Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Oh the banter this week is going to be GOLD!
Thread ban for HDFC posters ;)

As if, there's no stopping the mighty Raiders machine. I did find it bemusing yesterday in the reserves that Houghton being the highest ranked team wore their brown shorts, as they should, but Adelaide Uni wore their black shorts, must have assumed it was just another home game. Arrogance at its best . :D

Never attribute malice to something that can be adequately explained by incompetence ;)
by jo172
Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Smiffies A's and B's at separate grounds next week,what a headache.. To top it off,when our B's finish up at Daly oval we are obviously are gonna head to saint Domenic's oval,say 50 odd vehicles but were the hell is everyone gonna park?
Organise a coach I reckon. Good day can be had by all.
Yeah good call,problem solved. 8)

I know in the season itself, the League have delayed the later game to enable supporters and volunteers to move from game to game.
I remember about three or four years ago, when Smithfield were in C1, we coached out there and stayed for several hours post game. They then did the reverse ar our home game and drank the pop up bar dry.

I remember that day well, pretty sure we demolished all the BBQ too :D
by panthers
Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

It was wonderful to see what Rocs were able to achieve without their glorious umpire in the finals.
by marbles
Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |