Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

so with Glenelg putting in one of the clubs worst performance of all time South will have their shortest price tag as favorites for the last 20-25yrs.
by clanger
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 1 - Glenelg v South @ Gliderol Stadium (Fri 3/4)

Just watched the recovery session on the SANFL Website and watch the Brent McLeod play on after the siren.

9;47 McLeod marks the ball just outside the square.
9.50 Umpire blows time off
9.52 umpire signals the end of the quarter and goes to ask the goal umpire did McLeod mark in the Goal square.
McLeod then decides to play on and instead of cancelling the goal, the field umpire should of set the mark and make McLeod retake his shot.
by clanger
Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Membership numbers

340 at South which was about 2 weeks ago
This is disappointing, going down this Saturday to get my season ticket but we need a lot more people to sign up.

I need to keep on being a member as after supporting this team for 38 years, I need to be there if we ever do win a premiership, celebrating with the same people who go each week.

Three things left on the bucket list

See Eurovision live
Go to comic com in San Diego
See south win a grand final (not counting the night grand finals in the 80s)

Renewed my membership today and was told we had just passed 500.
by clanger
Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Centrals V Adelaide Saturday September 3 12:10

Me and my mate were seduced with complimentary passes from the SANFL so we headed down all i can say is never never again.

How does a SANFL team compete against a complete team of AFL ANABOLIC STEROIDIC MUTANT FAAARKKKSSSS blind freddy could see the diference from the first bounce.

All i can say is fa fa fa FAARKKK OFF AFL fa fa FAARKFFF OFF SANFL FAAARKKKK OFF you PARASITIC EXOTIC CONTAGION.

JUST FAAAARRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOFFFF OUT OF OUR COMPETITION.

Well done SANFL everything is aligning up for FAAAARKKKKK Grand Final

Kudos to the SANFL TRIGGY and all the the other AFL toadies and ARSE BENDERS well done too all

FAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!

Centrals beat the Adelaide Reserves by 55 points in R13 with 18 afl listed players playing on a Ground more suitable to Afl players
been able to exploit their superior skill and fitness levels so this shows your team was more than capable of winning today it just had its worse game of the season in a final.

before you get upset i did not want the AFL reserves in the comp and very happy South say No and i expect South to win even with 18/19 afl listed players playing.
by clanger
Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cows Prediction

another grub wrote:If the afl side is beaten saturday which the bookies think is likely. Who of the current ravens side becomes 'not qaulified' to play on the sunday ?

Henderson and Seedsman will be unavailable.
by clanger
Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State Library Football Exhibition

Yes originally the time clocks showed the actual time remaining in the quarters. However there were a few times when the clock was wrong and crowds ran on to the ground when they thought the game was over when there was actually some time remaining or when the siren went and the time clock showed some time remaining and in close games some clubs thought they were being cheated. So the decision was made to go to real time. I don't know what date this was.
by clanger
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Port Adelaide also farewells SANFL Reserves Coach Mark Clayton who’s accepted the position of Talent Manager with the South Adelaide Football Club.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2 ... rt-clayton
by clanger
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 North v Glenelg Sunday 1410

back to 8 points 15 mins gone in the 4th

Glenelg 71-North 63
by clanger
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Player movements

Paul Hunter has penned a new deal that will see him remain a Panther in 2021.

https://twitter.com/southadelaidefc/sta ... 1752713217
by clanger
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 finals series

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH
ELIMINATION FINAL AO 12.15PM NORTH VS SOUTH
QUALIFYING FINAL AO 3.15PM EAGLES VS NORWOOD

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH
1ST SEMI FINAL 3.15PM AO
2ND SEMI FINAL 7.15PM AO GLENELG VS

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH
PRELIMINARY FINAL 7.15PM AO

SUNDAY OCTOBER 3RD
GRAND FINAL 3.15PM AO
by clanger
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Season 2022 Player Movements

SEN SA 1629
@1629senSA

BOYD WOODCOCK: If I play sanfl then I’ll only play at North Adelaide.
by clanger
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |