Re: AFL 2019 season

2019 All Australian team-
B- Tom Stewart, Harris Andrews, Dylan Grimes
HB- Bachar Houli, Jeremy McGovern, Shannon Hurn
C-Marcus Bontempelli, Patrick Cripps, Tim Kelly
HF- Patrick Dangerfield, Jeremy Cameron, Michael Walters
F- Jack Darling, Tom Hawkins, Charlie Cameron
I- Scott Pendlebury, Elliot Yeo, Max Gawn, Jack McCrae
No ruck division... innovative Another quality contribution to a thread from you, why don't you go back to creeping on girls in your workplace and reporting it on here like an immature little boy.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Geez mate, surely you could see his comment was tongue in cheek, he even added a wink.

Free kick Geelong.

Read the entire part of this thread, and tell me his first post is tongue in cheek.

BC, Daisy, Jimmy and the silly old sausage Apache have differing views to many of us, it doesn't make anyone any more right or wrong.

I respect their views and BC is a smart arse like most of us on here, yeah we carry on like we're on the frontline sometimes and that was the point he was making, I thought it was out of character for you to get worked up over it mate.

I think it's healthy for all of us to have differing views, I've been a bit precious about the virus but eventually the show must go on as f*** knows how long before a vaccine is sourced.

Everyone is welcome to their view, however when their view is nothing more than a cheap pot shot "You forget Australia" that is a view relative to my post. IMHO - I am entitled to defend my post. You and everyone else is welcome to agree or disagree with my view.

My point in NOT about opinions, my point is about respect. Yep there are plenty of smart arses on here, myself included. But BC's only contribution to the this forum is his classic... "LOL" posts (which I believe make up over 50% of his total posts) or to simply denigrate someone else's contribution.

I'd like to think this forum is better than that, let's leave the low brow, knuckle dragging posts to the good folk at Big Footy !
Activewear Girl
by Bum Crack
Wed May 27, 2020 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The best AFL team of the modern era.

Don't forget Geelong's night flag in 2009 too! ;)
I believe "Yeah, whatever" is the traditional response - ;)
LOL, did you write this incase Wedgie didn't see my post? Do you want him to ban me or will just telling me off do?

At least I replied to you opposed to your woman-like cryptic sulks when you were having a crack at me.

You don't mind dishing it out but you sure as hell can't take it.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |