Search found 548 matches

Return

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - Preliminary Finals

Agree. Needs to come in.

That deliberate was there every day of the week. Could also argue that it was a throw.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Retirements and delistings / trade talk

Adelaide and Crouch have made it Incredibly clear for the last 5-6 weeks that Crouch ideally wants to stay on his terms at Adelaide, however if the right offer comes along personally for Crouch Adelaide aren’t going to hold him back as long as they get adequate compensation. Crouch has “Found” his new destination which shows all parties that there has been an agreement found and that it’s moved quickly so far. Keep in mind this bloke has no bargaining chips right now to force the Crows hand...
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

Dutchy wrote:Who is coaching Kenilworth in 2021?

Rob Prime same as last year.
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

Gozu wrote:Usman Khawaja and Shaun Marsh left out of both squads.

Shaun Marsh is almost 38, a bloke at that age who averages less than 35 at Test Level shouldn’t be anywhere near the Test side.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

If you can't trust the prick to stay home can you really believe him that he went "shopping" in a very random pattern

Uber driver would not surprise me at all

Hopefully no more cases, I can't do another 36hr lockdown

This has been known about since at least Thursday evening and obviously some tracing has already occurred.

This shouldn’t have got out in the first place and that’s a conversation that needs to happen when things completely settle, but this prick should be in jail with everyone inside knowing why he’s there. Oxygen Theif!
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Down at The Mount with work and as I do during daylight savings I take my clubs and go for a hit after work. Played 9 at The Blue Lake G.C last night. Magnificent set up for a public course and probably standing on the podium with the best public courses in SA - I’d argue when weighing up course quality and the $28 fee for 18 holes that it’s easily the best value course in the State. Shot a 52....
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

Blokes that play GSFL reserves will come up against a teams that would beat D7 teams easily. Good on Mitchell Park attracting blokes to their club that they think will assist in their current position and as long as they are sticking to salary cap rules then what’s the issue? Just because people think they won’t get a kick then it’s worth slagging off on an Internet forum? It’s not AFL and every club in Australia has at some stage done some recruiting that people question. Play on...
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 AFL season - Round 1, tips & banter

Man on the mark rule has changed the game. For the better too....

Great games of footy!
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Knapp exceptional. Got a strong group including like Diedrichsen, Webber, Tuckwell and Burgoyne I thought was handy. Wasn’t pretty but it was a high intensity match.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

I don’t get why they have not lost the points already? You don’t need meetings, it’s clearly been breached. This is an incredibly poor look from an outsider looking in.....
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 1

Brighton’s set up is dead set first class. An incredibly well run football club and fantastic facility. Enjoyed the day...
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All teams will have outs through the year, that’s why reserves depth plays an important part over 18 rounds and finals...
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu May 06, 2021 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

The late 90’s to the 2000’s the SFL was easily the best comp in SA outside of SAAFL D1. It’s been on the decline overall slowly since the first 3-4 years of the merging of 2 divisions - Even at the early stages it showed cracks after a year or 2 towards the bottom end. What reasons from there causing the overall decline is up for debate and each club will have their own take on it no doubt. From an outsider looking in, when multiple senior football clubs go on for more than a decade and at best are 10 goals off the teams playing in a prelim (let alone a GF) for at least a large majority of that time then at some stage blokes are going to lose interest. You need to dangle a carrot at some stage for a sustained period within reach. Arguing the point that clubs need to get better isn’t obviously helping the overall outcome.

Top end SFL sides are to this day still bloody good and well run football clubs, some clubs will find it hard to continually challenge them and that’s why the appeal of the SAAFL is lucrative to some clubs as finding your ground is easier and closer to being within reach. Some clubs still continue to fluctuate however. Also, for the average metropolitan family there are a lot more cases now where spending the entire day at the footy and then going to presos is not as appealing as it once was.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu May 13, 2021 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Most clubs would do their main session with harder activities on a Tuesday and a lighter run on Thursday. If those blokes look fresher then I’d say it’s probably got more to do with how they treat their bodies with recovery and also how generally fit they are on most occasions as it’s worth a fair bit of coin to them. In some country and city leagues where clubs are forced to train on Mondays and Wednesdays due to shared grounds I haven’t seen any clubs blatantly stand out because they train one day earlier and can recover. Just my opinion.
by LaughingKookaburra
Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Longest Finals / Premiership Droughts

It was around that time but North Haven were never lower than Div 5 so it must have been Div 5.
I remember the game as it was at the Uni and it’s the only time I’ve ever played there.

Just looked it up. 1995 A5 South - Was a hybrid D5 North/South comp and not the traditional set up. Realistically the bottom end sides would have been of a typical D6 standard.
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don’t mix up the “Confused” look with the “Mate, I’m 17 years old and I honestly don’t give a shit about your smart arse complaining” look.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When the number 1 news story on Adelaidenow or any other major newspaper in Australia is Covid related and is free to read then there is a still an immediate cause for concern. When the free Covid stories start going down the page then the immediate threat is lessening. When there is a “scare” and you still have to pay to read it then it’s the media trying to sell subscriptions.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

Probably need to get through the next 3-4 weeks at best first before you start the final outcome of promotion and relegation. So much water to go under the bridge that’s way beyond our control before you establish a “fair and/or reasonable” outcome for all. Who’s to say we’re gonna get 18 rounds out next year? If that’s a possibility then you probably need to start discussions of a shortened season and how that looks fair for everyone….

Really hope we get through the rest of our games without any delays - Looking over the border in comparison we have been blessed to date with our competitions….
Exactly, get to the completion of the minor round first and we have a base plan for the promotion/relegation system, that's what the league has emphasised as the priority since day dot.

I guess the unknown is how long is COVID going to govern society? Will we always need contingency plans for all facets of life, will mask wearing be the norm moving forward?

The only feasible way of shortening the season is to drop the divisions to 8 teams, that will potentially knock 6-7 weeks off of the comp, it's a very negative outlook on it though and a sense of defeat against the pandemic.

Personally can’t see an outcome that’s going to allow a full season where everyone plays each other twice without cutting it back to 8 teams for at least 2022. That could mean just the premier goes up and 3 go down (Based on a current 10 team comp) or who knows? If we get locked down again over the next 5 weeks we aren’t going to be missing just the 1 week let’s be honest. It’s going to be 2 weeks minimum and you’re probably not going to play a Grand Final at all….
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Im sure Walkerville would be thrilled to play in 2 straight grand finals, just to get relegated to D5 :lol:

There are going to be clubs who get their ego’s hurt by dropping a grade but it looks the more logical option personally. I actually see the benefits long term on sustaining more volunteers and administrators by dropping back to 14 minor round matches and giving the lifeblood of clubs a longer break at the end of the season.
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok.. i'll say it..

The dude sounds like a dick. He sounds like he's milking this for all it's worth.

Sure he shouldn't have got hit but **** me dead it looked like a palm to the face at best - at worst a short arm jab.

Sure it dropped him - but not before he threw his head back, and twisted his body around so the umpire noticed.. then laid on the ground like he was dead until it was dealt with.. gets up and strolls over the umpires un-aided to throw his thoughts in then wanders off in the arms of the trainer staggering around.

Do I condone the action of Kerhsaw? No of course not.. but **** me dead, this is a bit of a beat up.

Don't condone what the player did, should never touch a offical. Has the runner be banned for his conduct before the indecent as it alleged he had plenty to say to players and officials of the units through the game. Was Lutheran coach one who got 6 games at the tribunal last night (2 suspended) and if it was does he have to coach from of the oval now?

The game was 3 minutes old when the incident happened….
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If incidents between players and officials are held to a higher standard then the way they conduct themselves should be at a higher standard. The runners job is to deliver a message to "their player" and then leave the field.

He is not to interfere with opposition players. The fact that he was that close to him in the first place raises questions about his conduct on the day.

Fair dinkum if you get so set off that you whack a runner inside the first 3-4 minutes of a game then you have to question more than the runners conduct. It’s not like it’s been brewing for a period of time…
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah I thought I was the only one to notice the north socks very strange - pooraka look a quality side to be honest can’t see them losing granny

On paper you’re right, never know on the big day.

Incredibly proud of our club today. At the end of 2016 we were a complete rabble after being relegated from D4 with 1 win. We also would have been relegated from D5 at the end of 2017 if it wasn’t for a Rosewater player head butting a Pooraka opponent in r18 and stripping Rosewater of 6 premiership points. We stayed in D5 and since then we lost an elimination, have been rolled in straight sets after choking in 2019 and then from there losing by a point to a side who I regard as the best I’ve seen play D5. To see our club stick at it and put 3 Senior men’s sides in to GF’s for the first time in our 114 year history this year is remarkable. Love the character of our boys and I’m backing them in next week.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No, some don’t realise. It’s easier to play the victim card and the whole worlds out to get them.
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumour mill.

Cove investigating moving to Adelaide Footy League
2022 any truth.

This is very real, wont be long and is will be the South of Sherriff's Rd League
So you guys off as well I take it?
Along with reynella and happy valley.
That represents the current top 3 in the A grade.

Surely any club in their right mind is looking to leave the ravaged SFL competition.
It’s going nowhere and has lost all integrity.
The SAAFL provides divisions for clubs to build success and maintain sustainability.
Clubs like Cove could be winning multiple premierships as early as it first enters.
Clubs like Reynella, Flagstaff Hill and Happy Valley could be challenging Div 1 and 2 in a matter of a couple of seasons.

I’ll give you Flagstaff Hill but to say Reynella and especially Happy Valley could be challenging Div 1 and 2 within a couple of years is massively ambitious. Happy Valley would find it tough getting out of D4 let alone any higher. Playing competitive sides in your bracket each week is a lot different to playing a side at your ability every 2-3 weeks.
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

We go to Brighton Caravan park every year at the end of January (this year Sunday 16th till Monday 31st) Seacliff use to have great specials, 2 parmis and a jug etc now they all seem to have gone.

Not a bad venue to punt and the locals seem to love it. Hopefully this Covid shit will be fully gone when we go to Brighton and I’ll settle in for a cuple of sessions.

The Holdy down at the Bay has 2 x 600g parmi’s plus a mega jug for $50. Also they do 2 take away schnitzels plus 2 big cans of Sapporo for $30. Fair value and a good feed.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's still a couple of months away, it will probably be just like the flu by then and we'll just learn to live with it, until the season starts I think we'll all be jumping at shadows.

Someone said on here earlier, that 14 round proposal is looking pretty bloody good right about now, it's gonna be a weird season that's for sure.

14 rounds absolutely looks like a good alternative, however would anyone be shocked if we ended up doing 9 rounds again? I’m only saying this as moving forward even if it becomes like the flu, it’s still going to be socially irresponsible and unacceptable to mingle in public with Covid or having Covid symptoms. Until boosters are in 80-90% of people’s based on the current scenario’s we’re going to see clubs with some weeks 15-20 people missing games just from Covid let alone other injuries. Don’t get me wrong, there will come a stage where we will have to live with it, however as a society we aren’t anywhere near that yet and with State and Federal elections approaching you can’t see a loosening of the belt in case it gets out of control.

It’s something that’s going to become a massive topic by mid-late Feb I’d suspect.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It’s not about living in fear, the issue is being in the wrong place at the wrong time and each time that happens you’re in lockdown or sick for 7-10 days. If you’re self employed or someone that requires to be on the road for your job that’s a massive whack to cop.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree LM it’s not necessarily me that I’m worried about and I’m going to get it at some stage. I also start my new business from next week so there’s the caution around that also. I can understand people’s apprehension if they need the income and can’t do it from home. That’s a lot of money to be out of pocket each time you’re in iso.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shane Warne dead!

The best cricketer I’ve seen. First of all he is the best leg spinner (arguably spinner) the game has ever seen and he was also an exceptional lower order batsman and slips fielder. Most of all he stood up consistently when it mattered and orchestrated a heap of histories greatest cricketing moments in both formats he predominantly played in. A true showman and only behind Sir Don as the best our country has produced.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pakistan/Australia series

Send out a sacrificial lamb or 2 for the next 2 batsmen to get a quick 40 or 50 and go after these blokes (Alex Carey, Starc or Cummins). Who gives a shit if they get out. Roll the dice gents…
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reckon we should have batted for another 5-7 overs and piled on another 40-50 however there is still nothing wrong with the declaration. We will get numerous chances through day 5 and if we take them we will win the Test. If we drop them then it’s putting us in danger of dropping the series - It’s in our hands…. One thing to note is the Paki’s haven’t gone anything close to scoring 280 in a day this series so if they start now they are also going away from what they know and it opens up. I admire Cummins for backing in his team to get the job done - All it takes is one wicket and things can change quickly.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Australia at their best dangled the carrot consistently to give teams hope of winning but backed themselves to roll them. No where near that level but we’ll done to Pat Cummins to back his team in after learning from previous tentitive mistakes. Backed his team in and it paid off.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Hearing kilburn been struck down with covid? Not good if true. Had them by 14 points.
Kilburn had a lot out.
5-6 out of the A grade plus a few out of there B grade .
Gepps x played well and just had more depth all over the field. Andy going down very early meant Ryan had to ruck all day and late in the game gepps x hit the scoreboard to blow the margin out.
Umpires were inconsistent both ways most off the day. 3-4 times kilburn should have received 25m penalty or gepps yellow card. Headland would mark the ball and get buried into the ground well after the marking contest. Kilburn reacted and turn over so cost Kilburn shots on goal at important stages of the game.
Well played gepps x and hopefully Kilburn get a few important players back next week as I think they will compete well.

In fairness most years clubs have 5-6 out on a week by week basis in their A’s and this year in particular I’d suspect that number is going to get worse.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With the rise in COVID cases, just wondering how many clubs get players to sanitiser hands during training and/or wipe the footy's down half way through training?

Or are some playing while positive and should be in iso?

No matter your stance on the current covid scenario if you are knowingly positive and still playing then you’re an incredibly selfish person. Good way to put a large chunk of players and volunteers at your club out of action for at least 1-2 weeks.
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Which team you playing in? Neither, 2002 was my first year of football. Was in the training squad but nowhere near good enough for that side. 2012 had knee and I'll be honest, motivation issues, my LARS surgery didn't hold and needed a proper reconstruction before getting back into it.

Playing Bs on the weekend if you want to come heckle.

The 2002 side was a very good line up and I honestly thought they’d go on to play in higher divisions. Our minor round game at Mitchell Park that year was one of the better games I’d seen in that period. @zedman with probably the best goal I’ve seen to this day in Amateur footy (Even though he meant to centre it)….
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Oldboy1 wrote:Not sure on the report, but they did blow the siren 5 minutes early in 2 quarters of the A grade.
Both 8 goal qrts and somehow only managed 23 minutes instead of the usual 27-28-29 minutes

Easily fixed if you supply your own timekeeper to work with them ;)
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:KGs first reaction just now is he feels sorry for Nick's and the club in a rebuild :? :shock: :oops:

Mate, the blokes almost 84 years old.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 2

Even stranger Im told he actually isn't taking any match payments

That would tend to suggest a little perjury that would be far far more serious (such that whoever told you is presumably wrong)

They would also become the first local club in history throughout Australia that tells fibs about paying a player(s) when they actually don’t :lol:
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League- Division 1

Those in the know will have a fair idea what’s rubber stamped (or likely to happen) before the end of day today. You don’t just go “GUESS WHAT, YOU’RE HOSTING A FINAL” on Thursday afternoon. Too much is then left to do in a such a short amount of time for many parties and especially the hosts in regards to volunteers and catering.
by LaughingKookaburra
Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

We had Doug Hawkins and Billy Brownless one night.
Ricky Nixon use to manage the roadshows back then and he was there.

Not too many brain cells there but it was a bloody funny night.
Doug is a pig.

Might of caught him on a bad night mate. We had Doug 15 years ago and I can’t commend the bloke enough. He met my old man (who is a dead set EJ Whitten doppelgänger) and when Doug saw him his jaw immediately dropped to the ground. He gave my old man his phone number and address in Bacchus Marsh on the spot and asked if he could send pics to his family. To this day Doug touches base with the old man to see how he’s doing. Ripping bloke.
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn

On a quick side note what the hell do the comments “I was waiting for this day to come” do in this scenario from the previous Hawthorn assistant?

It lets what ever bitterness there is out.

No doubt, however that’s a shithouse thing to say now. What ever stopped that person from escalating these concerns at the time on in the last 6-7 years prior to higher authorities?

Their boss was one of the instigators?

That’s a cop out imo. 6-7 years later saying “I was waiting for this day to come” is poor. Can understand if it was at that specific time and they were in a position however they could have escalated their concerns well and truly within the next 6-7 years (Especially if they were no longer involved).
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Murray, Mallee & Riverland Football League mess

That entire space both sides of the Vic/SA border has been a complete mess for longer than just recently. It’s required a thorough review for years now and numerous leagues are suffering along a 400km stretch.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaches worth

hollywood7477 wrote:SPOC pay their Reserves coach $5k a year
Henley pay their reserves coach $900 plus finals so around $1k

Personally I reckon that’s completely disrespectful to both of the clubs mentioned to post that sort of detailed information on here. Just my take…
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Season 2022/23

They win the 92 WC if not for rain

Let’s not forget that the Saffers deliberately slowed the over rate that day when bowling first in the 92 World Cup to make the most of a bullshit rule which gave the chasing team a fair advantage. A strong argument from England in particular was that if they bowled the overs on time the the rain wouldn’t have been an issue. Played roulette and lost, however that rarely gets a mention….
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2023

Personally reckon Australia are a decent chance of rolling India in this series. Last time we toured India we showed some serious fight and the preparation was much better than in the past. If we can take that to another level then we definitely are talented enough. Looking forward to a very good series - It’s great to have this hype over Test cricket.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2023

Poor Ken having to take the fall for the players incompetence.

Completely disagree. After 11 seasons and not making a Grand Final you can’t now put it on the players for poor output. **** me dead if you can’t sort out inconsistent garbage (Been happening for years) after 10 years then you’re not the right person for the job.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

OTR branded stores are already getting built in WA and Qld, I think NSW is the only region not too have any. Yet.

Stores in NSW, there are some stores across Australia that aren’t branded as OTR however are owned by Peregrine. Also numerous major sites along some of Australia’s busiest highways interstate that are leased out by Peregrine. Their spread is much bigger than the general public would know. Having a close professional affiliation over a 4-5 year period I have a completely different view than many in SA. Good people and are very good at what they do. My guess is that there would be at least 2 major businesses/organisations that would be seriously shitting bricks over this news given the financial backing this generates….
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One thing the Shahins do exceptionally well is successful business ventures and they also promote SA on a National scale as good as anyone in this state. There’s always a greater vision in place with everything that they do and I have absolutely no doubt this isn’t going to be any different.
by LaughingKookaburra
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep, convenience is the number one ticket to making $$$$$.

Find something that makes people's lives a whole lot more convenient, and you are set.

Ever wondered why metro SA has such restrictive shop trading hours, who does this benefit the most? hmmmm

The SDA in SA play a massive roll in all this. Do you honestly think the SDA would have OTR at their front of mind when campaigning the restricted trading hours?
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6

If at seasons start I’d been offered a 3 point win in Tassie I would have taken it every day of the week

as they say Brod, a wins a win, if u had said at the start of the season the Crows would currently be 4th I would have said "Tell em their dreamin :D

Absolute rubbish game to watch and very frustrating, however even 12 months ago the crows would have lost that game by 4-5 goals. Was really good to see Matthew Nicks tell his assistant coaches to let the players sort the scenario out themselves which clearly demonstrates the bigger picture and long term learning process. There is a lot to like about the development to date of this side as a supporter.
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |