Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: Australian of the Year Announced

The fact is that 80% of Goodes write up was about him shaming a 13 year old girl with learning disabilities on national television tells me that no he didn't bloody deserve it!
by Squids
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - West v North @ City Mazda Stadium (Thur N 17/4)

Panther Pack wrote:With a rampaging Port to play next week if Westies drop this game could it be curtains for the bloods in season 2014?

You are kidding yourself mate. Worry about your own team. Your run will soon be over and the world will be back to normal. :shock: :shock: :shock:
by Second Team
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R2 live scores, boasting and umpire blaming

Always nice to beat the Eagles at their home.

Let the whinging begin
by Brodlach
Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biggest Premiership Hangovers - West 2015/16

Not a hangover, more like a holocaust at the moment. So many players injured after Christmas, poor recruiting and behind the scenes people's head so big that new doorways have needed to be built in the club. Will get on track, and I have said it from pre season, after about round 6 we will come good. Only a couple of games out of the five.

Must say recruiting was difficult when we didn't know how many players would be drafted, a lot of the better players available had signed or were way down the track of signing
by Brodlach
Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL ROUND 14

Hopefully Westies win all 4 and other results go our way and we play finals :shock: :shock: :lol:
by Brodlach
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: gavin colville

Geez seeing their season has been done for a while this is late notice for the club to recruit

Only 3 days after Norwood

Agree however this seems like it was Gavin's decision though, if that was the case it could have come a few weeks back.

I don’t think they are too dissimilar

Have two people that now basically look after recruitment, I’m pretty comfortable with that
by Brodlach
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gavin Colville departs West

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:
Aerie wrote:Perhaps more coaching talent on the market seeing many have been cut from AFL clubs.

That and he's been a shit coach

Tough gig when you've got no money to recruit, no promises of finals for recruits and the worst list in the comp.

Not to mention someone to actually recruit players
by Brodlach
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brad Gotch

Hartlett has coached basically the past 5-6 weeks and that’s when the real improvement came.
by Brodlach
Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |