Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

i was referring to MPFC's mazey, harrison and potuszynski.. :)[/quote]

Refer edited post
by giffo
Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Will the D6 forum hit the lofty heights of 201 pages of insightful wisdom again next year with the loss of Morrell & Yank Man to Div7? That's 3 times more than the next best of D7 at 63 pages.
by giffo
Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

We still are PG, we just didn't have the luxury of dropping guys back from the A's into the B's and B's into the C's 4 weeks out as our A's where fighting for a shot in the finals still.
by giffo
Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Appointments 2015

Stephen Zweck has been appointed A grade coach at Lockleys.
by giffo
Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lockleys are pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen Zweck as senior coach for 2015.
by giffo
Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

giffo wrote:Lockleys are still seeking a coach to take over our B grade (and assist Z) as the former coach has decided to go out on top.

Paul Howlett now appointed B grade coach.
by giffo
Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

Was rather surprised when I heard about it. Our round 1 game against them was played in good spirits even though we ran over the top of them and both clubs have had a few very good games against each other over the past few years.
by giffo
Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure who C Strormonth is?
by giffo
Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might want to swap Voyzey & Paton.
by giffo
Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Lockleys would like to announce the re-appointment of Stephen Zweck for 2017/18.
by giffo
Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Beachboy wrote:My source told me he was offered free range to transform the bbq to his liking. Budget not an issue.

Off to Pulteney then ;)
by giffo
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Footy Chick wrote:
giffo wrote:I was informed by a reliable source that it was $7 for a red tin at Smiffies.

Why didn't you just say that you bought a red tin at Smiffies and it cost you 7 clams :lol:

Because I dont drink red cans. I prefer the other SA brand that does not sponsor the AdFL
by giffo
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFLMax

Thanks to the Wristwatcher and the guys & girls at #AFLMax for inviting Lockleys to be the first club to try out their facilities. It's a great set-up and is ideally suited for either a break from the usual training routine or as extra skill session either in season or pre-season.
by giffo
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

This Saturday sees the end of an era at the Lockleys FC with the last minor round game to be played out of the old club rooms before moving into the new facilities in time for next season. (Unless we can snag a home elimination final with the right results :D )

As such we are holding a function during the A grade with an invitation to all past players, officials and anyone else who wishes to attend. We will be wearing a one off guernsey which will be auctioned off after the game.

A big thank you to everyone from the other clubs for putting up with the conditions this year.
by giffo
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

Well i'll say it, I think it's ordinary from Lockleys - that's putting it nicely.

Told up front start of the season deliver us a flag or you're done.
Whispers during the season that they were keen for a player/coach to take over next year and had lined up their man.
Delivers them said flag in one of the most challenging seasons ever.
Less than two weeks later advert goes up for coaches.

The advert makes it seem certain that the mid-year rumours were true and this decision was always coming regardless of the outcome of the season.

The bloke takes your club to your first premiership in god knows how many years, finishes top 3 most years it seems and you reward him with pushing him out the door? Surely out of respect you allow him that opportunity to decide if he wishes to go on next year - he deserves at least that - and if he does then you allow him one more season.

He has hardly missed a trick.

The zed has been royally banged in the backside.
Sounds pretty f**ked up. If they have a playing coach already lined up why they wasting people's time advertising?

Are you sure its not in their constitution to advertise said positions?
I know the constitution just about back to front and it was even amended a couple of years ago and I can pretty well state that there is no clause that says the coaching positions must be advertised each season.
by giffo
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

citycoaster17 wrote:Have Lockleys played in any trial games yet? Would be interested to see how they are going.
Lost to Mitcham by about 4-5 goals yesterday
by giffo
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Have Lockleys played in any trial games yet? Would be interested to see how they are going. Lost to Mitcham by about 4-5 goals yesterday

Cheers Giffo. Are the boys looking alright?
Looked good in passages as but as usual in trials you don’t know who’s missing from each team and if they’re playing some blokes up that they want a look at. For example the reserves finished up Lockleys 22 goals to Mitchams 8 but I believe the had a lot of c graders making up the numbers.
by giffo
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |