laughing at not just the lads running around for HV in Div8R, but the entire club overall.
by Trader
Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FC, certainly didn't mean to tarnish the entire club with the same brush.
By way of clarification, what I meant was the club is being laughed at due to the lack of decisive action from your committee.

As jo172 stated, by rd 5 it was clear the D's were FAR better than the C's. Not hard to swap them at that point of the season. Your club elected not to, and while that is entirely your decision, you must understand that a lack of leadership will come with some criticism.

I would naturally assume you don't condone the behaviour of the HV Div8R players, and I hope I haven't implied you do, however it is hard to believe the committee has (or will?) ask them to pull their heads in given the reports from the GG game on Saturday indicate they haven't improved following the much publicised PNU incident.

Certainly understand the club can't do anything about the grading from here on, and agree they will look to improve in future seasons. Simply put, for now, it is an unfortunate situation that does not reflect well on Hope Valley.
by Trader
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hypotheticals....

Div 2, one week to go.
If you use the "AutoPick" function on sportingpulse, PHOS will be relegated, however, if you change just one result (their game), they can make the 5 (need to knock off top placed PNU, and pick up roughly 18 goals worth of % on Broadview who are predicted to loose against 2nd placed Scotch).
by Trader
Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So if the rumours are true, Pooraka have the flag in the bag already.

Anyone else doing any recruiting?
by Trader
Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals hypothetical- ovals

WHy on EARTH do you think they'll play a GF with a normal D1/ D2 finals match?

People, it's a simple question - use the info given to you.

It's not a trick question, I promise....

:roll:

Given you've asked us to squeeze 12 games onto 3 ovals, sorry for trying to come up with some possible options.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
by Trader
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Are the prices all the same for the grannies

no, those at Thebby pay $15

Those not at thebby pay $10

The single game on Friday night = $5 - a bargain for all the Golden Grove and PAC fans out there .

No FC, a bargain for EVERYONE!
Go to the Friday night game, pay your $5, then get a pass out and use it at whatever ground you want on Saturday.

Or, for those of you who want to make a bit of drinking money...go to thebby Friday night, pay $5, get a passout and leave.
Go back in, keeping the passout in your pocket and pay $5 again, then leave again and get another passout.
Repeat the above a couple of hundred times.

Then stand 10m up the road at 9am Saturday morning and sell passouts to Thebby at $10 a hit. $5 discount for the punters, $5 profit for you. Win:Win!!!

Easy way to make a grand!!!
by Trader
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Safe to say they read my post and thought it would be easier to just make Friday Free!
You're welcome! haha
by Trader
Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL VENUES 2014

Not sure that constitutes Massive, but still funny.

Last week their Div2 results scrolling across the bottom had one team playing both semis (PNU from memory).
by Trader
Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL VENUES 2014

They also got the Friday night game which "apparently" no-one wanted, and they've got another 9am game this weekend too.

Serves them right for making 4 GFs.
by Trader
Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Finals Upsets

Morrell unless you're calling myself and 2000 other supporters liars aswell the 95 South Premiership was won by CLG. No no, not at all, I just couldn't find reference to it and I was 12 when it happened, my mind was elsewhere. Why so defensive?

http://www.australianrulesfootball.com.au/pages/ColonelLightGardensFC

Those pages are about as reliable as a set of Tonkin Consulting drawings .
Suggest you delete the link from your favourites.

Hahaha, been burned have you Trader?

Always interesting to hear about others in your industry!

Not really, just enjoy laughing at what they put out.
Mind you, most of the consultants are average these days.
by Trader
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We don't really bother too much with preseason. Numbers should pick up after the long weekend.
by Trader
Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, I can see it having the opposite effect.
Instead of standing around having a beer or two, where only some might be bought from the home club, now away teams will just pack up straight after the game and head back to their own presentations.

Clubs with bars need to make it more attractive for players to purchase from them, not try and legislate ways to rip them off.
Why would a 60c can of coke cost $3 at a community club?
by Trader
Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

yup, watched it, really enjoyed it.

Was happy with the winner, though I'm not sure they played a perfect game.
Certainly made some big moves, but their last IMO was just for the sake of making a big move, and if anything, actually weakened their possie from a guaranteed seat at the final three, to a spot where they required votes from people they hadn't been aligned with. Those people then made the mistake of keeping her. Their mistake won her the game, not her good gameplay.

Good to see they scrapped the walk of remembrance this season. Pity they didn't interview a few more at the reunion. Would have liked a close up on Rocker's misses.

New series certainly looks interesting.
by Trader
Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Granted I no longer have an involvement in the hills anymore, so my information is somewhat second hand, but from what I've been told, and have read on here over the past few months, I can't help but find the actions of the board to be laughable.

Before the season started, the HFL called special general meetings to consider Echunga's request to be promoted. A right they had earned under the bylaws. There was no reason for this meeting to take place, EFC should have been promoted as they were the Country premiers.

To make matters worse, the HFL president stood out the front and preached for 20 minutes about why Echunga shouldn't be promoted before the vote. Echunga were forced to produce a list of names, with the league then calling around to confirm the list before finally they were accepted.

Ah well, let's let them in for 1 season, no doubt they'll finish bottom and we can bring our mates from Mt Lofty straight back in.
EFC were welcomed to central by drawing the reigning premiers in rd 1. Cheers HFL.

Despite the tough draw in Rd 1, and the preseason concern over Echunga's juniors, Echunga won 2 of the 3 junior grades in round 1 (by 10 and 18 goals). Enquires to the league as to why Echunga were forced to justify their jnr numbers were met with "suck it up, we can do what we want". This is a perfect example of the arrogance that ended up bringing the HFL board down.

EFC were granted 12 APPS points, while previous promotions were given 15.

This sort of adversary galvanised EFC and by mid-season, Echunga were 6th and exceeding expectations, but hardly a threat for the title. What was a concern to the HFL however was that TV looked to be close to relegation so the HFL used it's "digression" to allow TV to transfer players in after the deadline. TV were also allowed to play over-age players in the juniors. This further enraged Echunga, who surged on and forced their way into finals.

Mt Barker all of a sudden dropped a game and thanks to a few behind the scenes phone calls, Finals allocations were switched and EFC drew the short straw, missing out on roughly $20k in the process.

The actions of the corrupt HFL board only galvanised the resolve of the EFC who shoved it right up the league by going all the way and winning the premiership. It's no surprise that when the Uraidla brothers started the biff on GF day, that the Echunga family stood strong and won every single punch-up on the day.

It's quite funny to sit back and watch other clubs and the league continue to act against the Echunga Footy Club.
All you are doing is providing Echunga with more determination, more resolve and grit. This team built around the group that come from the west coast roughly 5 years ago play hard tough footy. The more you give it to them, the more they'll want to, and will, beat you.

All the league has done is succeed in providing the ammo for the EFC to build the "its us against everyone else" mentality that the Port Adelaide footy club had under Jack Cahill, and we all know how that turned out.
by Trader
Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2014/15.

Some of my favourite lines:

one of our batsmen actually walked off even though he got a stumping decision in his favour by the leg umpire

Why did he walk off after being given not out? Could it be that he knew he was out and it was his mate at square leg that was bending the rules?

our scoring was perfect with not even a single run discrepancy.

Why make this comment? Is it because in the past you have been known to add runs repeatedly?
by Trader
Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

PNU will not finish in the bottom 2.
by Trader
Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:
Burras wrote:Also Sam Miller asking around

Who has the biggest cheque book?

Pooraka!
by Trader
Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

if you have 25 players in the team then that is 7 on the bench

if these 7 players only get to play 50% of the game on the field, they will each have to swap with another 7 players (who started on the ground) who will also get 50% of the game on the ground

therefore 14 players out of 25 will only get to play 50% of the game

The other way of looking at it is if you have 18 spots on the field for 25 players, the average player gets 72% of the game on the field.
A and B graders get 86%.

Alternatively, C&D graders spend 28% of the game on the bench, which is double the 14% A and B graders spend on the pine.
by Trader
Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Agreed, less camp life and more challenges, mind you, I like the challenges.
I think the main reason for the reduced camp life footage is because there really was very little strategy this year.
Get Mike out. Damn, he won immunity, ok, remove the lowest on our totem pole. Repeat.
There were very few big blindsides. No-one really jumped ship on their alliances, it just played out as expected.

Great effort by Mike to win though, his run was basically the only saving grace of season 30. Other than that, there wasn't really a storyline worth mentioning, hence the beat-up about the sexism on the reunion show. Nothing else worth talking about.
by Trader
Sun May 24, 2015 3:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

BPwizard wrote:Enlighten us what did the 44/56 Ryles lads do i have heard same things in rumors.

They warmed up at the wrong end...
by Trader
Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 1 (FINAL)

Not sure what I'm missing, why can't D2R players play in D8 this week, but D1R players can?

It's the way the bylaws have been written...

Last week, Div 2 played Rd 17, and Div 1 played Rd 16.
This week, Div 8 is playing finals...

35.5 A player who played in a Division 2 or Division 2 Reserves Round 17 match of the current season shall not play in the first round of major round matches in Division 3 or below the following week except in a Division the player has played the majority of their matches in the current season (with the exception of Under 18 Divisions).

The above rules out Div2 (and 2R) players from Div 8 this week.

However, Div 1 hasn't played Rd 17 yet (only 16), and as such, their corresponding rule hasn't come into effect yet...

35.6 A player who played in a Division 1 or Division 1 Reserves Round 17 or 18 match of the current season shall not play in the first or second round of major round of matches in Division 3 or below the following week except in a Division the player has played the majority of their matches in the current season (with the exception of Under 18 Divisions).
by Trader
Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

So the coach retires quoting "busy at work".
Leaves the door open beautifully to take on an assistant coach role, which will pay surprisingly similarly to the previous head coach role.
New playing coach announced.
Playing coach salary is not included in the salary cap.
Assistant coach spends surprisingly high amount of time coaching while playing coach is playing.

But then again, college sides don't pay players, so I guess we can rule that conspiracy theory out.
by Trader
Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter Rohde coming to Div 1???
by Trader
Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

According to Headquarters over the last 3 years there have been more reports in U18's and C grade comp combined versus Div 1 - 7 combined....look out for a massive crackdown in this area

Well 2015 certainly went against that trend...

D1 -D7 - 35 Reports, 31 Guilty, 114 Weeks suspended, average of 3.68 games per guilty.
D1R - D7R - 18 Reports, 15 Guilty, 40 Weeks suspended, average of 2.67
D8, 8R, C1-C4 - 8 Reports, 8 Guilty, 30 Weeks, ave 3.75
U18 - 14 Reports, 14 Guilty, 39 Weeks, ave 2.79 (excludes the 3 years given to the coach).
by Trader
Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

Seems my post may have upset the establishment!

What they meant was D1-D7, 35 reports from 65 teams = 0.54 reports per team.
U18, 14 reports from 18 teams = 0.78 reports per team.

I agree with them that that is a concerning number in the U18s, and the more the league pushes harder penalties for both players and clubs who pick these players, the better the league as a whole will be.
by Trader
Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Crystal Ball time......
A1 will see Pooraka beat PAOC in the GF. Previous failures won't happen this year.
What makes you automatically put Pooraka through to the GF ?
Do you know their history come finals time ?
Lost the Semi to Poo Hills last year at home after dominating yet another season.
I say good luck to em but I'd have a few bucks on the under dogs in the Semi if anyone would like to offer some odds.

Looks like it's started again.
7 point deduction following another suspension that will see one of their main players miss finals.

And with Pooraka playing Walkerville this week, every chance the head-butts will be flying again.
by Trader
Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

If only we had a 12 team district comp, would have won it easily today.
by Trader
Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SN not losing points for the b grader. He will suffer an internal suspension. Anyone else smell a deal being done?

Clearly a deal being done, and while at first that might not sit well with some, overall I think it's a good thing.

The idea behind the threat of losing points is all about ensuring SN (and other clubs on these arrangements) do all in their power to ensure that everyone can go and play some footy without the fear of incidents we've seen in the past.

For mine, we shouldn't be out to penalise clubs (unless they refuse to deal promptly with such matters) but rather moving towards a cleaner environment for all to enjoy.

Well done to both the league and SN for acting swiftly in the best interests of both the league as a whole, and the remaining players at SN.
by Trader
Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

oyster wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Pipe down oyster, geez

Tony.
DOOL the TOOL is involving himself in something that has nothing to do with him.

Oyster, by asking for our taxes to pay for your enquiry you are making us (that is the 1.5m South Australian's who aren't involved with grade cricket) a part of it.
by Trader
Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |