Search found 72 matches

Return

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Hit 86 at echunga last Sunday. Greens a bit long. MatteeG threatening a good round but wayward drives were costly, as were gutless chips! Have a go son!

I played 9 holes today - 47

course a tad busy so played the front 9, as I played the back 9 yesterday

and yes I had some gutless chips

gotta hit the ball!!!!!

had a total of 17 putts for the 9 holes

ended up playing with a lovely young female member who has recruited me into a team for a 7s comp, whatever that may be!
Hopefully a pseudonym for epic gang bang with five of her female friends.
by OnSong
Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Regardless of if clubs have valuables bags or not, I think the underlying point is it is disappointing that someone would stoop to that level and that you can't have confidence in leaving your valuables in your own bag while you play.

In a perfect world perhaps....but in lieu of.....common-sense would be a shopping bag.....keys, wallets, watches,....locked in a car boot...keys in coaches pocket.....home or away... :)

I thought that was the norm and has been for some time. Smithfield had a numbered pouch made up so you didn't end up smoking someone else's pot.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Well all this discussion about the weekends D6 and D6R results is taking away from arguably the greatest execution of a football plan and strategy..

Mawson Lakes - so good has their radar avoiding prowess been, they've managed to fly so low they made the C4 grand final! No easy feat - and you all laughed at them! 8)

Yet you mention on the C4 forum you don't care at all?

you are still and always will be a proper f*ckhead.
by The Real Number 3
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL VENUES 2014

Blackwhite wrote:U18 Red GF to be played at 10am after playing at 3pm all year. What a joke. What's the logic behind this??

Keep me sober perhaps :roll:
by wristwatcher
Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prices and times of grand finals

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
FOOTY TALK wrote:SAAFL ARE A JOKE. START MAKING FOOTY THE PRIORITY

Is everyone this angry from the GSFL?

Yep. :D
by Yank Man
Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

LaughingKookaburra wrote:HaHa

Up the Gons

"Who the f***'s Gons?" I heard that 30 times during the day.

Even the club president from WOS took until 3/4 time to realise what it meant.

Well I was thinking it was just short for DraGONS? Would be the most obvious explanation wouldn't it?
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

A story that got missed in the drunken haze of the last 5 days was (and I hate pissing in this bloke's pocket) Grae Grant's return from a brain tumour that was meant to see him miss the whole season, to be allowed to play, then to cap it off with BOG in a Grand Final and 2 last quarter goals.

Hollywood stuff
by jo172
Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Q. wrote:
carey wrote:Are you sure?

I'm carrying as much weight as a bloke who does his best work from the sidelines, but I think I better stick to playing.

I heard the bloke your talking of is back in training.............. He needed to :oops:
by carey
Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

wristwatcher wrote:Where can I watch this incident?

stay tuned for the video, we're recreating the crime scene as we speak.
by dedja
Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

wonder_kid wrote:coaching the b grade as the b grade coach had to stand down in January due to health reasons ... played first 2 games in the a grade as well

He's a busy man. I saw him last month in the movie interstellar.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the st marys curse continues for nth haven!
by wonder_kid
Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But they had an ordinary trial match.
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trades/Drafts (Nov & PSD/Rookie) - 2015

LaughingKookaburra wrote:What an absolute idiot. Heard he is a bit of an air head by numerous reports, this absolutely confirms it. Beyond belief how stupid this is even if he was joking with another powder.

Airhead? Seems he's a cokehead ;)
by Dogwatcher
Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fox Footy- History Month

Interesting Chad Cornes' comments about the mind set of the Port boys leading into that game, the overt over confidence that the group had.
What did he say in particular?

Just a few things about the days and weeks before the GF.

Tredrea's "phone call" celebration during the Preliminary Final win over the Kangaroos, the talk among the group in the days leading into the game, the pretty relaxed build up on game day, all of it was out of the ordinary for the playing group that year and how they had approached games up until that point.

Kane also mentions in his book that during 3/4 time of the GF all he remembers was Chad walking around the group saying over and over "We are not losing a ******* Grand final by 100 points"...I guess he was right. :(
by Booney
Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Was chatting to some blokes down the local last week about the banter in the crowd from the Kenilworth v Havens game round 11 this year. Some real quality sledges and shit talk from both lots supporters but when the game finished it was best wishes. Great for local footy and the Haven fans were good value and the players were great to talk to in the bar afterwards.
Good to hear that, though I have to say the only banter i heard from Kenilworth was from a couple of peanuts behind the goals who had an IQ of 50 between them.

The fact I know exactly who you are talking about tells you we encountered these genetic anomalies also.

The best banter of that day goes to that Moser bloke, one of our defenders said "I thought you weren't playing because of ............ and Moser replied "yeah but I am back now haven't you seen the scoreboard?"

Funny and accurate as he destroyed us that day.
by Boosh
Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

PH released coach as he was seen as reason players were leaving and once gone players will return. He's now gone and still the clearances are being lodged, word is remaining players will have to play 2 games to ensure no forfeit, think this is just unviable and common sense should prevail and they should go down a div to re-group if they can or may have to go to 1 team to totally rebuild.
if they stay in 4 they are going to be on the record end of some mighty beatings, good % booster for those that get to play them, bad for those that get a forfeit.
by Minion Master
Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A-League season 2015-16

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Jesus!

...would be on the bench for Adelaide Utd right now.
by Spargo
Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Zartan wrote:
Executive Member wrote:At The Lodge get the Fat Boy Special - Kransky, Steak, Snag, Egg, Bacon & Onion in a Roll $9

I need this inside me! :lol:

Didn't hear anyone mention a penis.......
by carey
Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA champagne comedy at its finest Zarts.

Barry is 100% spot on. couldn't buy a kick in the 3 trial games and the first 5-6 games of the season. stopped training because of work and my back, then hey presto, started to gather a few kicks.

awards don't mean sh*t when you're getting flogged week in, week out though :(

You're still the best forward I've had to shut down in my time at the Den. Don't sell yourself short because of you're body. I remember putting Luke Mac on you back in the day and he was a 100 goal forward. He still says to this day you were so hard to stand, that was after his 'accidental' spoil that spilt blood. He rates you and I rate him, end of story. :D

WTF! :shock:
by carey
Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Statistics

Crows did get a soft draw this season
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by The Big Shrek
Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Am I the only one who is a fan of Sarah Jones? Both visually and in a hosting sense?

No.
by PatowalongaPirate
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst AFL media person..

She fills the void that Sandra Sully left behind.
by PatowalongaPirate
Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Circum XVII

Lindsay... #RoadtoRio #3mspringboard #pissed #wooo
by Booney
Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Circum XVII

Computer Crashed wrote:Bye Bye Brad Scott, I'm over your dribble.

**** off & follow another team
by Spargo
Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

LaughingKookaburra wrote:I'm no weather man but I reckon we'll get more than half an inch tomrrow. It's not 23 degree's in the middle of winter without something pretty decent behind it.

He's lying, he's a bigger authority on the weather than Keith Martyn himself :lol:

Look at the moon tonight everyone ;)
by Footy Chick
Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Zartan wrote:You're clearly batting top 3 when you belong at 11 with this one! :D

I'm more happier that I no longer have to bat at all LOL
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Morphettville park football club will be playing in the SAAFL in 2017. I hope all teams will enjoy coming down to the pasty
by WHEELS&DEALS
Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 with alacrity

carey wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
carey wrote:I'm going to really stick my neck out here; ;)

Tom Lynch if not already is going to be a genuine star of the comp

Not quite yet ;)

His no Ben Dixon ;)

*** I nearly threw up typing that.
by carey
Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3

Tad defensive there. Bringing up flags from 13 years ago, are you sure you aren't a Crows supporter there Ruben? ;)
Bunkum. I have always believed Port have got what we deserved. Including the one AFL premiership, entry into the AFL Comp, etc I don't look for excuses unlike many Crows fans who constantly whinge about everything if things don't go their way. Defensive? Good one :roll: #Pot-kettle-black

Have a bong or something mate it's a game of footy. Chill out.
:weedman:
Aaaaah that's better
by Ruben Carter
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2017

Complacency has definitely crept in thou gh, when i reflect back over the previous few years, there was a constant drive/emphasis on behavior and the repercussions for the club as a whole - mostly driven from the playing group during games - players would pull players out of hazardous situations, or moving away/bringing themselves off from retaliating to incidents.

My suspicion is that this is more the case than anyone consciously thinking "no more aaa, time to belt someone" and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

An interesting example is Rosewater. Prior to their AAA they had a relatively poor record. Haven't heard a peep from them this year. The Clubs who manage to maintain constant vigilance (which is bloody difficult) seem to manage best.
Do you think that clubs that have been under scrutiny the most, or have been on AAA in the past seem to be noticed more when they offend/re offend than clubs that generally have a good reputation?

e.g. Broadview Cat 'A's - i wouldn't think anyone would consider them a poor side with offending, but they consistently each year get their couple of reports (as do most clubs), but nothing is heard... Salis West (1x U18) and Ingle Farm (2x new recruits) have two reports and there are fears of relapse.

2017 - 0
2016 - 3
2015 - 2
2014 - 3
2013 - 4

Undoubtedly.

However, I don't think its appropriate to downplay an incident on the basis of a player being an u18 or new recruit.

The Club is responsible for everyone who represents it from the President to the worse player in the D-Grade (at one stage I was both)
by jo172
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Zartan wrote:Oh well is what it is, shouldn't reflect on the IFFC though - 3wks time my involvement with footy and IF will cease

At that point Dutchy and I are coming over with a carton of red tins and an I pad so you can really go to town and tell us what you think :D
by wristwatcher
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

I'm assuming Benny meant as a forward/2nd ruck.
And he would be one of the better players playing this role.

of course i mean that.

Booney getting in all his trolling this week, because he i doubt you will see him around next week :D

When do I go missing after a loss? Never, thick and thin. I'm not daisy.

**** off
by daysofourlives
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

I was about 10 metres away and saw no contact. Some of the pooraka crowd were laughing at there own player , number 2 with yellow boots.as he had taken a few dives throughout the game. Laughing kookaburra I notice in your profile you are from kenilworth fc, so I can see why you would like to make something out of nothing here. Your not fooling any1 fella. If I'm going to trust anything that's been written on here, it's a post from LK
by Q.
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - predictions, live scores, results & shit canni

If anyone’s interested, heading to the highway to watch the swans vs port game if anyone wants to come for a beer or three

Your one of a few on here I’d like to have a beer with but I’m away this weekend. It’s actually good catching up with people off here as we all have preconceived options on posters but when you meet them it’s often wrong.

You’ll all be very surprised that @daysofourlives is a ripping bloke.
by carey
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

MatteeG wrote:
norwood8 wrote:RIP to former OSB/Lonsdale player and coach Shannon Dunk. A real good guy, taken far too young.

Condolences to his young family.

Agreed. Sad news indeed.

Hopefully we can do Dunky proud tomorrow. Going to be an emotional day down at the Den.
by lion heart
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

This was also presented and approved by the CFL. You are incorrect with the statement that the Kenilworth Football Club thinking that both players are zero points. One is worth 2 points, the other is worth zero.

We played with 15 points and did so following all required procedures that are available to all clubs. Cheers.

I thought the CFL needed to be informed the year prior to allow for any exemption if this is correct why was Zesers clearance only submitted in November 2017. He should be 2 points no matter what you think laughingkookabara
I take it you never graduated at Pulteney?
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 02, 2018 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

I heard Armstrong went down the pooraka flying fox naked with a stiffy and Pressler was bent over bum up at the end. Armstrong missed and snapped his dick. Pressler kissed it better and sock went screw this im going back to Williamstown let bedgecock coach.
by The Big Shrek
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

The footage on channel 7 looks sickening.

I don't understand how anyone could see that and think that team should remain in the comp for this year. It's amateur footy, people deserve to go out and play without having an absolute dog of a bloke knee them in the face when they are playing the ball. People have to go to work on Monday...

@carey @ramming23 you and others who attack the reporting team and defend these actions make me sick. Get stuffed.

Hey Jetters, let me unzip my pants and give you a dummy to suck on you sook. I retracted my comment about Salisbury West not being booted but I do not retract my comment about Trinity who are a bunch of absolute flogs. Calm down fellas. No need to start sucking each other off.
by stan
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Just a question!!!! :lol: SFL suits them for other grades of their footy.

After seeing Hackham C grade play in the last few weeks AdFL would be crazy to put them in anything under D6 and they would go very well in D6.

That's juniors and Womens. Makes no sense to split the Seniors.
If Hackham are that good they should go back in the Saturday comp.

Seriously if Hackham were to “do very well in div 6” then you would pretty much say they would be upper end and be competitive if they come up against a div 5 side....... Yeah nah!

How about a D1R side? :-?
by Jimmy_041
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Mr Beefy wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Don't know enough about Salisbury to comment.

Since when has that ever stopped you? ;)

:lol:

Truth is I got bored of typing by the time I reached Salisbury :oops: :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2019

Is it just me or is the SA Footballer Facebook page just promoting all that is wrong with some of the players in community footy these days. These mercenaries who club jump are mainly tossers who crave attention and love the profile that social media and the internet can give them that wasn't around in the last century with footy at this level. I played with and against blokes in the SAAFL who would run rings around most these guys and they did it for nothing other than a pizza voucher every few weeks and a nice trophy at the end of the season. But for clubs today to promote the ego of many of these wannabes by posting profiles and pictures of their "big signings" is the biggest crock of s--t I've come across. One bloke just signed by a non-AdFL club has his name and photo up in lights despite his new club being his 4th in 4 years. And they went as far to say he has signed for 2019 and beyond. Interesting to see what beyond looks like in 12 months from now suckers. Don't get me wrong, a bit of love for players heading back to their grassroots club from the SANFL or AFL is OK but give me a spell with some of the other crud being posted. Anyway, that's my rant.
by Down the Hill
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If it is who i think it is, he will absolutely make D5 his b*tch.
by The Bedge
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was it Smithfield or another ground where a team couldn’t use the bench because a drunken lady set up camp there and then felt the need to amuse herself whilst a game was going on? It was on here a very long time ago....
Yep, I was the one that had to call the cops, it was against Golden Grove.

Cop lady on the phone "Can you describe her, what does she look like?"
Me "Obviously not very good otherwise I wouldn't be ringing you"
by Lightning McQueen
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC Day Footy

At least I made your day go a little bit quicker!

Not that its a competition but McLaren's is the best one I have seen so far.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57125795_2366099690101738_1954107877983518720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFuWKcWcejmdD1GgXAfdXQJ3Rv2N96uvHq2DMsmdReX1I8wVr2l0JnR-SkaokuKf80jWxn1vt4-1ZdEUgYXiBqBKDSt23Vu5Y5e4YQya6E0aA&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=bf51090e1ade49b6fb42faad3a9db3d4&oe=5D3434FE
by Dutchy
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to @Pag who plays his 300th game for Salisbury this weekend. Massive achievement. Good luck on saturday mate =D>
by S Demon
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

Congratulations to our under 14s who today won the clubs first junior premiership.
by scottroo
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |