Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Aussie golfers overseas

Great to see Steven Bowditch win the Texas Open by a shot, which automatically puts him in the field for the US Masters starting in about 10 days time.
by ORDoubleBlues
Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NFL Season 2014/2015

Channel 7 announce they are going to air the NFL on 7mate.

3 live games a week, plus a few of the shows that cover the NFL, like Hard Knocks and Americas Game.

http://ussportsdownunder.com/channel-7-announce-nfl-coverage-australian-free-air-tv/

That's bloody fantastic as 1 has canned the baseball so no doubt this would have been next.
by ORDoubleBlues
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bands coming to Adelaide

Courtney Love @ Thebarton Theatre Fri 15th Aug

Spiderbait @ The Gov Thurs 28th Aug

I was thinking of going to see Courtney Love but not 100 % sure.....

....could be a great show or an absolute train wreck !!! :shock:

I'd rather see a Hole reunion with Eric, Melissa and Patty. Although Kristen Pfaff is no longer with us, it would be the closest we'd get to the Live Through This lineup.
Possibly 'cos of Courtney Love that Kirsten Pfaff is no longer with us.
by ORDoubleBlues
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10 - Sturt v Adelaide @ Unley Oval Sat

Want to ask again, are there any rules in the SANFL re the amount of time runners spend on the field?
Crows runner was on the field the entire first half other than the odd five second stint where he placed 2 feet on the other side of the boundary line and then went straight back out there. Started paying extra attention when Osborn ran into him and even the resultant free actually disadvantaged the Double Blues because Osborn was already in the clear. Attitude at SANFL is apparently that 'oh well, thats part of the AFL and we have to just put up with it".
Was a fantastic game of football and a special mention to Guy Page who is still an underated player IMHO
by ORDoubleBlues
Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R12 - Glenelg v Sturt @ Glenelg Sunday

Sturt did enough without setting the world on fire.
Mark Evans was on my hitlist after round 1 but ever since then he has been fantastic.
I can c Lienert being on an AFL list in the very near future as he reads the play unbelievably well.
Brodie Martin played like his life depended on it today and Kirkwood and Beard were at there best once again.
Seemed like a few senior Glenelg players minds were not on the job and you expect more out of guys like Christian Howard (who looked like he didn't want to be out there), Tim Sumner, Willie Rioli and Aaron Joseph but the consolation for the bays was they had enough scoring shots and enough of the play to suggest this result on another day could have gone their way
by ORDoubleBlues
Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R3 Sturt v North Sun 1410

At the oval , and post game feedback
ST supporters say that ST were hard done by the umps
NA supporters say that NA were hard done by the umps

ST 26 frees
NA 23 frees

The result was close, so did the umps have any sort of influence on the result ?

Wouldn't have thought so.
North's pressure was certainly far better than ours and it proved that it wasn't just West having a bad day the week before. I can see North going far this year based on last Sunday's game
by ORDoubleBlues
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Like MOLLYFIED in race 3 at Randwick and SIZZLING ACE in race 5 at Doomben
by ORDoubleBlues
Fri May 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The Autumn Sun officially retired

A great horse and a shame that it didn't run in last year's Cox Plate - if it had been trained by any other trainer, it would have.
No doubt Winx would have won anyway but it detracted from the race imho
by ORDoubleBlues
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Think INSENSATA a bit over the odds for mine race 7 @ Flemington tomorrow.

Don't think it was tested at all last time in the straight against some very good sprinters in Sydney
by ORDoubleBlues
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter Norman

Good to see a statue of the man is up in Melbourne. A bit too late to right the wrongs of yesteryear but....
by ORDoubleBlues
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |