Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: ASCA

I don't know the strength of Flagstaff Hills previous league but I think ASCA have been very kind to "gift" them Section 4 for their A grade and section 9 for their B grade! So the gradings are done Moe?

Yeah mate they were sent to club secretaries on Friday.

Flagstaff Hill Section 4… wow. A1 in the Hills League to Section 4 ASCA?

Looking forward to seeing this draw that’s coming out…
by storyoftheyear
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Section 1 gf tomorrow is an absolute farce. Basically the entire Rambler side is out with covid and the Association have decided to play on. What an absolute joke.

What was the Exec supposed to do? Abandon the game and give them the flag? Agreed - play on. Truly great teams win through adversity.

Ramblers from what ive been told wanted a postponement not abandoning. Ramblers have 3 sides in grand finals tomorrow and they dont want to harm their b or c grade sides. Have to pull in lower players.

A gf win against a team with half their side full of d and e grade players is a hollow victory.

Pull the B graders up then rather than playing D and E graders.
by storyoftheyear
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I visited Billabong Oval today as I was in the area. There’s parking a 100m walk away and toilets at the ground too. It’s quite picturesque. The ground is a bit weirdly shaped and the pitch isnt exactly in good nick but I have no issues playing there. However the fact that they just let a successful club like WYC go down two sections and put a completely unknown team in based on exaggerated truths, is a shambles.
by storyoftheyear
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sounds like you need to worry about things that actually impact the comp like the Sutton Derby Western Youth fiasco has. Who cares if an umpire wears shorts. We aren’t professionals. On that note, who do we think are the flag threats nearing the halfway mark of the season?
by storyoftheyear
Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |