Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Spent 4 years playing basketball at a US College, but the crows came calling when he got home with Brogan/Tippett like development in mind. The Crows have spent a couple years trying the same thing, with the likes of Templeton and Klaosen. All of which have been delisted.
by Skip Dimes
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

SOrry, it wasn't meant to sound harsh but the fact is...you don't claim to go and play with mates for $555 a game. ($10k divided by 18)

Imagine what he'd charge for playing with a bunch of strangers! ;) Do you? :shock: Maybe I'm a bit naive :oops:

That would be on par with what Neon Leon was offered to play SAAFL - it just doesn't sound right, it sounds like a highly inflated amount is what I'm trying to say.

Fair point. Wonder if he would play at SMOSH for no pay. Doubt it.

If that were the case, You think that only applies to him? No one has ever changed clubs for money... The possibility of winning games of footy might have something to do with it.

He also lives in Henley, works in the area, has a new bubs, and forgive the man if he is over driving an hour and a half to get belted each week by blokes more inclined to try and break his jaw, than play the football.
by Skip Dimes
Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BL&G Football League

That's ridiculous.
How did Hamley get extra points after finishing top four? Then to flaunt it like that...

Hamley play in a 7 team comp and in the past 9 years have finished with 6 or 7 wooden spoons, a 5th and a 3rd.
1 good season out of the past 9.
So the points haven't been reduced or affected yet.
Then lost 10 players including new imports through moving clubs and retirements which frees up 10 or so points.
So no extra points were given to get Ash across.
Ash moved to Hamley because he wanted to play with mates.

This is correct if you are referring to those mates that are green, numerous and fit in his wallet.

that amount of green wont fit in anybodies wallet!
by Skip Dimes
Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its always funny when the forums consistently turn into a big pissing contest.

P.S. I can write my name in the snow!
by Skip Dimes
Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:Get out of the way, here comes the pecker train!!!!

That train has a new conductor I hear... ?
by Skip Dimes
Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ace of Spades wrote:HWE have a couple:

Josh Appleby
Tyler Williams
Tait Nottle
Quinn McKay
Will Angel
Brandon Taylor
Dustin Guthberg

Now that young Fella clearly plays with the skill and experience well beyond his years ! 8)
by Skip Dimes
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |