Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: JAS

Well said SABRE, I too had a lot of time for JAS and certainly miss her posts on here.
by silent hour
Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Lockleys a class above, can comfortably say I think they're a better side than the Smithfield side that I saw the other week - they're fit, they're quick, strong overhead, penetrating kicks and the most important aspect - they're smart.. They maintain their structure and they blitzed Ingle Farm clinically today.
Pfft they (Lockleys) must be a 'class above' Smithfield if they beat a middle row Ingle Farm at Home. Give me a break, At home against average opposition yep Smitty was against average opposition as well but hey let's not forget 2 games clear on top, Haven't lost a game, Yet Lockleys lost at home to Mawsons who couldn't beat time on a drum! Ohh Lockleys must be good tho they beat Farmers after being close at 1/4 time.... :roll:

Your all playing for second you idiots, Smithfield by the length of the straight. They'll play Trinity in the G/F.

I've watched a bit of div6 this year Smitty by the length of the straight, Trinity next best for mine. Lockleys and West Croydon over rated who ever finished 5th is wasting there time cause your behind them 2 and they're no good.

Round 15

Mawson Lakes 9 - 6 (60)
Ingle Farm 3 - 12 (30)

Anymore drums to beat for Mawson Lakes this season?
by silent hour
Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |