Search found 111 matches

Return

Re: The SANFL in 2014 - Better or Worse?

beenreal wrote:I think the current results of this Poll are a lot more even than many on this Forum would like them to be.

Yep, you.

Better - 11
Same - 5
Worse - 51

About as close as the federal election.
by UK Fan
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Happy new year to all on this wonderful little forum. How about a bit of love for all. Who really gives a shit. Echunga took their bat and went home a different way and everybody knows that so lets all move on. The Karma bus will pull up there is no doubt about that.
Now for next season heard a wisper there is discussion taking place that due to the circumstances there will be a one division 19 team comp where everyone plays each other once and then there will be a final 8. It will be a grading season and then in 2016 there will be 2 8 team divisions and a division 3 or C grade if you like for left over teams and Milang etc. That will give a couple of the clubs currently talking of amalgamating time to complete that process. It will also be a breath of fresh air. The HFL then has 12 months to re do its constitution as well. I know all the so called top teams may say no way but hey lets think about the comp as a whole juniors and all and take this opportunity to start fixing the problems. Step one to that process can be that only 2 paid players (imports) per team and total disclosure on what they are paid.- 19 locals per team like the do in country victoria. I can hear you all saying ........ but get real. This comp needs a big kick in the arse and a good dose of common sense. There are too many egos and dick heads in our great game that we dont need.
by has been
Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Editorial from the Mt Barker Courier - Dec 22
An unbiased opinion taken directly from their editorial "Opinion" column.

An own goal
The saga that has plagued the Hills Football League (HFL) since the Central Division grand final has been an embarrassment for everyone.
Sadly the issue could not be resolved internally and the matter had to clog the already overburdened court system.
The only good thing about the final decision announced in the Supreme Court on Monday is that it gives some closure to the issue and allows everyone the opportunity to move on.
As soon as the farcical situation became clear that, under the HFL rules, the club which won the competition’s A-grade premiership would have to be demoted due to the poor performances of its B-grade and junior sides, the matter has staggered from the sublime to the ridiculous.
It might have been common knowledge to clubs that the relegation rule hinged on points given to minor round games only, but the wording of the by-law fails to make that clear which paved the way for Echunga’s ultimately successful legal challenge.
The real pity is that the matter had to chew up an estimated $50,000 in legal fees … money raised largely through hard working volunteers cooking barbecues and organising chook raffles.
The makeup of next year’s Central Division competition looks likely to be one of 11 teams including Echunga and the promoted Mt Lofty.
The real question is why the league’s administrators and the club delegates could not grasp the oft-mentioned shortcomings in the by-law and recognise that playing an 11-team competition for 12 months while the constitution was professionally rewritten and tightened was the best outcome.
Sending the Central Division premiers back to Country Division was not good for that competition, the image of the league or football in general.
It is galling, especially for club volunteers, that all this money was spent on lawyers only to arrive at a conclusion that was obvious to almost all fans of Hills football.
As soon as it was realised the constitution was flawed all parties needed to come together and make practical decisions to allow football, not lawyers, to be the winner.
by Legs Man
Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's a tough one but we have to consider any option to grow our league.
Granted the HFL is tainted as a comp currently but dissolving the current board of directors and president will fix this.
I just hope the clubs see how badly they have been advised and led thus implementing a vote of no confidence and starting fresh.
Until this occurs we will be haunted by demons past.

My reasoning behind allowing any club to compete in Central - as long as they field all sides - is to ensure no barriers are in place with respect to each club's juniors.
There are lots of kids who will consider playing with your club as long as you are in Central especially if they are overflow from the big junior clubs and not getting a regular game.
You only have to look at the number of junior participants at some of the Central clubs to see that this can be spread across more clubs and increase all clubs junior numbers overall .

Has anyone heard the sentiment by the clubs now knowing that they were ill advised by the league ( costing them financially ) and have they put processes in place to start again with a fresh slate?
I believe there is a meeting coming up soon.
by Legs Man
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know when the draw comes out?

Understand the turmoil that has and is occurring (Sedan Cambrai) - but it's getting pretty late.

What is the hold up ?

Wasn't this and apps points allocation settled at the recent HFL meeting - and if not - why?
Draw is already out. Check with your president.
The hold up was because of your clubs court appeal, then Bridgewater wanting an 11 team comp had to be voted on.
APPS were done in December. Again check with your president.

Surely it would be beneficial to promote the draw to the public?
by Look Good In Leather
Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the junior front. Is it correct that two Central Div clubs have two 13's side. Which were put into a re arranged Country Div fixture, despite country having a full draw of their own 13's? I think in this situation the Central teams should fit into the Central comp, as they are not aiding (as in the past) but hindering Country with these extra teams.
by youngpace
Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Relegation table: (pos. change)
Hahndorf - 90 (+1)
Blackwood - 85 (-1)
Uraidla Districts - 76 (-)
Mount Barker - 64 (+2)
Lobethal - 64 (-1)
Torrens Valley - 60 (-1)
Mount Lofty District - 49 (-)
Ironbank-Cherry Gardens - 37 (+1)
Echunga - 30 (-1)
Onkaparinga Valley - 23 (-)
Not looking good for us.

Strangely enough, you'll make up points on Echunga this weekend as apart from their A Grade, their other teams are unlikely to generate any points for them.

Just like Torrens Valley, their A Grade is Div 1 standard, the rest of the club is very much Div 2.
Have u seen our other grades ladder positions, in the past our other grades have been near the pointy end but we are really struggling this year. Our U15's lost to Uraidla by 3 points & I've already received complaints that they had 5 good players from Mt Barker helping them, 2 of which were in Mt Barkers best the week before when we played them.

This is an example of why the relegation system is totally flawed - particularly when junior grades have such a bearing on the ultimate outcome.
Uraidla propped up by Mt Barker, TV with overage permits and some clubs not fielding u/13's (when this was supposedly a strict requirement to play Div 1)
It is virtually impossible for smaller population clubs to compete in the junior area against towns (suburbs) like Mt Barker, Blackwood, Hahndorf etc.
I am all for having an even comp and leveling things out - but this cannot be achieved equitably with such a population discrepancy.
Some type of system has to be implemented - understandably hard to do of course - that sees this aspect evened out - because currently the odds are stacked heavily in the larger populated clubs favour - and the clubs being assisted by these.
Should we change the Div 1 comp to Mt Barker and Districts League as that is what it's becoming.
by Legs Man
Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 AFL fixture - due to be released Thurs 29/10/15

North lost Friday night footy because they don't draw decent crowds. I agree North should get more Friday night games but when they were only pulling 20-30k crowds it's understandable they lost a few.
Pandering to the bible bashers once again re Good Friday football

Thats such a dual edged sword though .. How are the lower pulling clubs supposed to improve their numbers if they're shuffled away from primetime spots
by JK
Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 AFL fixture - due to be released Thurs 29/10/15

Collingwood v Essendon to be the only game on ANZAC day this year
I'd say that in 2016 it should be Eagles v.Hawthorn. I can't really understand why it should be awarded to Pies Bombers year after year.
Did a disproportionate amount of Anzacs come from those two clubs or something along those lines? If there's a good explanation for it I'll take those sentiments back, but as it is it doesn't make much sense.
I like the tradition of it being Collingwood and Essendon and hope it stays that way. Personally I think the GF replay should be in round 1
by Feenix
Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mr September

SEN were holding some pretty good discussion this morning after one of the Melbourne journos (think it was Jon Ralph) labelled Shaun Burgoyne as "Mr September".

Prompted some pretty entertaining calls, one of which mentioned a Brisbane ruckman you hardly saw from rounds 3-18, yet he'd be there every GF day playing well. Phil Baker from North was another name mentioned.

Crows fans I'd imagine would be quick to chuck Andrew McLeods name up and with good reason.

Any other players that have a habit of finding their best form in September?

I remember Wayne Johnston being pretty handy in the finals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Turbo
Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

Whats this Jimmy DeFante scandal?
Just a piss take

watched it this morning.

was one of the weirdest half hours of television i have ever seen.

It was like they put a camera in front of someone's senile old grandpa and let them ramble on for half an hour.

Some of the content was quite interesting but the tone of the show and the writing was just weird.
It was about as funny as Mick Molloy at the Brownlow count.
by Senor Moto Gadili
Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

One league in country WA has the points and the player points are printed in brackets beside the player's name in the league's Football Budget. No instances of clubs playing sides over the maximum points. Despite no other leagues using PPS in the region, clubs don't seem to be overspending and the points results in more thoughtful recruiting.

Only a handful of clubs across South Australia would be overspending. The FF League are trying to save leagues/clubs from themselves. The easiest solution would be to get rid of the SANFL reserves. It's now a very, very average competition. That would solve the problems in SA. The SANFL could play the league, U18 and U16's at the one venue, starting early morning and in turn would be saving money on opening two venues. They would also save wages for players on an average reserves competition. The strong country leagues in the state - the Great Southern, Barossa, Hills D1 and the KNT would get many players going there, while the rest of the players would filter through to the SAAFL D1, which has been sharply declining in standard over the last few years, as the top 5 or 6 country leagues have got stronger. Win-Win for everyone. The SANFL clubs which many are claiming poverty, would all be saving huge amount of money each year without the reserves competition. The SANFL clubs could then take from the the 4 top country leagues (Great Southern, Barossa, Hills D1 and KNT) and the SAAFL D1, to top up their league sides. Each SANFL side would have 30 on their list and those not getting a game would be filtered out to the leagues/club that are aligned to them. They would also draw on those leagues/clubs if excessive injuries more than 30. Simple solution and everyone wins
by oyster
Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimum age to start playing for premierships.

I'm old school on this. You should keep scores from the entry level grades. Under-8 started it for me. Teaching kids that it is poor form to play a contest and not score because the losers might suffer some sort of long term trauma is just BS that is foistered upon us by do- gooders.
by Sky Pilot
Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minimum age to start playing for premierships.

I'm old school on this. You should keep scores from the entry level grades. Under-8 started it for me. Teaching kids that it is poor form to play a contest and not score because the losers might suffer some sort of long term trauma is just BS that is foistered upon us by do- gooders.

Finally some sense from you SP ;)
:lol:
The BL&G u13's dont play for points and score isnt kept.
By that age they should be playing for points and premierships
by Jim05
Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

A donkey asking about a horse.
The world of the internet forum.
by Dogwatcher
Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Bugger me, now there's a unicorn in the mix!

Who'd you put money on in a race between a horse, donkey and a unicorn?
by Dogwatcher
Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Benchwarmer wrote:Seeing as though 2016 is only 4 days away, any idea when the draw for next season comes out?

Waikerie get the perfect draw, again. What are the chances?!?
by interestedobserver
Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

Looked on the Riverland website and still no fixtures for the Independent league. Wondering what's the hold up?
by Ye Olde Place Kick
Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

HOT OFF THE PRESS FROM THE HAWKS:

Just to keep everyone in the loop there have been some un knowns writing on the footy forum we have closed the doors yes this was true the club doors were closed at 10pm sun and re opened 5pm Tues we will continue to close the doors every night and re open every day we are not folding as this forum would suggest but getting stronger daily and the doors will be open for many more generations .So if someone out there in the footy forum world thinks they know more than us please feel free to ring me any time day or night or visit me 'I'll be down the club with the doors wide open
by vics01
Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAs most travelled footballer!!!

Have to Mathew Pavlich, wouldn't it? ;)

350 games, say 175 of them away from Perth, 3425k's each way to Melbourne, 6850 return, 175*6850 = 1,198,750kms
by Booney
Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think there's enough credit being given to Shayne and Marc, not just for the unusual spelling of their names, but also the absolute commitment to spreading themselves around so many clubs. They've done a remarkable job, have probably seen more of SA and grass roots footy than most of us.
by Dogwatcher
Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think there's enough credit being given to Shayne and Marc, not just for the unusual spelling of their names, but also the absolute commitment to spreading themselves around so many clubs. They've done a remarkable job, have probably seen more of SA and grass roots footy than most of us.

Also shows a very significant commitment to learning the words to club songs.
by Booney
Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also shows a very significant commitment to learning the words to club songs.

Maybe thats why Mitchell went to Callington late in his career
by daysofourlives
Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

old farmer wrote:i know what i mean because i run a football club, not coach B Grade

Hey settle down pal, nothing wrong with B grade coaches you know :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:Being promoted without winning a Grand Final is heavily overrated in my view in any event.

Finishing 3rd and being promoted ALA Kilburn when Towns left for SFL is more over rated IMO :P
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Has everyone seen the under 12 carnival groups?

Why would you place the alleged better sides in one group?

It is akin to having BRAZIL/GERMANY/SPAIN/FRANCE/ARGENTINA pooled in one group in the world cup!

I assume to avoid one sided blowouts, funny this is only considered an issue for the precious minis.

Then again, how could it be assessed if there is strictly no scores to be kept?
by Look Good In Leather
Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 3 (C grade)

I noticed that the Karma bus had moved from Echunga. Must be parked at Blackwood now rock
by Grumpy Old B
Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BZB27 wrote:Well i ploughed into a kangaroo on kangaroo island a month ago

Oh, the irony.... ;)
by Footy Chick
Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Club Payments Crackdown

Looks like its working... crowd numbers are the lowest they've ever been...
But seriously a decision needs to be made, its either a Points System or Salary Cap.
Having a Points System and Salary Cap affects the standard of the competition and if the standard is ordinary who would want to watch it?
by Bag & Sledge
Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forget what type of player they are its about the numbers a permit should never be given to a player with 10 A grade and 6 bgrade! Can see the sense in someone with a 6 and 6 for each grade getting a permit! Dont get sucked in to how good the said player is.
by wonder_kid
Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At least it's all transparent and factual. I guess some people don't like honesty and integrity, I'd rather that than rumours and innuendo. Well done I say.
by Afterthesiren
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This permit thing is out of hand. And whilst on the surface I dont agree with what has been allowed with the Onkas player - to put up a statement like Ironbank have publicly on their facebook page is far from acceptable, I dont care what the circumstances or how grieved they are. By doing this they have brought THEIR league into disrepute. Of course they will argue that the HFL did this first, but follow the appropriate protocols and escalation process within the HFL and the CFL. Yes it is clear that the HFL appear to have an issue here..but playing it out in public doesnt help anyone. Call a meeting and seek direction and clarity and ask for a please explain? It does tend to otherwise face the risk of sour grapes - which Im sure its not but some would form that opinion.

Well said Waz, It certainly contradicts the statement from the Facebook page "We will all take the moral high ground and behave and perform in a professional manner".

if you thought their first post brought the league into disrepute you may want to check the new one.
I don't see a problem with either of their posts.
It's about time the dodgy actions of some of the members on the HFL board were brought to the public eye.
If you have nothing to hide, then they won't have a problem.
by The Gimp
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We all have our opinions on the way we would handle it, sometimes in desperation of an outcome we go down a path that may not be ideal, but it would appear from previous years of posts around permits this matter is not a one off and has been festering. If thats the case then sometimes getting it open in a public forum like has to happen to effect change. It sounds like it may have worked! As long as things get sorted for the better.

I cant understand why - just like a clearance - applications for permits and reasons given why they are allowed or disallowed arent made public on the HFL site - it would provide complete transparency then?

And for the record, I have no connection with the board, anyone on it or any HFL Club for that matter! A keen footballer observer!
by wazzal77
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I find it interesting how the Board of the HFL can allow a permit for a B grade Onkas player who has played 10 A grade games and 7 B grade games. There is actually a rule that states a player is only eligible to play finals if they have played the majority of their games in that grade. Well apparently rules and laws don't apply to certain members of the HFL Board. What a shame some clubs have to resort to a win at all costs 'cheating' attitude and whats even more shameful is these Board Members condone it. May as well just toss the rule book out.
by rock
Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prison Release Umpires

these people have no morales to start with how can they be trusted to umpire a game I call Them a cheat he stabs me n the car park

Parole board let killers pedo's into society and next to schools etc why would they tell the saafl what crimes they done in past funny if these convicts bump into people they robbed or hurt in the past Actually, if you rehabilitate prisoners properly and allow them access to support networks and a community - like football! - then you're probably less likely to get stabbed than if they get released to nothing and fall back into desperation.
by morell
Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really does make you wonder why any club stays in this shambles of a league!
by Boof
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You can't be sorry for a football collision? :?
by Wedgie
Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Graphic design skills around Amateur Football Clubs have certainly come a long way.
by jo172
Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cannot be considered A-Grade if you are playing against reserves teams. Kills a competition, just look at the SANFL, no one cares anymore.
by Look Good In Leather
Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Purling and maybe Matsen. The rest all wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the $ (or the job the club provides...)
I am actually against the salary cap, and think that it should be scrapped. But it makes it hard for the few of the clubs who follow the rules.
by theduck
Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are making one major assumption duck. And that is that these players are motivated by money.
Not everyone is. Some just want success!
by footytragic001971
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Make it 5 Ron Barassi also applied.
by SATCHEL
Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amateur League Looking at taking over Junior Football

14322775_1084785144932760_7546067974762582225_n.jpg

Season over done and dusted, very enjoyable.

One wonders however if the attached photo would be the biggest run through banner every made for junior footy
by locky801
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also I've heard the game will be played with the boundaries of Adelaide Oval dimensions, due to South Adelaide marking their oval with those dimensions for training purposes
What changes things up somewhat if true

Surely it wouldn't be that hard to change back, esp as South are out of the finals? Im guessing the only difference would be the pockets would be a lot narrower and not as deep as normal.

Given the recent rain I'm sure the oval needs to be remarked anyway....not sure how it's going to influence things because at the end of the day it's a patch of grass with goal posts at each end ;)
by heater31
Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lucky it's not like the old days and played at Porties!

FB_IMG_1473907041064.jpg
by Wedgie
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Footy Chick wrote:
SATCHEL wrote:[ ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. T.

You just pot shotted yourself there my friend :lol:

Correct, if you cant laugh or have a crack at yourself then whats the point.
by SATCHEL
Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For what it's worth circumstances conspired so that PNU fielded its worst C Grade in 5 years this year. From what I saw of this year we haven't had a C Grade in the last lustrum that would have beaten SW, but the 2012-2014 teams would have been competitive against all. Wouldn't use PNU as an example at all Marbles.

I should add what a lot of boys found particularly challenging was adjusting to the time on/time off quarters, particularly given the majority had never played a senior grade of footy before. Each week you could pencil in the opposition scoring an extra 5-8 goals in the last 3 minutes of every quarter due to superior conditioning. But for that PNU certainly would have won some games earlier in the year.
So your D grade played finals and yet your C grade couldn't buy a win....

Unfortunately wins weren't for sale, but agree not a great look.

I would say that the disparity in ability between some of the A Grade Club's A's and B's (particularly Salisbury West, North Pines, Central United and Flinders Uni) was far more than the disparity in ability between the C Grade Clubs C's and D's (namely Adelaide Uni, PAOC and Unley).

Neither our Cs nor our Ds could get over Adelaide Uni or PAOC, and our Cs had fairly tight tussles with Unley.

The further caveat being the D Grade was also a very old side. The Elimination Final 25 only fielded two blokes not eligible for the over 35s comp!
by jo172
Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Satchel. As a former Rosewater player and close friend of many still involved at the club, I am speaking from about as unbias POV as I possibly can.. I really like the measured way you are standing by the club also, just FYI..

My only issue with how its been dealt with by the club, as in it doesn't sit well, is the content of media correspondence by officials at the club. The junior president's interview in the paper was tough reading. In no way should she (gender is no issue here either, had a bloke said it, the feeling would be the same) have made comment or passed judgement on what happened in the incident. The quote of 'red card-able offence at worst' really did come across like they were playing down the incident. I get that journalist can spin it how they like, but they cant spin direct quotes or make them up. It was painful to read..

IMO, it could have been either avoided or at least handled in a different way. That's purely my opinion, and I understand the media scrutiny has been intense.

I agree on most of what you have said in nearly every post regarding the RFC the last month or so, but you also have to see that (some) posters on here actually have decent points and not all are trying to kick the club while you're down..
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Try playing / paying to play Div 6 or 7 baseball and knowing it's going to the import in the 1's.
by Booney
Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |