Search found 62 matches

Return

Re: Great Southern Football League

Lol. No salary cap back then WOW. Plenty of time celebrating at the Crown though - on both sides of the bar.... on the bar even!
by field of dreams
Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kowree Naracoorte Football League

Good money at Padthaway for the two boys from Encounter Bay, $3.5K per game each. No wonder our footy is stuffed! :shock:
Mate there not even on that between em. 3.5k per game each haha come on caramels!!

So which one of them are you calling a "liar"? You are no doubt within the inner sanctum down there if you can emphatically deny that figure. If I told you where that info came from you may get a shock, but I won't! :butthead:

The club was already pretty much at its limit b4 welsh and perrie so u expect them to find another 100k plus just lying round champ? Someones pullin ya leg mate. Oh and yes im am very close to that club alot bloody closer then yaself. Keep dribbling its entertaining :)

Very community spirited of them to leave Encounter Bay where they played in a flag last year to more than triple their drive and play for the love of the game. :roll: :lol: Dunno about 3.5K per game each, but it'd have to be a tidy sum.
by field of dreams
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Roos gave the Dees a fair working over on the side of the hill today I hear. About 12 goals.
by field of dreams
Sat May 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LMFAO 50m. Posted at the end of a long mad monday? I was more surprised that they managed to beat Goolwa in round 16! So they threw the game to get extra points for next year? Given the points system is based on the average wins in the MINOR rounds of the last 3 years - yep very smart thinking.

Ya Numpty!
by field of dreams
Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might be too early for end of minor round ladder predictions but why not:

Encounter bay
strathalbyn
mcclaren-have recruited quality
goolwa pt elliot
yankalilla-waste of $$$ if they dont!

willunga
langhorne creek
victor
Myponga sellicks
mt compass

My instant reaction to that was Pongy 9th?? Willunga 6th??.... Then I tried to have a go too - Nah I think your best prediction is that it "Might be too early for end of minor round ladder predictions" lol
I think you have no idea mate.... Stick to talking your home club up you absolute nuffy

Hi Lex- nice to have a new contributor on here. Quality first post by the way- always a wise move to make a good first impression with some name calling. Finally gathered up the courage to post at 3am I see - jacks or beam helps hey! No luck chasing men in spandex suits last night?

Sorry, sometimes I do get carried away and post about things I obviously know nothing about. In future I'll stick to saying 'victor rules' and leave the rest to your superior intellect. I guess I should just be thankful we get free internet here at Bedford so I get to see how trolls operate.

Anyway, I see you think this years top 3 will be last years 7th, 9th and 10th!! Big call but I hope you are correct.

Go Victor!!
by field of dreams
Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good question shoe boy. I've only seen victor play strath, mclaren and creek. ie didn't see Bays or GPE.
Victor have already won as many games as they did last year, and from the games I've seen the improvements are incremental rather than chalkncheese. That shows how even our comp is but maybe adds weight to saying the standard has decreased.
I might think differently after VH v MC this week but at this stage I'd say yes, the icing has gone off the top tier but then the bottom clubs are better making for better, more even contests across the board (although apart from Yank, it was really competitive in 2014 too).
2c each way maybe but thats my thoughts from a small sample size - others might think differently.
by field of dreams
Fri May 15, 2015 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any feedback on the weekends games fellas...

Dog's ,Why the big turn around? who are the big ins? or has the squad lifted?[/quo

Everyone in the league are asking the same question, looked at the clearances only 2 new players have played A grade. :?

You need "book ends" for the structure of any good side. Compass have bought in that.. I mean brought in that ;). The return of Ziggy up forward & Tiller down back has given them that. Corbett back in the middle this year, Hunter & Pinyon over the last couple - handy $ide.

Yes it is interesting that dogs keeps throwing the dollar signs at other clubs..... Glass houses.....stones [emoji6]
We all happily admit we pay good money to good players!
by field of dreams
Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

words of wisdom wrote:MCLAREN stacking the B grade again? :lol:

Come on WoW...Maybe Loots's form warranted dropping after playing every game this year.
by field of dreams
Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiership droughts that could be broken?

Dutchy wrote:30 years droughts broken in both SFL and GSFL

Compass was 36 years
by field of dreams
Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not a rumor but VHFC has a new coach - Clint Alleway.
by field of dreams
Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well footy is back...Round 1!!!!

Anyone got any idea who's going to get a win first up?

I'm guessing Bays should get over Mclaren, Compass over Creek and Strath over Victor.

No idea about Willunga/Goolwa or Yank/Pongy
by field of dreams
Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor beat strath by 4 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by field of dreams
Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well controlled Yetti. I understand your passion was probably testing your sportsmanship at times. I said nothing because Mclaren had every right to be upset.
Whilst putting the rules into question could open Pandora's box, if it was proved both goal umpires were wrong then the right outcome has prevailed.
Pity some others aren't as fair minded as you.

by field of dreams
Tue May 09, 2017 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, Compass didn't have enough monsters in the forward line. Pending clearance for Dale Ellis, looks like he hasn't played this year at Torrens? Coming off an injury? Has he played in this league before? Name sounds familiar?
Played at Victor, his brother coached (then just played the second year)

by field of dreams
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ball breaker wrote:Looks like no interest in the GF ...... [emoji42]

Now McLeod plays his 150th in the GF...... is this an omen? Quite often in the AFL milestone games in marquee games dont end well ..... [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Carn Creek
by field of dreams
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not surprisingly, Micheal Ross won VHFC B&F, with Les Weetra and Eljay Conners being runners up.

by field of dreams
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He got off

by field of dreams
Wed May 22, 2019 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great Southern Football League

Dutchy wrote:Did Simon Phillips play much at Pongy?

8 games

2 v Goolwa
2 v Yank
1 v strath, Mclaren, creek and bays

by field of dreams
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great Southern Football League

Yesterday’s elimination was played in sunny and breezy conditions, but scoring at both ends was much easier than at Victor on Saturday.
The game started slowly with both sides struggling to impact the scoreboard early. Brett Ellis was dominating clearances but as the quarter went on Victor gained ascendancy with 2 quick goals to Williams, a rovers snap from ruckman McKay and singles to Davey, Conners and Bartram to give victor a 25 point quarter time lead at 6-3 to 2-2
In the second quarter Brett Ellis continued to dominate clearances and also kicked 2 of McLaren’s 3 for the term. The contest was pretty even till the 20 minute mark though the lead was pegged back to only 10 points with Victor only managing 5 points and one out on the full. From then till half time Victor pulled away with a further 3-3 to nothing leaving the half time score at VH 9-11 leading Mclaren 5-4.
After half time Victor took inaccuracy to a new level. Point after point left the door well ajar and McLaren seemed to score a major from every forward entry. Victor kicked 1-12 (and another on the full) and McLaren 6-1 including Gill converting after the siren from a mark. Score at the final break was VH 10-23, Mclaren 11-5 giving Victor only a 2 goal buffer (well 12 points [emoji57]) despite having 33 to 16 scores (plus the on-the-fulls!).
McLaren started the final quarter well with a strong mark and goal to Wakefield to make it only 6 points. VH followed with Alleway’s snap from ruck missing everything then yet another 2 points. Lambert had a running shot which cleared the marking contest before bouncing into the goal post followed by yet another VH point through a rushed behind.
At the 10 minute mark the margin was 8 points before Sam Basham finally stopped the rot with a major. From the 15 minute mark the main offenders suddenly found their range with marks and goals to Davey, Ross, Davey, Davey in about 5 minutes to blow the lead out to 37 points.
McLaren weren’t done though and closed the gap through 2 late goals to Grimley and misses to Wakefield and Mathews. Final score VH 15-26 d Mclaren 14-9.
IMO best for Mclaren were Ellis, Gill and Ellison with Wade, McKay, Conners and Ross for Victor.

by field of dreams
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2019

Seems to me clubs/players have become a bunch of p1ss weak dobberd1cks.
by field of dreams
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How can Mt Compass salary cap fit Nick Mott in

They’ve got to be kidding hey!

Finally picked up Mott from Noarlunga after unsuccessfully throwing the kitchen sink at him last year. Won last 2 SFL mail medals, won the goal kicking in 2018, second in 2019, been a crows rookie I believe, been at south, association, zone, state.... it’s been said on here he’s the best player outside sanfl....

Riddle me this.... why would a favourite son leave his beloved home club to play in the GSFL (on compass oval of all places). I have no doubt the Shoes would have done everything in their $$ power to retain him.

Some clubs continue to laugh at player payments. It is obvious it is just too easy to circumvent. Takes bad blood for them to get caught.

by field of dreams
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

500 max or 1000 for 1 marquee.

As for points in the GF creek played 11/11, Willunga 6/11. Prelim Compass were 9/9- 3 x3 pointers.

by field of dreams
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is Tavis Akers Foxy’s son?

yes he is

His old man was a jet.

Where has Tavis been playing

The VHFC after his name would suggest Victor Harbor

Nowhere would be the more correct answer really. Hasn’t played since 2016. Only played a handful of games in 14,15,16 after colts. Had lots of injury problems. Been concentrating on studies I believe.

by field of dreams
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[quote="jackpot jim”]
Creeks have been playing a 43 y.o. from M Bridge in recent weeks ahead of A Grade Premiership players in their mid 20s.
[/quote]
He has pedigree!!

by field of dreams
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Willson played at Yank a long time ago for a season or 2 so he is a 0pointer. Yank also play at least 2 senior colts every game so that’s -2.

Fair enough if so. 25 games?? Must've been a looong time ago as a kid - Think we'd remember someone with his credentials playing!! 6 medals, 2 R/U..dating back to 2003. and 932 goals!

According to sportsTG, Yank have played with 15 (out of 15) every week, including the -1 allocated for the senior colt. They have only played one each week (not at least 2).

I know its a weird year and we should be thankful to have a full competition running but it does raise the eyebrows when they pulled the pin early and now rumours of points being waived. It's hard for everyone......
Its fantastic that their star recruits are out there esp when the $$ bidding war for some of them was crazy. ;)

Also, it seems Pongy have been allocated an extra 2 points this year. 17 instead of the 15 they should have. I can understand that given they won 1 game last year. They've only played 17pts in the first 2 rounds.
by field of dreams
Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look Good In Leather wrote:Check the rules, a returning player who does not qualify as a zero because of not enough games is assessed at full points value the first year, but zero points each season for that club thereafter.

Yes. If Clark has previously played at Yank that would apply.
by field of dreams
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Was way back around 2008-9 before the APPS came in.

Seems unlikely..

2003 - B&F, Ozone Medal, Mail Medal
2004 - R/U Mail Medal
2005 - B&F, Ozone Medal
2006 - B&F
2007 - B&F, Mail Medal
2008 - B&F, Ozone Medal, Mail Medal
2009 - B&F, Ozone Medal, Mail Medal
2010 - B&F, Ozone Medal
2011 - Mail Medal
2012 - played all year inc finals
2013 - R/U Mail Medal
2014 - Mail Medal, Leading Goalkicker
2015 - Played 17 games
2016 - Leading Goalkicker
2017 - Leading Goalkicker
2018 - 6 Games
2019 - 14 Games

this is not an exhaustive list of his achievements. probably more B&Fs and goal kicking awards
by field of dreams
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jackpot jim wrote:

Tips
Creeks over McLaren by 7 points
Bays over Strath by 22 points
Compass over Yank by 12 points
Myp?Sell over Gool/PE by 9 points
Willunga over Victor by 78 points

Can’t argue with those JJ

by field of dreams
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have the GSFL announced how the GF's are going to be managed? GSFL FINALS SERIES

It is preferred that all persons attending finals pre-purchase a ticket through Eventbrite ticketing. You will need to give your name and an email address and a copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.

All PLAYERS will require a ticket

Numbers are restricted to 1000 for finals apart from the grand final which will be limited to 2000.

This is a Health SA and SAPOL implementation.

by field of dreams
Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:
DOC wrote:Don't know this for certain but Crabb to coach at Penola with Liddle going as a player.

Try the KNT thread, they might have a bit more interest
Given they played at Yank this year, it’s a pretty relevant response to the question posed!

by field of dreams
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

grasshopper. Haniford was 3 points last season so should be 2 points this season. Mt Compass still played a senior colt last Saturday who became a -1 point so they could play Haniford and they still have a points players in the B's. Can we expect another Friday night call. Don't go out and buy players you can't fit into your points and expect to get exemptions.

The player would be M Scrypek ? ( he must of bought a caravan and parked it at Compass thus his home :shock: ) Pretty sure Skrypek was Cleared there last year. He might be the player mentioned in FB that didn’t play but is now 2 points this year.
Haniford was 3 last year and is now 1. ...

by field of dreams
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m sure Victor will be hoping that Boyd will be better for their culture than what Alleway was.

‘Culture’? Short memory....You know what they say about living in glass houses and throwing stoners.

I’ve had conversations with people at from your club and they’ve said that this is the case, re Alleway. Hence all the locals leaving the last 2 years. Which is a shame for your club.

Oh it must be true then!! All the locals lol

Anyway that's enough on that topic. I've got to go cook the BBQ. Hope my mates turn up - no one has RSVPd!!
by field of dreams
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is apparent that Compass have no respect for there leagues membership partners and even and even less respect for the leagues volunteer administrators. This must not be tolerated.

And what i am hearing is: League have admitted they should have picked up on this and are reverting Tom Dix back to a 3 pointer, BUT because the league didn't pick up in the first place they are saying it is not Compass' fault and not taking the result off of them.........

What i dont get is? Even if the League didnt pick up on it, you cannot tell me that Compass and their A grade coach who has been doing it for a long time does not know the rules???

It is total disrespect for the Comp and everyone in it.

And Finally which shows exactly what compass are like, i am hearing they feel "hard done by" and want to take it further to get it reversed :shock:

You cannot be serious if true

WTF??

Rd 1: Johnson 4, Grove 3, Skrypek 2, Mott 2, Haniford 1, Hooper -1 = 11/11 (Haniford given 1 point reduction but Skrypek SB 3 not 2 so still over)
Rd 2: Johnson 4, Grove 3, Skrypek 3, Mott 2, Haniford 2, Hooper -1, Nash -1 = 12/11
Rd 3: Johnson 4, Grove 3, Skrypek 3, Mott 2, Hooper -1 = 11/11 (Haniford in Bs, Dix plays at 0 SB 3 so still over)

If this is correct they haven't got it right yet this year but no penaties?
by field of dreams
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good perspective Damo.
I don’t have a problem with the Mclaren situation (if in fact they did get extra points). I think Victor (and probably others) has applied for extra previously but got knocked back.

I’m sure there are more facts to the Compass scenarios that we haven’t been enlightened with but until that happens (and as time passes it’s seems it won’t) there will be a big asterisk over Compass’s whole season.

by field of dreams
Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fantastic last quarter at victor yesterday. With Strath 21 points up at the final change and victor having lost full back Brook in the first minutes of the game, Sam Basham late in the 3rd it looked all over. But victor quickly drew level before strath drew ahead again. Victor came back again, tied it up then hit the lead by a point. Clamp marked late for strath, siren sounds and he held his nerve to win the game by 5 points. Every footballers dream (or nightmare lol)

by field of dreams
Sun May 23, 2021 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell me, can anyone else view Player Points on the GSFL SportingPulse? It seems it has been taken down as an option. What are they trying to hide.

Boycotting the association match I think would be a great start by Clubs & their players until answers are given.

I can see them.

So does no one in the league know why the MC adjustments were allowed by the executive? Surely you just come out and advise everyone and then at least the rumours end.
Dix has been approved as a zero pointer because of 8.8.2.3. If a player has not played football at any level for 24 months or more before registering as a player he will automatically have a Player Points Rating of zero (0) .And Compass are claiming they would not have played him until that expired had the league not allocated him zero already :roll: HOWEVER- THIS IS IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO 9.6.5. For any player transferring clubs in season 2021 or 2022 the following will apply: 9.6.5.1. For season 2021 a players point rating shall be determined by the balance of matches played in the 2018 and 2019 seasons. 9.6.5.2. For season 2022 a players point rating shall be determined by the balance of matches played in the 2019 and 2021 seasons.

Plus Dix played in 2019 so it hasn’t been 24 months regardless of including 2020 or not.

Also all other area's of the points allocation, are considered at the start of any season, not part way through. An example of this is the 25 games rule. The player doesn't lose a point the moment they play their 25th game, but must wait until the following season where essentially they lose 2 points at the start of it for achieving the milestone

As for Hanniford, they have simply reinstated their original ruling and supposedly given every club the opportunity to take 1 extra point off any of their pointed players as the committee ruled that club presidents had no jurisdiction to over rule the league on this matter :shock: :?

Joke. Between Compass and the Executive they've made a total farce of every situation - Haniford, Skrypek and Dix and I guess they figure its better to be big brother than admit wrongdoings.

Mount Compass *
by field of dreams
Mon May 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Posted these???

Mate you are FN obsessed go back and look at your posts mental health is a big thing these days

Are you ok ???

Perhaps go back and look at your own posts. So far you’ve failed to say anything intelligent or interesting and continue to step very close to the line on forum posting rules. Quite the opposite to CS.

Keep up the informative posts Cheap Seats. It’s plainly obvious the executive and compass just want it all to go away.

by field of dreams
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No it’s not about handouts for sure. I actually don’t mind having a points system. But it needs to be administered properly so the bottom clubs have a chance. As cheapies posts show that just isn’t the case. Giving top clubs points concessions for no apparent reason on top of that just a kick in the guts to the struggling clubs.
With a salary cap as it is now, every club offers the same maximum dollars to the bigger names shopping around (in theory of course because we all know that isn’t the case), so of course most players will choose a club having success. The points system should mean that doesn’t/can’t happen (as often).

by field of dreams
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Settled in at my desk yesterday to watch the top of the table clash between Demons and the Hawks

Was I bloody disappointed to see bulldogs vs Tigers on a drizzly rainy crap day.
One team was only gonna flood back to choke another side from scoring
Didn’t last long into the broadcast when I couldn’t stand the commentary so turned off

What happened to the guys that filmed and broadcast last year? They were great
Who makes the decisions on where the happy fm go? Surely it’s not Curran cos dementia has well and truely set in
GSFL deserves better A reprieve for the association game. From Gsfl FB:

"INTER LEAGUE MATCH LIVE STREAM"
Great Southern Football League v Southern Football League
Saturday June 12 2021

The Great Southern Football League are very excited to announce this Year, they have secured Murraylands Football and Netball Sporting Results to Broadcast the June Long weekend Inter-League clash, with Southern Football League.

The GSFL team were very impressed with their coverage of our League last year, in the Covid shortened Season.

They have been watching their coverage this Season in the Mallee Football League and are impressed with their production using two cameras, outstanding on screen layers with awesome exposure for businesses and professional Commentary.

The Team will be led by a Young Producer Lachlan Phillips.

The commentary team will be consist of Jason Regan, (a multiple Mortlock Shield Commentator), Great Southern’s own Leighton Huxtable, and Bruce Phillips. Look out for couple of special Guests during the broadcast.

The Murraylands Team will cover all five games beginning at 8.15 including the League opening ceremony.

Tickets to the game are available on Eventbrite
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/great-southern-football-league-v-southern-football-tickets-156368344929

by field of dreams
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R .Kelly Myponga 1 point ???
D.Travena Myponga 1 point ???.... minus 1 on both players
17 allocated points, when it should be 15 ????
Any of you brain surgeons like to explain this one or are we just going to have different rules for different clubs

Kelly/Trevena.... Maybe they live in the Myponga/Sellicks district?

As you say, there shouldn’t be different rules for different clubs. Compass opened that hornets nest!

By my calculations, Yank have 18 points but should have 15, Myponga have 17 but should have 15, McLaren have 11 but should have 9.
That’s excluding the EB/MC draw last year, which if included means both of them would have 2 less points also.
Pongy also had an extra 2 last year.
Only guessing, but Yank, Pongy and Mclaren probably requested and were granted more points BEFORE the season started. How McLaren were granted extra is beyond me given their last 3 years.

Now instead of deflecting how about you do some explaining and answer Damian’s question....?

Luv a Kick, are you able to explain why Tom Dix has been approved as a zero point player?

by field of dreams
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I believe Hoffman has to front the tribunal tomorrow night, despite playing on Saturday, after he was reported by Rob Brokenshire, the Compass official for head butting Creek. Apparently they have footage on Snapchat of the alleged head butt.

Compass made no friends early in the year, now they’re making sure they’ll have no friends for years - except the GSFL.

Yet his name-sake ( I guess his son?) runs around week after week dishing out piss weak cheap shots. I sat near one of there elderly stalwarts last year when he offended again and my (normally well mannered) wife had to turn and apologise to the old couple for her tirade…. They said don’t worry, we’ve been embarrassed by his behaviour for years!

by field of dreams
Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So the season is upon us. Thanks to damian, Local GSFL Man and Red Devil for the lists of ins and outs. Loving the new playhq :-Q :(

so guessing based on those that squad lists are...

Willunga: Even
Creek: even/worse
Mclaren: better
Compass: worse
Strath: even
Bays: even
Goolwa: even?
Yank: worse
Pongy: better
Victor: better

Guesses for round 1:

Compass v Willunga - Willunga
Pongy v McLaren - McLaren
Strath v Goolwa - Strath
Victor v Creek - Creek
Yank v Bays - Bays
by field of dreams
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Guesses for Rd 1

Willunga
McLareen
Strath
Victor - Creeks will only have 9 of last years Grand Final team front up for round 1 :shock: Covid / Injuries / Holidays / Weddings / Departures / Retirements
all taking their toll. Struggling to field a B Grade atm
E Bay On the money JJ!

by field of dreams
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry 3 not 4 -Angus Weir has actually been there all year. The others might just be permit players.
Ethan Moore (at port) former yank b&f, has played a couple games this year now
Luke Arandt
Dylan Collis.

All were in the best against Goolwa

by field of dreams
Sun May 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ahhh milk and wine… $$$

by field of dreams
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't believe the Tom Redden going to Willunga is the same Tom Redden at Strath last year is it?
Just coincidence that the Strath version is leaving or maybe he's staying?

That would be some coincidence!….
Yes it’s the same one..
I don't think it is? Tom at Strath is from RSMU played u/17's in 2011 so would be around 29, Jacks Brother Tom is from Keith and was born in 1987 so would be around 36.
Its been publicised as 3 brothers and a brother in law, so presuming its the later? I think the confusion might be that Jacks brother Tom (& Alex the brother in law) played for Strath way back in 2008
You referring to the above Field of Dreams? Or have Myponga signed more?
Advertiser will be all over it Creek Mclaren etc and now pongy have 4 more. Another Kennedy included. John F maybe?

by field of dreams
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

According to the club announcement, Has taken a full time job at Sturt, including coaching the U18s. I think he was working at the SANFL.

by field of dreams
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

goddy11 wrote:Have there been any practice matches and if yes any scores available?
Victor have Noarlunga this Sat and Flagstaff Hill the following Sat.

by field of dreams
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor beat Flagstaff hill 9-11 to 9-4 yesterday.
I was told Bays beat Reynella by a goal.
Also told that last week Flagstaff hill beat Mclaren and Willunga beat Reynella by 7 goals.
Sounds like Reynella have slipped back a bit.

by field of dreams
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bluebagger wrote:
Cheap Seats wrote:Has anyone heard that the Creeks might be challenging the ANZAC day result? Was doing the rounds at Willunga on the weekend
On what grounds ?
See post #4119, #4121

by field of dreams
Tue May 02, 2023 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |