Search found 43 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

So king I have heard that big smithy will be returning to bush pig land very handy in but still think you need a few more to be a real threat ! Can you confirm or deny ? Also interesting to c that mcentee from reynella is also leading the goal kicking as I predicted at start of year and they have played most of the top sided , so I think he may have a few bags coming his way against the bottom sides! Very quiet unassuming bloke but can play!!!
Sorry SS but can't confirm or deny; in fact your comments are the first I've seen or heard about any return by Smithy. If true, do you think we can fit him into a winning team????

Nah bring him through the C's! :lol:
by reppoh_eht
Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus v Ind Test Series

Watson was also I the ground when Hughes was hit so it would shake him up too. Being hit on the head is bad enough

If he needs to be replaced, by who? Needs to be an allrounder

Doubt he'll miss for that. Either way though, we certainly don't "need" an all rounder. 4 front line bowlers have done the job many times over. They won't pick Harris unless he's right. If you get desperate for a few overs then Smith and Warner give something different. The only all rounders about are really going to bowl much the same as the main bowlers only not as well.

Hypothetically, if Watson misses you'd back Burns to slot in at 3. After Smith at 4 you'll have Shaun Marsh, somebody, then Haddin batting 5, 6 and 7. Don't like the look if that bloke in between isn't the next best bat available. I know I'm pushing the proverbial but I still like the idea of David Hussey coming in at 6 until he either stops producing or someone really presents themselves. The Ashes finishes in about 9 months doesn't it? Don't need a 10 year player to cover the next 9 months.

Well off the mark there I reckon... If you take out the tight overs that Watson bowled then we would have either had to bowl an already tired quick bowler or one of the part timers who no doubt would have gone for runs and released any pressure that we had on them.

Lots of people knocking Watson, and mostly deserved... But the overs he bowled helped the Aussies win that test more than most people give him credit for.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack Chuck

Heard it was only for the Strikers and that we still need to find someone for the real stuff...
by reppoh_eht
Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would disagree seeing as he has played in the BLG league for 5 years. He is not straight out of the SANFL. Wont play for peanuts im sure, but wont command the sorta cash that a marquee player would be on.

Considering the offer from Flaggies was a fair way short of what he was after, I'll stand by what I said...
by reppoh_eht
Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

Early wickets for the Redbacks... 4/71
by reppoh_eht
Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

0/32 off the first 10 overs
by reppoh_eht
Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

UK Fan wrote:45000 crowd

At the start of the game...
by reppoh_eht
Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shoe boy wrote:
GWW wrote:Im fairly sure no individual player can earn over 1k a game.

Why ?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/wp-content/uplo ... 300916.pdf

It's in the rules... Each team may have 1 marquee player paid no more than $1,000 per match
by reppoh_eht
Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You have Cove listed as your Grassroots team... Is your A Grade Assistant not the former Hackham A Grade Coach? And did he not take/recruit 10+ Hackham Senior players to Cove this year?

10 players may not make a team, but it would certainly break a club already struggling for numbers - no matter what quality the players are.

Rules do not allow recruitment of 10 plus players. To make such a accusation shows you have nfi. The said Coach moved heaven and Earth to progress the Hawks, SFL did not assist, yet gave higher player points to other clubs, such as the Shoes in a premiership year.

Hawks have been set to fail by the SFL not the Coach who busted his guts and own money to improve the club on and off the field.. Your comment is not worth a newspaper in place of sorbent in a public toilet.

My grass root team has nothing to do with the fact the SFL are slowly but surely destroying the comp.

SFL Clearance page shows 7 players attempting to transfer from Hackham to Cove - including Matt Paine :shock:

How's the NFI going :roll:
by reppoh_eht
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong 2017

Menzel is a freak after what he's been through, so proud of my cousins son .
I didn't think Parfitt was up to league standard yet but thank christ Chris Scott saw more in him than I did, he was also great and I was wrong there.

So how do you know Menzel? :roll:
2nd cousin, it says it in his post, I highlighted it in red for you.

Thanks LM, I wasn't sure.
by reppoh_eht
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

woodublieve12 wrote:Anyone had any experience with Kogan TV's?

Purchased a 40" a couple of years back to go outside. Works perfectly.
by reppoh_eht
Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Bock - expansion
Dangerfield - pussy
Davis - expansion
Griffen - happy to let go given we had Jacobs and maric
Grigg - delisted
Gunston - mummy's boy
Henderson - delisted
Jaensch - white line fever
Kerridge - meh
Lyons - good at gold coast but we have plenty of his type
Maric - left for greater opportunities. Meh
McKernan - delisted
Tippet - left on ridiculous coin
Vince - squeezed out due to our penalties with Tippett. Got matt crouch for him effectively so happy with that.
Wright - delisted

Pissweak. He gave your club eight years of solid service.

regards,

REB
Yeah agreed REB

Poor call Benny.

Reckon he was referring to the power of said pussy... Not the fact he is one...
by reppoh_eht
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Final Tickets: Dos and don'ts

I'm heading over to Melbourne without a ticket... In the off chance that anyone on here know's of any going please PM me.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

A good read for Crow fans: http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-10-13/ceo-note-october-13

Might just be a bit of positive 'spin' from Fagan, but I liked what I read.
by reppoh_eht
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Yet goes to Thailand. Pretty much exactly the same except the chicks have dicks

#logic
Completely different place unless you're a bogan that just sits at a bar or pool and buys cheap shit.
Oh hang on.... :lol:

Am I the only person on this forum who hasn't been to Bali?
Nope, never been there, never will go there.

Never been, but know's it is different to Thailand. :?

Play on...
by reppoh_eht
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia Domestic Season 2017/18

Define 'TV'... The game is being streamed live by CA, not hard to get the feed up on your TV.
by reppoh_eht
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2017/2018

Not to detract from Bradman's numbers, but you can't tell me the bowling would have been too crash hot back then. Behind the front line bowlers would have been some blokes delivering pies like a Balfours van on a Saturday morning.

I also looked at the amount of boundaries hit back then, Bradman is miles behind the modern player is regards to boundaries ( he only hit 6 6's in his career ) so yes, bats are better and grounds are smalle but I can paint a picture in my head of Bradman noodling around some half track rubbish for a chance less 2 more often than not. Clearly his ability to stay at the crease was one of his greatest attributes.

Not sure those points are that valid... Every other batsman back then got to face the same pie chuckers yet still no one comes close.
by reppoh_eht
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia Domestic Season 2017/18

Can't say I agree with these tactics - Carey farming the strike. Hits a short ball to deep square leg and decline the single.
Yep, does f*** all for Grant's confidence and value, I'd rather get bowled out trying to milk an extra 30 or 40, we obviously have great faith in our attack.

Put on 45 runs in 7 and a bit overs... Still reckon the tactics were no good?
by reppoh_eht
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2018

Whichever way you spin it, Dixon’s record is sh*thouse for a key forward on $700k a year.
173 goals from 103 games isn’t good enough.
Schulz had 272 goals from 122 games and he got the boot for Dixon.

Schulz had serious back issues in 2016 and barely got on the park, at 31 (32 in April) he was 50/50 at best to get another deal and at most would have got 1 year. When it became apparent Dixon had picked Port as his destination the decision was made easier to part ways.

Got the boot? No, his body was no longer up to it.

For a closet Port fan you miss the mark quite often.

Schulz wanted one more year and the club said NO.
Stop pretending otherwise.

For a biased Power supporter you quite often miss the mark.

Schulz did want another year, absolutely he did and who wants to face the prospect of their career coming to an end?

Did Port want a 32 year old with a bad back for another year? No, they didn't and it was also at this time the Butcher experiment came to an end.

Did Port want a key forward with 6 or 7 years ahead of him who could play back up ruck more than they did a 32 year old with a bung back? Well...yeah.

So he got the boot. Thanks for clearing that up Boon.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

The murmour of chuckling, raft of "fist pumps" and general humerous vibe that went around the Grand Bar at Glenelg at about 6:45 pm last night when McGovans kick went through.....

Funny spot for West Coast fans to gather.

People weren't doing that around you???

Absolutely, but they were Eagles fans so I can understand their joy.

Were you blokes on your mad Monday?

Hang on... So only West Coast fans can enjoy them beating Port (or Port losing to West Coast), but any one is free to enjoy the Tigers beating the Crows (or the Crows losing a Grand final). Right... Gotcha.
by reppoh_eht
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:
jet-airport wrote:Dutchy, Any truth in the rumour that the Boys in blue made a stop off at the Silly Sunday of the 3peat Family club?

haha yeah could be true, nothing in it though

Wouldn't be doing it right if they didn't attend... 8)
by reppoh_eht
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clearances open for 2 minutes and 3 on the way out for Cove already. Including Young and McCreery. All headed to Murrayville in Mallee League too - fair trek!
by reppoh_eht
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like 1/4 of the premiership side have signed elsewhere already

Not quite Animus. But always going to lose a few when clubs keep offering what they are.

Feel as though the undefeated B Grade and C Grade Premiers should hold us in good stead for depth though.

Any SFL Clubs able to land any big (or even small) fish at this stage? All I'm seeing on the clearances and Facebook is movements going to the other way :? (D. Webb the exception 8) )
by reppoh_eht
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Front & Centre wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Tiger83 wrote:Where is Ruddock off to??

I heard Lofty

Rudds to Compass and Battas back to Padthaway is latest rumour

Padthaway audit must be pencilled in by the SACFL already?
by reppoh_eht
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I will fire Dutchy up with this one but pretty poor from SFL & FHFC for not playing the GF rematch on Anzac Day itself. Fully understand not playing when it is a Thursday in most years Anzac Day falls on that day but not when the Saturday before is Easter. The host club usually gets some say with the timing of the Anzac Day game so I'm sure Flaggies were given the opportunity to ask for the game to be played on 25 April. So come on Dutchy, please explain why Flaggies dropped the ball on this one. Surely wouldn't have happened on the Nuts man watch.

:roll:

Believe it was the RSL who did not want the game to be on the Thursday. FHFC certainly wanted it to be. The game is now part of Diggers Day with one off guernseys designed by the RSL and special guests (Keith Payne VC, Tim Britten CV). If it was on the Thursday we would not have been able to have those guests, nor would we have been provided the guernseys... Which in the end were auctioned off for over $5,000 - all of which went to the RSL.
by reppoh_eht
Sun May 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8 of Flaggies goals came from 50m penalties to the goal square. One in particular stood out as an Aldinga player looked at the umpire while standing the mark 5 meters away. The umpire blew his whistle and said 'intimidation stare fifty'.

The other 7 came from back chat, not giving the ball back to Flaggies and over stepping the mark. The amount of talk from the players to umpires and opposition (on both occasions playing against them this year) is amazing considering their current position.

I'm going to presume that you weren't on the ground because the reasons you gave are simply false, all but 1 of the 50 m would not have been paid by any other umpire in the comp. There was more back chat from the umpire than the players, the Aldinga players were instructed not to interact with the umpires in any fashion after the 3rd 50m penalty, where an Aldinga player was penalised for 'intimidation stare'. Even the Aldinga water boy gave away a 50m whilst giving players water when a Flaggies player was lining up for goals. He was outside the 50m arc and was in no way impacting the player having a shot. My point in bringing this up is not to suggest Aldinga was robbed, but to merely point out that Flaggies were no where near as dominant as the score suggested along with the obvious poor standard of umpiring with in the league. When the game was over a Flaggies supporter abused the umpires leaving the ground, that's how poor the umpiring was.

Aldinga kicked zero goals. Zero.
by reppoh_eht
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So be your logic 'the board' are conspiring to have Aldinga A grade lose games. What world do you live in where a clubs volunteers are plotting to be beaten on game day? To suggest that is only revealing your lack of understanding of how clubs operate. AFC has more juniors playing this year than the past 20 years, with numbers expected to be close to 100 juniors players across 3 grades next year. The people that support, play and volunteer at AFC are very much driven to building the club through juniors.

You obviously haven't been a flaggies supporter for very long , because if you were you'd know your history and would know when to stay quiet. Instead you open yourself up to your complete lack of knowledge of club administration and league history.

Go jump on another bandwagon mate, the Brisbane Lions would suit you

Can confirm old mate Marbles is not a Flaggies supporter... Nor is he a SFL supporter. Spends most of his time on here bashing the SFL and telling us how golden the ADFL is. At least that's what I think he is trying to say amongst his dribble :roll:
by reppoh_eht
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Sauce straight swap for Frampton in essence. Take that every day.
by reppoh_eht
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Christening a mates shed tomorrow. He’s converted it into a bar/entertainment room & has done a good job.
Big day catching up with the lads talking bullshit, watching the footy, the ponies, a couple of quiet lemonades...

Mate of mine has one, its a thing of beauty despite the Collingwood theme :roll: , have been there 5 of the last 6 Friday nights and just got the text saying its open tonight, my lad starts paying back 17 years of me transporting him around tonight 8)

Some of the things that have been seen in that shed are not a thing of beauty... :shock: :lol:
by reppoh_eht
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cancel Culture

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo get me out of the asylum.

Latest on this KOOKY KULTURAL BOVEM EXRETUS from the regressives.

Just seen that some one has sent a tweet from/to ??? ABC that the game Chess might have to be looked into cos it could be racist cos white always moves first.

They also did say it could be a joke,

Who knows with all this LUNACY happening around the world today.

Get me outta here . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@Mods how do we make this happen? ;)
by reppoh_eht
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Two things...

1. Everyone lining up for a test didn't just get sick this morning and they weren't all at the locations listed. This shows people had complacency in regards to getting tested. Even with no known community transmission people should still be getting tested when showing symptoms.

2. Not every single person on those buses or at the locations would have been infected. Yes the list looks long and it could be really bad but the more people that go and get checked 'just in case' then the quicker this will get under control.

Spurrier on the radio this morning certainly pushed how serious this was but also was calm, level headed and organised. The government and all businesses (should) have plans in place for this type of outbreak, if we all listen to instructions and don't be dicks about it this should be under control within a week or two.
by reppoh_eht
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

People complaining about the no exercise... It's 6 days FFS.

Go for a run, a ride, walk the dog tonight and stop the whinging.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

I enjoyed the first 5 hours of the draft, especially the following :

David King saying "I love this pick" for every one of the first 5 picks.

Players being drafted and compared to current players like Boak, Neale, Franklin, Duncan etc. One even compared to Zak Butters. The one that I liked most was being compared to Gary Rohan. Immediately I thought "Guess he doesn't like September"

Hasn't 2020 been unkind to Gil? He got old, fast.

Shifter Sheehan with his analysis, I reckon he'd have the position the parents were in when conception took place for some of the draftees. Talk about homework!

What would you have to say/do to Brad Johnson to make him stop smiling?

To be fair, he had the pleasure of sitting next to Sarah Jones all night. I'd crack* a fair smile too... :)
by reppoh_eht
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

When discussing Matthew Wades test batting credentials
We should rate his batting innings/average when he played as a batsman only

Does anyone have his batting stats as a batsman only ?

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/230193.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=default;template=results;type=allround

Scroll down and it shows as keeper vs not as keeper. Averaging 35 from 12 matches, 2 100's, 1 50 and 5 single figure scores.
by reppoh_eht
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Everyone in here claiming we need to up the run rate and put the pressure on India... Still 70+ overs left today and all of tomorrow (assume we might lose some to rain). How's about we just bat semi normally and set them a target that our bowlers can defend FFS.
by reppoh_eht
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

106 off 92

Who you scoring off? Hook me up!!!

Exactly, i doubt any batsman has ever faced 92 balls in a T20.
Maybe TDK can tell us the top 5 for balls faced in T20 cricket. It would be hard to face any more than 75 imo Reckon Finch still holds the record at International of 76 balls.
I do remember the media making a huge deal about Stoinis in the BBL so perhaps similar?

Yep, Finch still holds the record in international matches.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=3;filter=advanced;orderby=balls_faced;template=results;type=batting;view=innings
by reppoh_eht
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jee whiz. What a weekend of results. Serious problems at Christies Beach. Hearing rumours of some unrest. Some players. Some committee members. Watch this space.

"unrest" seems a bit like you are trying to stir the pot.

A few challenges with injuries, Mazey (2020 Mail Medallist) & Crate (2020 Best and Fairest) out at the moment, along with Hoey (injured during trial game) and Powell (season - knee) has currently weakened the midfield. Also having Jolly and Carter out is a loss at each end, with a few more scattered around also injured is testing depth.

Positive of all that is that a number of young lads are getting games who may have been a bit further back in the queue, which will hopefully set us up for the coming years, especially with the talent coming through the juniors at the moment. Less experience in the side will cause more inconsistency, and as such results are not up to what we would hope.

All credit to Morphett Vale and Cove over the past two weeks, both have been great against us and deserved their wins. From the results this week, the competition looks very healthy with no clear pecking order at the moment.

Seems the unrest got too much... :? :shock:
by reppoh_eht
Fri May 21, 2021 11:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne

I've got absolutely no idea how all that points shit works but why is the Crows first pick at 10

The article is old (April 28). At the time Crows where 9th on the ladder...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/draft/afl-draft-news-2021-nick-daicos-sam-darcy-jason-horne-josh-rachele-player-your-club-should-pick-first/news-story/ca669edd55a419ded1a043a793ba0703

Has Crows with pick 3.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Trade rumours and discussion

If the Crows don't make this Dawson deal stick, or somehow wangle a deal to get Horne they are officially a joke!
If Dawson played his best footy to date away from family then how good could he be when he's settled in his hometown?

Or he gets comfortable and plays just average footy for a big wage.

Looking forward to seeing this all play out.

That isn't going to happen. There is no way North give him up.
Hypothetically speaking....they've got pick 4 so wangle a deal to swap picks with north.
His management sell north he's gonna want to come home so let's make a deal.
Its only 3 picks difference.....again hypothetically.
Crows might have to give up a good player, that may want to go home to Victoria, as the deal sweetener.

I reckon your out of touch a bit here. No way do North give up pick 1 especially with a player of Horne's ability available this year. They will back themselves in to make him love the place and stay long term.
by reppoh_eht
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Flaggies foolish to go out of SFL, some good years no doubt but they aint invincible from finals I watched Reynella, Happy Valley not to far off the pace. Morphett Vale v Noarlunga final game Aldinga could have gone either way.

Flaggies have one year left at best to go top after that goodbye, Reynella, Happy Valley, Morphett Vale, Noarlunga build on 2021 watch out 2022. Have heard one of these clubs might be already be looking for a replacement A grade coach after announcing that is no good.

All credit to Reynella strong juniors is where it is at and Reynella certainly have strong juniors, Cove announced some good junior coaches and have some talent coming through good to see.

SA Football League aint as good as it seems, concentrate on SFL.

they beat reynella by over 80 pts & held the emus to 2 goals in the gf...

not sure what finals you were watching

Give FHFC one more year if they are lucky, they aint going to be world beaters forever, down the hill in Div 3 FHFC would get smashed better off staying put SFL. The GAP is closing and given some results of other clubs during issues faced with COVID FHFC has had two years free ride.

COVID chose not to affect FHFC...?

One of the more laughable posts in a while mate.

There will be a time where FHFC are not the premiers but what you said is just disrespectful to the Club, Coaches, Officials and mostly the Players who have busted their arses for many years to get to the top and then worked even harder to stay there.

Flog.
by reppoh_eht
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2022 Season

gazzamagoo wrote:What happens if a SANFL club has the same issues.
Will the AFL help us out, by letting us borrow players from either the power reserves or Crows reserves?

You will raid the local clubs... Same scenario just with no restrictions. We should all be whinging like you blokes are :roll:
by reppoh_eht
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 AFL offseason - trades - draft

"I love where I'm at with North"

yeah he is coming home :lol:
You picked out 6 words that he said to get the interview finished. Surely not even you can put on a happy face for the other 99% of the interview?

1/ If he wasn't happy he would be requesting a trade right now
2/ What he said above is very similar to his Rising Star interview where he talked about "us" "we" "our group"

More than happy with the interview and where he is at with us.

5 weeks is a long time in football :?
by reppoh_eht
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 AFL offseason - trades - draft

The GWS Giants trade its Round Two Selection (21) and its 2023 Round Two Selection to the Brisbane Lions for its Round One Selection (15).

Brisbane beefing up picks.

Is this due to the points for Ashcroft....

How they going to acquire Dunkley surely they are going to need at least one first rounder for him as a minimum........

Points - Yes.

Dunkley - They'll have to get creative. Really creative.

Yeah agree. If JHF is worth two first rounders Josh Dunkley has to be worth every bit of that....only 23 already a star of the game imo, versatile and could be one of the games best in a few years.

Yes yes yes im a massive Dunkley fan boy.

I know he stated Brisbane but as his destination but surely GC have to at very least enquire and try and make a play with the Rankine pick to come plus their number 7 pick and most likely plenty of salary cap space.

Given Dunkleys partner isnt even in Brisbane yet i wonder if he will be willing to spend another year at the dogs if a trade cant be done.

Is 25 (will be 26 at start of next season) not 23, but that probably doesn't change your point.
by reppoh_eht
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |