Search found 294 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Can confirm Stephen Couzner as new coach of Salisbury. Previous D4 Medallist & A Grade B&F, Under 18 Premiership Coach and coached the B grade in 2013.

Brett Joseph has been promoted to B Grade coach.

Congrats to these blokes, will be both be excellent in their respective roles.
by Pag
Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Some clubs still do not pay any player a set $ figure per game, even in this day and age.
by Pag
Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Credit to you Groover for coming out and giving your own opinion on the situation when it differs from that of your club.

FWIW, Brahma won't be the only side that's been uncompetitive in Division 3, we had a year in 2006 when we won one game by a kick, and lost by 15+ goals eight times during the year. I also remember beating Rosewater by 34 goals in Round 1 of Division 4 in 2007 and none of their guys ever looked they were going to give it away, and they ended up winning a couple of games towards the back end of the year when it got wet and some other sides had some injuries.

The other line about getting more injuries in a non-competitive game is a complete myth IMO, I'm fairly sure more guys get injured playing games on a Saturday then they do at training with slight contact. An absolute non-issue.

It's an unfortunate situation for BL, but they did pay out money to get a percentage of these guys to their club (and a lot of others obviously had a loyalty to Payney, which is a sign of his quality as a coach), so they shouldn't be all that surprised when they move on for even more money or becazuse they still want to play under Payney.

Sorry BL, as bad as you'll think you'll be, you should suck it up, cop it for 12 months like every other club has at some point, and have a go at Div 4 in 2015 when you've had another off-season to try and re-invigorate your list.
by Pag
Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

this also shows why the crows shouldn't be wearing a SA guernsey The Adelaide Football Club, the club of all South Australians, captained by a Western Australian, being deputised by two Victorians, spearhaded by a bloke from country NSW.

Yep, SA through and through.

Give me a break.

Matthew Pavlich can't wear this jumper but Shaun McKernan might. Wowee.
by Pag
Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A question I would ask Kilburn:

How have you worked with the AFL or Auskick to encourage these folk to try our great game. Areas of Sydney have whole teams of muslim women playing the game.

If a non AFL state can attract that type of competition from women, no less, who in any other life wouldn't even be allowed out of the house, how is it that Kilburn haven't been able to do the same with people that in theory, would be a great pick up in anyones side for height and pace.

A magnificent example of this is the young lad from Woody South - Ramah Ahmed - the kid is a great player and I think only about 19?

From some brief junior coaching observations Salisbury had some fantastic junior players of what appeared to be Sudanese descent. One almost singlehandedly won an Under 13s Preliminary Final I coached in. That kid will be a star. He doesn't have a lot of support from family, but has a coach who drives 10 minutes out of his way to pick him up for trainings and games.
by Pag
Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We have been informed that even if Kilburn go down to one side, their A Grade will still be in D3 and D3R would have the bye, but Kilburn have reassured the league they plan on having both.

Not sure if the staying in D3 idea is Kilburn's choice, or if the league can't fit them into any of the C grade comps, but if it is Kilburn's call, kudos to them.
by Pag
Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cruises

Just booked a 13-night New Years Cruise around New Zealand (Melbourne - Melbourne) with Princess. The beauty of leaving from Melbourne is getting the Boxing Day Test in too. Done P&O before, and did a quick MSC cruise in South Africa last summer (which I didn't rate, except the bar prices), have heard good things about Princess.
by Pag
Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best era of AFL/VFL footy

The 90s for me. Caught a glimpse of the '94 Qualifying Final between West Coast and Collingwood on Fox last night, much better viewing in a low-scoring game than most of what we watch today. Lots of one-on-ones, less stoppages, less crap holding the ball decisions, much better product.
by Pag
Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Umpiring was good.... wait. what?

Caught about an hour of AFL in round 1 and agree the umpiring seemed pretty reasonable.

Unfortunately though when I see a Boak/Simpson deciscion it makes me ill and I have to switch off. The umpire made the right call under the ruling but it kills the game for me, surely there has to be too for common sense when there is a great one on one battle Agree with this, if there was ever a 50/50 contest in footy that was it, had to be a ball up. Obviously it's not under the rules but anyone with footy common sense knew it should've been a ball-up.

The umpiring was better overall but still has a way to go when these are called holding the ball, yet I saw many times where a player ran for 6,7,8 steps, got tackled without disposing of it properly but was called play on simply because the ball came loose.
by Pag
Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've heard the opposite, that some senior players who have been around for a long time are almost at the exit with the frustration of it all.
by Pag
Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

To give credit, I sat there after the count and was in shock for about 60 seconds. Can't remember the last time I did that, maybe when Austin joined McMahon at WrestleMania XVII.

Some people will be disappointed, I'm almost happy WWE still has the ability do that to a fan of 16 years.

Massive ups to 'Taker, think that was the last time we'll see him, unless there's a re-match with Lesnar next year. Thanks for the memories.
by Pag
Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

I know and it sounds like there will always be the same conflict. Who's got the most coin to throw around. Ditts said that he believes that Amatuer clubs in Div 4 - 8 shouldnt pay players. What's your thoughts on that? Also a bloke from Salisbury jumped on the radio to give his thoughts and he said and I quote ( which i find it really hard to believe ). " No one from the Salisbury FC gets paid because they all love and enjoy the culture". What a load of rubbish. You cant tell me that a club in Div 3 doesnt pay players. Crap. As a committee member and vice-captain of the club, I can tell you that no cash is handed to players unless they are in the best 5 that day. Don't get angry at us because we have a strong junior set-up and bring them through to senior footy. If you can find someone closer to the situation than me, feel free to let us know his/her view.

If you did any research before spouting out your crap, you'd note that we lost 3 of our top 5 in last years B&F to the Barossa comp this year, as well as a former junior to the Hills. I'll give ya a hint, it's not because they all live outside of the metro area. This is also one of the reasons why we have yo-yo'd between Div 3 & 4 for 10 years, we are unable to compete financially with the top Div 3 or close country clubs. We have had a golden era of junior footballers coming through to become outstanding senior footballers in the last 10-12 years which has got us to Div 3, nothing else.

But if you want to let your uneducated assumptions get mixed up with the facts, go right ahead.
by Pag
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks to Minners, Porps and the other Plympton people who came and asked about my ankle after the game. Apologies I didn't stay too long with the drink, just couldn't stand on one leg for any longer. Will shout a drink on the return leg.

Seem like a professional, well run club, on and off-field.
by Pag
Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

Flabbergast away.
'Barmby decided to go the body instead and hit Phillips with an elbow to the head' . Nice yellow journalism. Speaking of playing the man, I presume there's a reason why you decided to attack me rather than argue why the phrase was inaccurate. Cheap snipes off the ball—fun for the whole family! If you genuinely think a shepherd, five metres away from the ball, is a 'cheap snipe', then the AFL is winning their war on hardness easier than I thought.
by Pag
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your guide to ANZAC day matches

Never said it was illegal, just thought footy clubs would have a bit more respect than that. Play on.
by Pag
Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your guide to ANZAC day matches

carey wrote:I always thought it was an unwritten law out of sheer respect there should be no game starting before midday lack of respect if you ask me..

This. Shocked there are so many games starting before 12.
by Pag
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your clubs most important 5 players

We have been total shithouse without Maric, Rance and Deledio. Verified that for me.

Cotchin and Deledio are clearly our two best mids. Conca, Eliis and Vlastuin will get there eventually, Martin drifts in and out of games way, way too often for a guy who should be genuine A-grader.

We would never kick a winning score without Riewoldt.

Hampson (*shudder*) is our ruckman when Maric is out.

Astbury has been good but doesn't provide the run that Rance does, Grimes is very similar, not alot of offensive stuff.

Like REB said, the best defender, best forward, #1 ruckman, two best mids. Fairly simple formula, and without three of them, we've limped to 2-5.
by Pag
Wed May 07, 2014 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Toby Greene's Monday Night.

Any person, AFL footballer or not, who goes out for some drinks and comes home with a charge sheet like this is a tool and deserves whatever they cop.
by Pag
Wed May 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Junior Football

I watched my first game of junior footy in a while on Sunday, couldn't believe the amount of crap spewing out of some parents mouth. It's kids footy FFS.
by Pag
Wed May 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Time for a ball re-design?

I hate using a brand new footy out of the bag, needs to be used at training for a week before used on the Saturday IMO.

Once at this stage, the Sherrin absolutely shits all over a Burley. Used a Burley in a trial game this year and nobody in our side could kick the thing whatsoever. Horrible piece of leather.
by Pag
Thu May 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

Ingle Farm may be pushing for a D grade next season, but don't think the C/D grade would be strong enough to compete with other club C/D grades :( You'd be suprised I think mate, ours are in Div 8/8R and are struggling, but most blokes are still enjoying themselves.

North Haven and Hope Valley have made the transition from three sides to four pretty well.
by Pag
Fri May 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Viable Alternatives

The commitment that SANFL players need to have while juggling full-time work is just too much for guys to do now for 12-15 years.

I'm not sure raising the salary cap is the answer, maybe reducing the training load is.
I find that hard to believe. I know plenty of people that work full time and go the gym every night. How is it any different? SANFL clubs train 3 times a week and play on Saturdays.
Monday - train.
Tuesday - weights
Wednesday - train
Thursday - day off
Friday - train
Saturday - play
Sunday - recovery session.

Considering you can stop in at the gym on the way home from work, do a quick half an hour and be home by six, I wouldn't quite put it in the same boat as a 2hr session followed by ice baths etc, and getting home at 9pm, four times a week, plus your Sunday mornings. For people with a family, it is a big commitment on top of full-time work. SANFL players would do more hours a week through work/footy than AFL players.
by Pag
Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

just curious does the SAAFL do drug tests ?? or not at this standard of football
Are you trying to score?

was just curious lot of the older players it use to be dope i assume with the new generation coming through roids are the norm now

wonder how many people would get done
you obviously Have you seen him? Nice bloke but not exactly a 'roid user.
by Pag
Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Our club would fold if snapchatting on the toilet was banned.
by Pag
Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Great idea, we could have Angle Vale against Salisbury North in the reborn CDFA. Or Goody Saints v Mitchell Park in the Inner-South FL. That'd be great viewing.

:oops:

Angle Vale & Mitchell Park are two of the clubs making a fuss about not paying players. They would be perfect candidates for a better regulated Amateur League.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Righto then, they can play Adelaide Uni's A Grade. Problem solved.

You are not really putting much thought into this are you?

I would expect them to play against the lesser Old Scholar teams, like minded clubs and Uni's lesser grades.

I would also expect those clubs to improve from where they are now, else why are they bothering?
Uni don't pay players officially, wouldn't that make them amateur?

You can't turn it into a rich comp/poor comp, because you can't monitor what clubs spend, and you can't turn it into a regional comp, or you get the lopsided SFL version 2, 3 and 4.

Promotion/relegation is still the best way to do it, natural selection will eventually put clubs in their place.
by Pag
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Suggestions for a new song for Port

As a person who dislikes both Port and the Crows, this type of negativity smacks of jealousy. Crows have been #1 in this town for so long and rested on their lawrels. Port have upped the ante massively and the West Lakes crew are currently floundering, especially since they adopted the 19th man rubbish.
This.

Suck it up Crows supporters, Port are doing things better than you at the moment. I know what sounds more like a united footy club, and it's not a bird squawking in the background.

I went on Saturday night as a neutral, and although the singing from the crowd wasn't as loud as I thought it might've been, give it 12 months and it will be massive. Good on Port for trying something, it shouldn't really have a massive impact on what the players are doing but if it enhances the experience for the fans then it's only a positive thing for their footy club.
by Pag
Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

if you think im alone in this desire you are very narrow minded.

theres no one supporting me publicly on here sure, but all the conjecture is coming from people who dont have 4 teams at their club

so im really not bothered by the crap your throwing at me, im writing all this to the league (who are shrinking) & to my fellow Div 1 Div 2 clubs (who are also shrinking)

all your banter is only educating the silent readers whom im trying to convince and save, thankyou :heart: My club has four teams. If we were good enough to win Div 8, I'd like to think we'd happily take on the challenge of Div 7.
by Pag
Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

if you think im alone in this desire you are very narrow minded.

theres no one supporting me publicly on here sure, but all the conjecture is coming from people who dont have 4 teams at their club

so im really not bothered by the crap your throwing at me, im writing all this to the league (who are shrinking) & to my fellow Div 1 Div 2 clubs (who are also shrinking)

all your banter is only educating the silent readers whom im trying to convince and save, thankyou :heart: My club has four teams. If we were good enough to win Div 8, I'd like to think we'd happily take on the challenge of Div 7.

your cgrade boys would love playing A-Graders, i bet it will be so exciting half your side will leave
That's like saying when we win a Div 4 flag, we're not going to play Div 3 because the players on those sides get paid and we don't. Amateur v Semi-professional.

Marbles, maybe other clubs contain players that have ambition to be as good as they can be, even if Henley don't. But when you (Henley) have players not rocking up to the club for presos because they saw that they weren't named in the best on Sportingpulse at 5.30, I'm not really surprised.
by Pag
Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Under 18 penalties.

Having done three years of A Grade/U17s, with two games every weekend, I can safely say that I would encourage no kid to do both. I had OP by the time I was 21 due to over-work and have been injury plagued ever since. My doctor at Sportsmed made the call to me that for every season you play two games a weekend, the actual toll on the body is worth three seasons. By that thought process, I had a 27-year old body at 18.

I hope clubs are doing their best to manage kids appropriately for the long-term and don't burn them out.
by Pag
Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Retirements - 2014

Jake King - Richmond......

Massive loss to the competition and Richmond. Although people around the football world will take the piss out of Jake King, as a Richmond supporter it's sad to see him go. Never had the most natural talent but I always watched knowing he would work his ass off every week, unlike some others we still have at the club. Can't ask for any more than that from the man. Managed to reinvent himself midway through a career too which isn't always easy.

113 games is a top dig from the Push Up I would have thought. Good career.
by Pag
Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Footy Hall of Fame Night

Isn't it the SA Footy Hall of Fame? Despite not playing a whole lot of SANFL Footy, I would've though Cornes, Edwards etc have given a hell of a lot to South Australian Footy and are deservable indctees.
by Pag
Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Rezoning

Families have been doctoring paperwork for years to get kids to the club they want. I played all my juniors with two guys, both good footballers, diehard Port supporters, lived just inside Central's zone. Both put grandma's address on their rego forms, all of a sudden they were Port players at Under 13 level and bothw ent on to play league footy at the Magpies.

If I was a parent of a child attending Burton/Settlers Farm/Salisbury Downs,I'd be doing the same to make sure my kid went to Centrals instead of driving all the way to Woodville.

Haha that's funny. A friend of mine living at Salisbury (in Port's zone) registered his son at his Grandma's place in Elizabeth so he could play for the Dogs. Passion for the club will always circumvent zones and other dubious rules. :D
Exactly right.

FWIW, Salisbury will always be Central territory.
by Pag
Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can only speak from experience and say that their is a vast difference at our club between Div 3 and Div 8, however I wouldn't think the difference between a Div 7 club (A Grade) and a Div 7 club (C Grade) would be anywhere near as much.
by Pag
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Modbury aren't stupid enough to risk any of their genuine B Graders, who are a very good chance at a flag, so their C Grade can scrape into the 5.

They will do exactly as Sass said, like 95% of clubs in the same position.
by Pag
Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Went and had a look at Havens v CLG as a neutral yesterday arvo, good contest to watch.

Mooney did a top job on Harvey, basically won them the game by winning that duel. Havens had less of the footy it felt, but were a bit cleaner and Lipson was able to take a catch and slot a few, something CLG didn't have at the other end. Thought Cochrane was really good down back, R. Duerden and Laurencic had a decent impact as well. CLG had plenty of the ball but shot themselves in the foot with poor disposal/decision making plenty of times, Francis was clearly their best but the miss in the last quarter running into the open goal (went with the outside of the boot) would be haunting him today.
by Pag
Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Watching Prelims

I will always go and have a look. There's always something else you can learn.
by Pag
Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New York

All of it. Extend by a week at least!

There are no bad bits in that city.
This. You will be shattered to leave.

But if you can't change your itinerary, I'd get to Top of the Rock, walk the Brooklyn Bridge, try to catch a game (basketball or hockey) at MSG, Times Square for a bit, the 9/11 Memorial (which you'll have to pre-book), take in a Broadway show, get to Katz's Deli and smash a pastrami on rye.
by Pag
Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

morell wrote:Works both ways too.

Personally speaking I am far more likely to attend the game now, its in a good spot, nice and central. No need to travel out into some feral bikie enclave.

Aren't you from a club that doesn't appreciate being stereotyped? ;)
by Pag
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of Season Delistings

We have made plenty of blunders, but for every Mitchell Farmer, Adam Thomson and Kent Kingsley, there's a Danny Meyer, Richard Tambling and an Angus Graham. ;)
by Pag
Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Modbury up by 15 points mate, Unley had their chances but kicked themselves out of it.
by Pag
Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the last 20 minutes of the game, the way a group of about ten modbury supporters was a disgrace. Throwing full cans of beer over the players race towards unley supporters.
The main culprit was a bloke with a dirty mustache and small dreads.
Yeah he carried on like a twat that bloke, think he played in the twos so had been on the gas for a while i would think.

I did also hear an Unley supporter say that all the Modbury supporters were dole bludgers, which gave me a bit of a chuckle. Clearly never left the inner-eastern and southern suburbs, the TTG council area is as middle-class as you can get.
by Pag
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals - week # 3.

Wedgie wrote:Boomer got a week.
Silly boy.

He is an idiot. Sprouts on for three weeks about how he let his team down yada yada yada, then pulls that crap in a semi-final when he knows he has a poor record. Just dumb, or selfish, or both.
by Pag
Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Make them stay and let them cop their whack, if club's haven't learnt from Kilburn about being financially sustainable then continually letting them off the hook isn't going to achieve anything either.

We've all won a wooden spoon at one time or another, it shouldn't be the end of your club if you have good people within it.
by Pag
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Annoying!!!

We (and lots of our friends) live in the north-eastern suburbs, and we're having our wedding down at Currency Creek, near Goolwa, mostly due to the fact that we've been to weddings at almost all venues within a half-hour radius of our place, from Semaphore/West Lakes up to One Tree Hill. We wanted to go somewhere different, guests were happy to spend the weekend staying at Goolwa, Middleton or Pt Elliot (we canvassed the idea with them first, before booking), so we'll put a bus on for guests, picking up from the three towns dropping back afterwards.
by Pag
Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Went to the Franklin Hotel for lunch today, on Franklin St in the city. Sat out in the beer garden, almost empty, really cool new decor and top food. Main for main in the Ent Book. Couldn't fault.
by Pag
Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Paedophile Coach

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/SentencingRemarks/Pages/lightbox.aspx?IsDlg=1&Filter=2831

names the accused if anyone is interested.
Obviously it's horrible for the victims and families, but the poor footy club involved in this would also be feeling pretty bad about this whole situation. Unfortunately, in any industry, profession or walk of life, there are sickos who will get through the cracks. Glad this one got caught early.
by Pag
Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

In Darwin in 2010 we had SFC all over our singlets, told everyone we were the Strathalbyn FC. Worked a treat until Strathalbyn actually rocked up later on the same weekend and were barred from some venues on Mitchell St. :D
by Pag
Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Saw a big group of Fitzroy people down at Richmond Oval last night having a look around, are you guys now in Westies zone?
by Pag
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

Gozu wrote:McKernan and Petrenko are training with St Kilda

I thought St Kilda were trying to improve their list?
by Pag
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger/north-northeast/salisbury-west-football-club-asks-amateur-league-to-drop-two-grades-amid-financial-problems/story-fni9ll1r-1227112129826

No sympathy from me, work within your limitations. How long will it take for clubs to work out that if your spending is going to exceed your income, you will make a loss?

I can't feel sorry for clubs who pay their players too much, and then whinge when they leave for more cash. Shits me to tears.

I should add, there are some good people at Westies who would play for $0, pay rego and put money over the bar, like there would be at Kilburn and Brahma Lodge. I feel for these guys, but the clubs as a whole need to have a genuine look at the way they run things before they get to the point of running out of money and asking to drop grades.
by Pag
Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |