Return

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

Makes sense that he likes Cocks ...
by dedja
Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 21 May @ My Money Hou

Counted 7 Crows supporters and one of them was the ex leader of the Centrals cheersquad. I'm surprised he didn't change into Centrals colours after the game as loyalty is obviously not one of his traits.
Good to see that counting crows is more than a band from the nineties, it's a fun activity to keep you interested during a practice match!
by Magellan
Sun May 22, 2016 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 21 May @ My Money Hou

Somebody in the crowd got a warning from security for bagging the Crows. Precious bunch they are.

At 3/4 time in the Reserves Crows went onto ground to have kick and catch I called out "Get off our ground and get out of our League." An official, I think it may even have been the coach responded to me, didn't really hear what it was so I said no AFL in the S.A.N.F.L.
by Groucho
Sun May 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18

Will be a happy team at Centrals...
by blues2002
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18

A great day at the footy.
A great send off to Schmidt and Caire. Two outstanding players for our football club.
Farewell to Rubbers, he bows out as a Premiership Coach.

Glenelg miss the finals Woooo Hooooo!!!!
North get the spoon. Woooooo Hooooo!!!!!
by Wolf Pack
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R17 Glenelg v Centrals Saturday 2.10

andyw wrote:I still have memories (bad) of that game in1974 as a 9 year old . 49 goals to 13 . hopefully its not quite as bad today :) :D

It would be nice to kick 13 goals.
by TDJ44
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |