Pulteney v Para Hills
Woody South v CBCOC
Blackfriars v Elizabeth
by cossi11
Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

And also time to move on from this stuff and get back to footy.

How are Trinity and Adelaide Lutheran shaping up havnt heard anything from either at this stage
by BZB27
Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Totally agree with every word OKC! and it's absolutely fair enough. I've been trying to explain this to all and sundry albeit perhaps poorly.

Its the perfect case study of your modern lower division footballer. We have many in the same boat. Including myself.
by morell
Tue May 16, 2017 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah I know, just another safooty oddity.
by morell
Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OKC! wrote:Wasnt a go at anyone.

We know, didn't even remotely come across that way either., so don't worry ;)
by Footy Chick
Tue May 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Yeah good mate....

Playing very casual country cricket albeit some serious talent scattered amongst the teams.
by whufc
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Also massive shout out to Craig Weekley on reaching 450 games - that's a lot of wasted Saturday afternoons! Amazing lifetime achievement though.. congrats and hope the Lions can get a win for you on the weekend. :supz: :partyman:
by The Bedge
Thu May 11, 2023 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Never understood the facilitation with people talking about, alluding to or questioning what a bloke might get paid.

WGAF.. No one’s business except the clubs, and the players.

Got to know what you need to offer to get him across the line next year. :lol:

I know you say that in jest, but knowing what we pay him, I can tell you he has turned down much much much bigger offers to play at para hills.

The best thing about Weetra is he is very very good, and he knows he can play football, but spend some time around him and he does not give off the im better than you vibe. He is very talented and a really good bloke. We are very lucky to have him play for us.

The best type of footballer.
by Brodlach
Fri May 26, 2023 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

All jokes aside, don't think enough praise, credit and appreciation has gone to Woody on his effort.

The bloke hit 69 off 19 balls! His 50 came in 13 balls.. granted he got a some snot deliveries, but it was power hitting at its finest. How many blokes can come out to bat and hit a ball that hard and far from the first ball?!

It was an amazing effort really, and whilst I was on the receiving end of the bulk of it, you can't help but appreciate the ability of man.

He's got over 700 runs for the season averaging over 60.. two weeks ago he scored 95* with 13x 6's.. the guy is in some serious form!

Well done Woody :partyman: =D>
by The Bedge
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |