Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: NBA

Went to Mavs v Timberwolves last night, did the fan tunnel at the start (Dirk is a ******* monster!) and our group was treated like royalty. On court at the end, on screen a dozen times and a shout out from the announcer.

Terrible night.
by smac
Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

I was spoilt whilst I was away with he NBA games I attended. Loved the ending to the Heat Celtics. I haven't seen so many people on cloud nine then 5 secs later be face down in the dirt, loved watching the heat lose. Saw Rose play the game before he done his knee. Saw Irving monster Wall with 41 to bring the Cavs a win in OT. Loved it all
by mighty hounds
Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2013/2014

Bully wrote:Watched a little six in the city this morn ...:D

They replayed it tonight ;)
by JK
Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R.I.P. Phillip Hughes

Very sad, i am struggling to accept the news to be honest. I convinced myself he would pull through! Although a lot of us don't see eye to eye on this forum, it's times like these that being part of the SA Footy community gives us a place where we can talk about such a tradegy and try and get through. I dunno if that makes any sense but I'm pretty frazzled. Someone lost a son a brother a friend a teammate and all round gentleman today.
by Coach Bombay
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 3

This is where Scott reverts back to plan b which is the Bomber Thompson game plan.

Lets get Menzel one out in the square.
Hawkins to keep roving at half forward.
Blixy to just shut Crouch
by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ashes 2017/2018

No way do we play two spinners unless starc is ruled out.

Given our pace attack is good enough and quick enough to make something happen on dead tracks, the requirement for a second spinner is much less (than say England who looked pedestrian on the flat waca pitch)
by bennymacca
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Coaches - Who is the first to get sacked?

Hinkley is a one trick Pony, Port's recruiting has been woeful and they need to get rid of him and Voss, Port have become like an Italian army tank's gearbox, 1 gear forward and 9 reverse.

Please, elaborate on that.
Trying so hard to get Ryder when we already had Monfries with the Essendon saga still alive, poor choice.

It's of my opinion that if you listed every clubs players in order from their best player to their worst, Port's 16th to 30th best players would be the weakest of anyone's.
Their top 10 to 15 are as good as anyone's though, it just falls away very quickly, the bottom end of the list is exactly that but ours isn't much worse than our middle tier.

I'm pretty sure they thought we'd get some compensation for getting Monfries on board prior to the scandal breaking, not so.

So if you're highlighting our middle tier ( Amon, Ah Chee, Neade, Impey, Colquhoun etc ) then is that the recruiting or the development? I'm pretty sure we all see glimpses of quality from all of the ones I've mentioned above yet not anything consistent.

More about the coaching and where they're played than recruiting IMO.
by Booney
Mon May 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - Preliminary Finals

Incorrect disposal went out the window tonight.
Thought the umps not paying floppers tonight was spot on.
by tigerpie
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pakistan/Australia series

1-157

Warner gone.
by whufc
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |