Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

If Mt. Barker get rewarded with a final considering the condition of their oval and their horrendous away changerooms they offer that is a joke! It's about time the richest club in the competition is forced to do something about one of the worst surfaces and away changerooms going around.

Also, i cannot understand why the points system is under fire from everyone... It is only just starting to take effect and the competition in central is probably the most even it has ever been. I think if you see a couple of retirements out of Uraidla next season that you will see an even closer competition next year! The only thing that needs to be fixed is the allocation of extra points (there shouldn't be any) and maybe a fine tuning of the scaling.
by shake'n'bake
Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Legs Man please STFU

EVERYONE is sick to death of the HFL bashing.

The points system is working IMO, i honestly believe it has evened things out. It still plays into the hands of the clubs like your own with DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP pockets, but no system will ever change that.

I was a massive Echunga fan for what they were able to do last year until you got on here and started ranting. You had every right to challenge as the rule was poorly written and the correct judgement was handed down. So move on, and like others have said, spend your energy making the competition stronger. Not taking every opportunity to tarnish the best country football league in SA.
by shake'n'bake
Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |