Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Swamp Donkey wrote:
Rama_Army09 wrote:
Again, he wouldn't be the first person - players do travel more than an hour to play country footy

I'd be keen to hear how you get to Streaky from Adelaide in an hour or three for that matter.

Think a couple of brothers once invented some thing called a plane?
by Rama_Army09
Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Interestingly Virginia certainly offered Solly considerably more than United are paying. Not sure if that speaks more about Jamie or more about Virginia? Anyway, as a player, i like to think that im playing in a strong country footy league. The better the players that come to this league then the stronger we are i guess. While we are not at same standard as BL&G, we are not that far behind anymore.
Definately infront of YPFL, NEFL & NAFL. Just my opinion but i guess we should expect to be as we are closer to Adelaide?

how much YPFL & NEFL footy have you watched?? id be surprised if the top 3-4 teams from both of them leagues werent as good as your top 3-4 teams last year?
by Rama_Army09
Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

Average day. Roosters far superior again. Looks like another long season for the other clubs

how did the new tiger recruits go?

Tigers looked good and my judgement will prove correct and they will sneak into the four. I saw them beat Marble Range yesterday and they look to have loads of young talent and recruits will get better with more game time but as I have stated they are light on in the big man department.

Only 4 of the recruits played. Dunn, Falciani and Lakin played well and McDonald provided a contest up forward. Heard there is 6-7 to come into side that played yesterday[/quote]

good for the league by the sounds of that
by Rama_Army09
Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |