Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2014/15

I forgot Cougar was in bed with a dirty politician lol ;) :lol:

And for doing so, we will wear pink on Feb 21 when we take on the North Eastern Knights at St.Pauls College

http://pinkstumpsday2015.gofundraise.com.au/page/RoseParkCricketClub

Mate there are so many one liners that I see fitting here but I simply wont go there as its a fantastic curse that Rose Park should be proud of being a part of. Well done to all involved. I hope the day is a huge success and NEK win the game. ;)
by carey
Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

Congrats Cougar, Rose Park and all the other grand final winners.
by The Bedge
Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

I blame Rose Park for the comp in decline, blokes should learn to share some premierships around.
I mean how much would it burn blokes having structured training's during the week and training hard to know these blokes dont even train let alone have a clubrooms to go back too.
There is only so much shade one tree has.

And there it is - the Rose Parks achilles heel. Get in early. Get the tree. Refuse to move. = win.
by auto
Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

Congratulations to Roger James for joining his brother Brett in the SA Football Hall of Fame last night. Both are a by-product of the HFL and Kersbrook Football Club, starting in Mini, Junior and Senior Colts with the Brookers before joining Norwood. Their father and Uncle played over 400 games with distinction for the KFC.
If it wasn't for him (and the dumbass Saints supporters) Port would never have made the 04 GF. Great player, career cut short by injury
by cracka
Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes and yes

Does anyone know if the Nairne player has actually been reported for slapping the card out of the umpires hand?

Have heard for abuse and the card slapping. He'll get a long holiday that for sure and not sure his record is that great either. Might not be just finished at Nairne......he can possibly concentrate on his Kyani sales now.
Lets hope they do anger management supplements!! :lol:
by The Gimp
Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes and yes

Does anyone know if the Nairne player has actually been reported for slapping the card out of the umpires hand?

Have heard for abuse and the card slapping. He'll get a long holiday that for sure and not sure his record is that great either. Might not be just finished at Nairne......he can possibly concentrate on his Kyani sales now.

He abused the Umps after a big mark to Stuey Bown near the end of the game and was asked to calm down....he then reiterated his comments further and was shown a Red card right on the final siren. As stated the card was then slapped out of the Umps hand
by Tanka
Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was speaking to an Ex Nairne player earlier this week who said that he doesn't have a good record with the umps. served a few weeks on the side lines last year for trying to get nasty with one half way through game.
If he went at the footy like he did at the umps he'd be an outstanding footballer from what i've seen of him.
Do the HFL have a harsher penalty's in GF's like some other leagues? Either way i think My Hancock may of played his last game of football which is a shame.
I hope he has better luck climbing the Pyramid
by overthehill
Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Eddy WONT be in Adelaide. Back to Victoria and BIG offer in the burbs footy. Fact Jack
by Barracker1
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C Grade 2019

Paul van Dongen plays his 500th tomorrow for Smithfield.
by Lightning McQueen
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |