Search found 116 matches

Return

Re: Your poison of choice?

Cheers Booney, we agreed first to five, yay or nay, was the winner. You are the fourth nay after he rang three of his mates. All over bar the shouting.
by Kahuna
Thu May 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Cheers MT79. Five nil. Case closed.
by Kahuna
Thu May 05, 2022 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Had my 4th Covid jab yesterday. I'm regretting it today. Have had a thumping headache since yesterday arvo, my whole body is aching from head to toe and I am very lethargic. Despite being very tired, I was unable to get any sleep last night due to my body aching so much. Haven't had anywhere near this type of reaction before with the other shots.

I was the same mate, although have felt that way after all 4 (Pfizer) shots. This time seemed a little worse, not sure if it was because I had the flu shot at the same time??

I also had number 4 yesterday. First two were AZ, number 3 was Pfizer and yesterday Moderna. Had little to no side effects from first three, a tender to the touch arm today from the fourth is all..........
by Kahuna
Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Jase wrote:The girls are currently still Guardian's of the minister, however we are currently in the Looooooong process of us actually taking over Guardianship of the girls..

All the best with this Jase, you and your Mrs must have very big hearts.
by Kahuna
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 23

Some post on social media is saying his wife cheated on him with another Lions player.

The post says she got pregnant and had an abortion and Zorko told Petty “we all chipped in to pay for the abortion”

I read similar except it was supposed to be Petty's sister that cheated with a Lions player and got pregnant. The player was named as Ryan Bastinac in a tweet and Bastinac replied to that tweet saying it was a load of bs.
It gets so the rumours from people "in the know" just expand the list of innocent people hurt by things like this. If it is not your business keep your mouth shut. (That's not aimed at you Bedge or any other poster).
by Kahuna
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Congratulations TDK!
by Kahuna
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

It was inevitable....

My 16yo daughter, learning to drive, third time behind the steering wheel, gets tooted by some numb nuts at a roundabout after waiting maybe 5 seconds. F...wit.

I taught a young un to drive a manual. She was doing very well after a bit of a shaky start. Started in a car park and progressed to driving in traffic after she had mastered starting and stopping smoothly. After about a dozen outings we too came upon a busy roundabout where she got a bit flustered and basically dropped her bundle after enduring abuse and continual horn blowing from the car behind. Ended up we swapped over and I took over the driving. While doing so I offered some advice to the moll behind us which only served to enrage her more. She was about 20. P Plater. Thought she may of had some empathy but more likely she had some ice.
by Kahuna
Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Eco Warrior.jpg
by Kahuna
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Season 2023

Booney wrote:Who is going to the Gather Round at AO?

Me, Demons and Bombers
by Kahuna
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which safooty posters would you like to meet and why?

My Mrs had a get together for some of her old workmates at our place the other night. Sitting watching the cricket and having a few beers with a couple of the husbands, I had a quick look at this site for comments on the match.
Hubby - "Oh, you're on Safooty too? What's your username?"
Me - "Kahuna"
Hubby - "Oh yeah, I'm Carey."
by Kahuna
Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Footy chick maybe ring
the Office of Fair Trading and see what they say
by Kahuna
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Had lunch at the Clovey for the first time since they spent a squillion dollars on renos. Ate in the outdoor section of the front bar. Very tasteful and comfortable upgrade to what for years was basically a hole. Since me and her both had the crumbed fish, I can’t say this will be a particularly in-depth critique but what we had was hard to fault. Two fillets of hake with chips, salad, tartare sauce and lemon wedges. One point off for the fish being on top of the chips but that point restored for the inclusion of a bread roll and butter, which seems to have gone out of style out this way.

Staff were friendly and helpful, the menu pretty much what you would expect in a pub these days although, in my opinion a bit expensive. Will certainly be going again. 8.5.
by Kahuna
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2023

For anyone who can be bothered searching, it has just been mentioned on the radio that Bairstow tried a similar stumping dismissal on Labushagne day 4 when he was 7. Hypocrite, thy name is Johnny.
by Kahuna
Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Good Movies

Rewatched “Let it Ride” with Richard Dreyfus the other day. I’ve seen it numerous times but always find something to smile at. Very relatable if you are a punter and highly recommended watch even if you aren’t.
by Kahuna
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ARBORVITAE

I tried 3 or 4 bottles of this a few years back. Not cheap and can't say I noticed any improvement. May work for you may not. Worth a try see what happens, as you say, some people get a result.
by Kahuna
Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In the Garden

The dracaenas/thneeds are taken.
by Kahuna
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |