Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Just saw this on the SANFL website:

Each non-AFL aligned SANFL club will field a team selected from their Country and Metropolitan zones in the Under-15 competition while also choosing an Under-17 (Youth) side of players from both zones.

Minor round matches have been conducted from Tuesday July 15 through to Thursday July 19 before the Under-15 Grand Finals are held at Thebarton Oval on Friday.

Teams are split into two divisions:

Crows Division – Central District, Glenelg, North Adelaide, Sturt
Power Division – Norwood, South Adelaide, West Adelaide, Woodville-West Torrens

Whoever named those divisions should be hung, drawn and quartered, wtf have the AFL teams got to do with it! Norwood in the Power division! Makes me want to throw up.
by Locky
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final

JK wrote:I think Tropiano should serve a one week suspension :D

1 week suspension for each of the 19 on field ;)
by Locky
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 AFL mid season draft

Wow! What a strong response from the S.A.N.F.L to the mid season AFL draft. They have sent the AFL a letter. Man, that should really put them in their place. :roll:

Why am I underwhelmed. Olsen et al bend over once again. :evil:

Credit where credit is due. Good work by the SANFL to get a statement out quickly. Seemed a good response to me.
by Locky
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Clubs

Like all of us on here we love the SANFL and its been a real pity we havent been able to see our teams in action.If we get up and running will the competition comprise of just the 8 proper SANFL clubs , I reckon it looks that way at the moment. Most likely 8 teams.

Perfect. 14 game season for 2020. 21 games from 2021.
by Locky
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |