Search found 720 matches

Return

Re: Short-lived TV shows

Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures was one of my favourites.
by westozfalcon
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Be fair most of them are new to the club and would not know where the weights room was !
by SDK
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Game Week 2 Discussion

To say the least, a bit unfair on Topsy. Hardly the biggest fan of all that has transpired out there of late.

Joe's cut and run, voting yes then resigning, doesn't really need commenting on. His actions speak for themselves.

What sh*ts me to tears more than anything is that there'll be no washback for the gutless hacks that sit on the SANFL Boards and on the Commission. By the time their insane decision has reached the endpoint, the effective death of the SANFL, they'll all be gone.

I had one animated discussion with a noted Norwood advertising shill who sits on the Commission who simply couldn't have been more pleased with himself about what he and his cronies had forced through. That he couldn't answer the simple question about how he expected the SANFL clubs to attract members under the age of forty from now on says everything.
by topsywaldron
Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reserves Round 1 / League Trial Games

LIVE @ COOPERS STADIUM

LEAGUE - 3/4 Time

Eagles - 8.8 = 56

Norwood - 8.3 = 51

Eagles lead by 5 points

GOAL KICKERS

Eagles - M.Wundke 4, M.Goldsworthy, S.Lewis, A.Ainger, L.McGregor, 1

Norwood - M.Newton 2, A.Kirwan, K.Murphy, M.Panos, C.Evans, T.DeMatties, C.Bartlett 1
by Big Phil
Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1197am RPH Adelaide's Thursday Night SANFL Show

Hey Folks,

Due to the ‪#‎SANFL‬ season kicking off this Thursday night, there will be no #SANFL show this coming week. Coff and I will be back on the airwaves and into the full swing of it next Thursday, the 10th of April.

Stay tuned in the next couple of days for our Round 1 tips. I have to get one back on Coff, who defeated me in the Footy Tipping competition in season 2013 by just 1 vote.

Don't forget, RPH will be calling the Glenelg v Sturt game on Friday night and then the Eagles v Central game on Saturday. Tune in to hear up to 3 games a weekend this season on 1197am RPH Adelaide.

Cheers,

Phil Aspinall
Grant Coffee
by Big Phil
Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port v Sturt - Post Match wrap up

But it does beg the question, how good is "Buddha" Hocking? Is it too early to tell or is it such a bastard system that no one thinks it's a question worth answering or even a legitimate question at all? Strange times in SANFL.
by Ronnie
Mon May 12, 2014 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

Is there a recently delisted AFL player who could be returning home to SA but may not play for his oringal SANFL club?
Tapscott?
I think so, yes.

Well say it in your first post then. Just trying to rack up post numbers?
Yes, that is right. I am going for a world record number of posts. Is that alright with you?
by Big Phil
Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do we need SANFL reserves???

Edited for accuracy
Maybe it's under way.
North Adelaide reserves have a 3 week break between their first game and their second game.
The boys must wonder why they bother with a tough 5 month preseason.
Surely a bit of amateurish programming by the SANFL.
Or a bit if a joke!
It's the luck of the draw, the fixture was stuffed up by the AFL clubs being in our comp
by Wedgie
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General discussion/predictions - in lead up to 2016 seas

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Psyber wrote:
New definition: "Nonentity build up by media hype or self-hype to sell newspapers, magazines, and on-line subscriptions, etc."

You said tit.

There is nothing wrong with tits...

Bouncing_Tits.gif
by Psyber
Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian ODI Squad for NZ tour

Finally

Khawaja in for Marsh, Zampa in for Faulkner

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/usman-khawaja-adam-zampa-in-shaun-marsh-james-faulkner-out-australia-new-zealand-second-odi-team/2016-02-05?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nzvaus

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160206/df4775c0c5e6029e8091666f8dbf97cb.jpg
by RustyCage
Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: South Adelaide v Norwood at the BOT Saturday

South $1.16
NW $5

Line 30.5

Thoughts?
by another grub
Sat May 07, 2016 12:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another South premiership

Don't tell me you've forgotten the '64 premiership already?
by Seaford Panther
Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

First meeting in a GF for these teams.
South Melbourne to beat Footscray by 35 points ;)
by Mr66
Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL SYDNEY VS WESTERN BULLDOGS

The handing out of medals in the final analysis means pretty much **** all, apart from a ceremonious bit of post-match nonsense. No one plays to get a medal, you play to win that trophy and flag. Everyone knows Beveridge was the premiership coach, and none of the payers, club people and supporters need to reference a medal to know who the winning 22 players were. They are all immortalised, as is every premiership side (although this one has a special claim).

Murphy knows he didn't play, and Beveridge's medal won't change that. Murphy might give it back, and probably will, but for the reasons above Beveridge probably doesn't give a shit. In a footy achievement sense, some AFL-minted jewellery means nothing. But it was the symbolism of giving something up in such a public manner that demonstrated how the club feels about Murphy as a person and long-term contributor, and in their view, all round top bloke. He deserved something out of yesterday's win, some recognition, and the medal gesture was one way of achieving it.

All in all, the main thing was for Beveridge to invite Murphy up onto the stage to accept the cup. He did, and it was the right thing to do.
by Magellan
Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer

NZ 4/221. 158 from 74 needed. Williamson 74 (75), batting very nicely, geez he's great to watch.

And f**k me dead, again media people raving about Pat Cummins playing test match cricket. His last first class match was in August last year, his last game for NSW was in the 2011 Shield final. Him playing test cricket any time soon? Please give it a break, just focus on him playing one day cricket without getting injured!
by The Dark Knight
Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016/17 NBL Season

Still reckon he's the best we have ever had. Bloke averages 33-35 points a week when you combine his points and assists. Unlike the other players mentioned he's not surrounded by out and out guns taking the pressure and focus off either. I don't think there is any question that he is the best player the Sixers have ever had!
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 pre-season competition

History is made tonight, the Hawks participate in a match where the opposition is actually wearing one of the worst guernsey's in history
by daysofourlives
Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian tour of India 2017

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Renshaw and Smith are going to bat through to the last hour of the day, we salvage a draw..........

And there it is, MT79 single handedly responsible for the 3rd Test loss.
by daysofourlives
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6

Giants win, and their fan erupts.
by valleys07
Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Round 6

Lol - people having a go at Jim about Essendon and conveniently deflecting the scourge the crowies are to the SANFL.
I'm not too fussed if people want to have a go. I have repeatedly said over the years how it is a disgrace what has happened to the VFL and that comp has been dead for years but unfortunately we didn't take notice and now we are heading down that path.
by Jim05
Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 21

bennymacca wrote:Geez they wanna suck off joe Daniher tonight.

He has played well though
Richo is the main one wanting to suck him off, he has a huge man crush on Joe!
by The Dark Knight
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 22

Bum Crack wrote:
DOC wrote:Essendon home.

Does this mean Hawks season is over?

Yes. It was in round 2.
by Corona Man
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Good to see Sturt beaten by the Professionals (except for some of their supporters who didn't advocate their inclusion). The Sturt board seems to be one of the strongest advocates of the incursion, I guess they can be they won a flag. Also good to see Norwood out, though Tripodi and Pickard have one team left, with a chance.
Unfortunately I'll always have that "chip on my shoulder" against the boards and the SANFL that have ruined our competition.
by Dogs72
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Before I go back to the club and drown my sorrows with my boys while at the same time celebrate and enjoy an A grade premiership (bit sweet situation) my thoughts on today-

Edwardstown were far too good in the end for us, after a tight first half they wrestled the momentum ther way and really capitalised on their opportunities in front of goal, something we simply did not. We missed some very easy shots and our fowardline entiries were very average while they moved the ball inside 50 with relative ease. I think we battled manfully as a back six but we were constantly under the pump through some very good ball movement from the Towns. They are deserving winners.

Not sure what the Towns tall forward stocks are like but Jo Royle is far too good too be playing B grade and I told him that when I shook his hand after the game. My partner in crime Alex McColl tried his heart out to stop Jo but he is very classy tall forward with a great set of hands. Surely he plays A grade next season?

Devastating to lose today and let Jake Watts and Trent Kolbig down, I really wanted to win it for him this year.

But on a positive note we finally have an A grade premiership. Outstanding effort from Tyles and the boys it was great to watch. They did it easy in the end and it was finally a day where everything went our way for once.

To finally gain promotion into Division 3 and cap it off with a premiership is incredible. Every premiership has a story- In the summer of 2009 the club was broke and was almost going to close it's doors. We therefore completely bottomed out, finishing bottom in Div 4 and Div 5 the following season, 2010. We survived being relegated to Div 6 due to Smithfield folding IIRC? They were very dark times which I want us to never revisit and it's taken 8 years to rise to where we are now and the club is in the best shape it's ever been.

Onwards and upwards into Division 3. It's definitely been the most enjoyable season of football I've had.

Go Havens
by The Dark Knight
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals week 2

Caught up some laundry tonight which is a positive aswell
by woodublieve12
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Apologies in advance for getting a bit soppy on you all, but bugger it. I rate this.

After what has been an emotional roller coaster but life changing 14 weeks, I rate my Psychologist today telling me that I no longer need to continue with my mental health plan (unless of course required).

Without blowing my own trumpet, I am incredibly proud of my personal growth since parting ways with my ex.

What I do want to say is this. I cannot thank my psych enough for what he has done for me, and I told him this today.

He has bought clarity to my thoughts and emotions in ways I never thought possible, and whilst I still have average days, I am much more accepting and welcoming of anxiety and feelings of sadness than I ever have been before, thanks to his theories and teachings. I now embrace these reactions as a positive experience, and recognising when and why I am getting them, and being able to distinguish fact from thought has released the emotional handcuffs that have crippled me in relationships of every kind for so long. Never underestimate the feeling of self worth and purpose.

In the wake of R U OK day yesterday, please gents- if you feel anxious, sad, depressed. Please talk. Engaging in this mental health plan has been the best thing I have ever done. My present, whilst containing its negatives, is still bloody good comparatively, and thanks to these sessions, my future has a plan and I have some goals that I want to begin to work towards once things like assets and the like get sold/sorted.

Thanks to everyone on here who got in touch with me after my initial post 14 weeks back and to those who have kept checking on me since then. Please no one ever underestimate what a simple “how are you going?” can do to someone.

Onwards and upwards x
by valleys07
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Finals Week 3- Preliminary Final Week.

Pseudo wrote:Commentary team big on baking metaphors today... "that's his bread and butter", "copped one in the scone", etc

No wonder Michael Wundke seems distracted.
by Magellan
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Meet SAFooty's newest grommet, Darby George Keetch, born 2nd October.

by Q.
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Unbelievable penalties on South, West and Glenelg. Hard to fathom. If 3/8ths of the clubs are deemed unable to manage 100% payments of the salary cap then surely they just reduce it for all clubs given the entire point is to make a fair competition? Oh, wait a minute... never mind, carry on.
by Aerie
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After many hours of training, interviews and certification courses Mrs Jase and I finally found out today that we have been approved by the Government to become foster parents...

Absolutely pumped, we were actually approved 4 days after submission but the department forgot to advise Lutheran Community Care so we didn't find out for another 2 weeks...

We also scored an invite to the Christmas party on Saturday...

Just need to meet our little mate/s and begin the actual fostering life...

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
by Jase
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hit this link and vote for the two kids from Sydney.

Watch the video and tell me it doesn't make you smile / cry.

https://www.laureus.com/

Best Sporting moment
by Booney
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lokan sacked replaced by Mark Stone

Magellan wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Not trying to be disrespectful but who is Mark Stone? Where is he from?

Boulder, Colorado.

Nanoo nanoo
by johntheclaret
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

I couldn't help but overhear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at the bar last night.

One of the guys says to his buddy:

"Man you look tired.”

His buddy says, “Man I'm exhausted.

My girlfriend and I have sex all the time.

She's after me 3 and 4 times a day, I just

don't know what to do."

A fellow about my age (70+), sitting a

couple of stools down, also overheard

the conversation.

He looked over at the two young men

and with the wisdom of years says:

"Marry her, That'll put a stop to that shit."
by locky801
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kelly said the former stipulation had not contemplated that all 21 AFL-listed players would be available, resulting in no top-up players lining up in a league match.

“The provisions of the licence agreement … were included to ensure that the teams of each (AFL) club were playing the line and wanting to win,” Kelly said.

“Both clubs have honoured this principle and demonstrated through their players a commitment to the contest and respect for the competition.

“Ultimately, the SANFL has agreed with Port Adelaide that it is appropriate that the marquee player be able to be selected before an AFL-listed player on the occasion that 21 are available for SANFL selection.”

With 46 on the list they didn't add up that 22+21 = 43??? and this scenario was a possibility???

Policy on the run, and they still use the "integrity" word, these blokes are almost worse than Politicians! :lol:

The reality is they changed the rule for one bloke!
Ridiculous

The rules have been changed before (Luke Reynolds at least one instance) .. No one bothers fighting it when 6 clubs are spineless and the other 2 get disregarded. As Dutchy said, policy on the run, run by false custodians that hopefully history shows to be a gutless, selfish, bunch of self serving pigs.
by JK
Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:
DOC wrote:South about to sign two from the Eagles. Talk is at least 6 others looking for another club.

All eagles, following Allmonds lead after the signing of the Port players on massive $$

I won’t beleive it until the Eagles release an email...
by Spargo
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So the Jase family are finally going to meet our Foster girls this afternoon as the start of the transition process. We have enough only seen them in a couple of photos up to this point.

Feeling both excited and nervous all at the same time... Hopefully we will have completed the transition and they will be living with us by the end of the first week in January...

Crazy... :)

by Jase
Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vale.Ray Hank and John Mehaffey

Ray Hank was a very good player in his own right. As well as playing 169 games for Torrens he represented South Australia on 5 occasions. He kicked the vital final goal for West Torrens when they won their fourth and last Premiership by defeating Port Adelaide by 7 points in 1953.

John Mehaffey was a fine player for Torrens who played 89 league games and 4 state games.

He was also a good enough tennis player to play in four Australian Championships, the forerunner of the Australian Open. His best result was to finish in the Round of 16 in 1950 when he was defeated by Mervyn Rose. In other years he lost to Frank Sedgman and John Bromwich in the Round of 32 . Tennis fans would know the standard of player he played against.

John Mehaffey was also state table tennis champion. For many years he ran a Sports store in the city and also was a football commentator on the ABC.
by robranisgod
Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So the Jase family are finally going to meet our Foster girls this afternoon as the start of the transition process. We have enough only seen them in a couple of photos up to this point.

Feeling both excited and nervous all at the same time... Hopefully we will have completed the transition and they will be living with us by the end of the first week in January...

Crazy... :)

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk Met the girls... Amazing little girls... Their current carers have done an amazing job with them...

Just beautiful little things, already calling the Jnr. Jases their brothers...

They loved the dogs as well. 2 days until we see them again... Pumped.

by Jase
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

whufc wants his sportspeople to be straight up nice guys with no edge to them. maybe a little bit like callum ferg... oh never mind

Not at all, do I want them abusing ball boys/girls, blaiming an unlabelled racquet, getting into a lady for coughing, hell no

His the kind of operator who would edge one to second slip and then abuse the umpire and throw his bat saying he didn't hit it. Massive difference between passionate and just being a c**t

Kryigos is literally just a 'bully'

Case in point Hewitt, now there was a passionate bloke who crossed the line a tad.

One of my all time favourite sportsmen pushed a ref over, took his suspension on the chin and came back to be one of the most talented and skillful footballers (soccer player) of his time
by whufc
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"There are three things that cannot be easily hidden, the sun, the moon, the truth."

Two Truths and 5 Rules of Life

SIMPLE TRUTH 1:

Lovers help each other undress before sex.

However, after sex, they always dress on their own.

Moral of the story -- In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.

SIMPLE TRUTH 2:

When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, "Congrats."

But, none of them comes up to the man - touch his penis and say, "Good job."

Moral of the story -- Hard work is rarely appreciated.

FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:

1. Money cannot buy happiness -
but it's far more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.

2. Forgive your enemy -
but remember the asshole's name.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble -
they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Alcohol does not solve any problems -
but then, neither does milk.

5. Many people are alive only because -
it's illegal to shoot them.

BONUS RULE:

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex.
A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband
by locky801
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Barrister arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay
of execution. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed

and he was feeling worn out and depressed.

As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him about, "What time of night to be getting home is this? Where have you been?

Dinner is cold and I'm not reheating it." And on and on and on.

Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured
himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub,

pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the

stairs.

While he was in the bath, the phone rang. The wife answered and was told

that her husband's client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of

execution after all. Wright would not be hanged tonight.

Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go

upstairs and give him the good news.

As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her
husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet.

"They're not hanging Wright tonight," she said.

He whirled around and screamed,

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER STOP?"
by locky801
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Booney

This is what I see when I read your reviews.

Seacliff Hotel :

Jibba jabba jibba jabba jibba jabba

Beer beer beer

Perve perve perve

Slight inconvenience forgiven because perve perve perve

8/10 for the grub, 6/10 for the management not being on the ball with staffing and managing the room.
by HH3
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer

DOC wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Stunned by the hate for Smith.

Tall poppy syndrome?

The better players on here are very harsh.

I like it that he doesn't like getting out.
Exactly. He's a perfectionist who isn't afraid of wearing heart on sleeve. I love it and reckon he's a great role model.
by Q.
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cars

The problem with all this discussion is that life is not fair, and physical ageing is not the same for us all, nor directly related to chronological age.

I know people who have given up driving at 50 due to deteriorating reflexes and cognition and did the right thing doing so, but my lady's mother is doing fine at 85, and a mate of mine had a mother who used to roar across the Nullarbor in her Mercedes in her 90s. (She lived in Kleve.) I've also met a guy who took flying lessons and passed the testing to get a pilot's licence in his early 80s ,and my first cousin is still running his farm himself near Dubbo at 96.

I'm lucky that my physiology is holding up well at 74 - no serious illness and no cognitive impairment - and reflexes still good. Most people take me by my appearance as being in my early 50s, as my physique is holding up and my hair is still brown except at the temples. This is a family trait - my mother was neither frail nor grey haired when she died at 98, but she had suffered cognitive impairment for about 8 years.

Statistics are about averages and means, and can only be a very rough guide.

An example of how statistics can be misleading is one I deal with in my medical locum work. In all states governments have developed a passion for reducing bed numbers in public hospitals to cut costs and offer statistics that show patient admissions and discharges are working and most stays are short. It all looks quite successful until you realise that these are not all new patients but the same ones being discharged prematurely to make room for new admissions via the ED, and turning up again in the same state again in about 2 weeks, thus clogging up Ambulance services and the EDs.
by Psyber
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is the

Serena Williams - 783 wins, 130 losses (85.76%), 23 Grand slams, career titles 72
Roger Federer - 1139 wins, 250 losses (82.00%), 20 Grand slams, career titles 96

Williams was head and shoulders above her competition for a long time, but i'm sorry for me Federer is the greater out of the two - his competition has been I believe harder over the journey.

Both greats in their own right though.

How many of Serena's went 5 sets?

How many times did Usain Bolt win above 200 m?

How many times did Black Caviar win over 1600 m?
by jo172
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is the "Greatest Ever Sportsman"?

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.
by Failed Creation
Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The South Australian Political Landscape

Rubbish. He's being honest by representing the people that voted for him and what he feels is the right thing to do.

Wish more politicians would take that sort of stand, actually, otherwise there's no point in even having policies or elections.

Like it, or not, he's being consistent and you know what you're voting for (or against):

Jay Weatherill is a strong and vocal supporter of the GM ban, and earlier in the year said he would not be pressured by the grains industry to scrap the ban.
by morell
Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Winning outright against Cove today, perfect timing as our 40th year celebration is tonight, will be a big night for the club. My first outright win in any grade of cricket.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |