Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Sheffield Shield - SA v Qld, commencing 30 Oct

Why do people praise groundsmen for producing flat, unresponsive wickets from start to finish. It's probably the easiest thing thing to do. Very rare to see any grass on wickets these days. Pitches should be prepared to give the bowling side a chance at some stage. Captains should want to lose the toss, because they are unsure at what will give them the advantage. People enjoy seeing runs being made, but Id rather enjoy watching a great contest between a batsmen and a bowler, where the pitch can still produce something to keep the batsmen on his toes.
by helicopterking
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

10013300_10152321907780152_1521481665_n.jpg
by Coach Bombay
Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

We have been informed that even if Kilburn go down to one side, their A Grade will still be in D3 and D3R would have the bye, but Kilburn have reassured the league they plan on having both.

Not sure if the staying in D3 idea is Kilburn's choice, or if the league can't fit them into any of the C grade comps, but if it is Kilburn's call, kudos to them.
Bit more ballsey than Brahma Lodge.
by Arch44
Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Weirdest thing you have seen on a football field

Now some may think this disgusting but this is a dead set story that happened to me whilst playing at Peake about 3 years ago.

I'd had a huge night the night before and wasn't travelling so well so stopped and got some KFC in the morning I got some hot and spicy, KFC had just opened so it was around 10am anyway got to the game drank as much water as I could anyway game starts end of the first term copped a huge tackle and sure enough completely soiled myself :oops: went in the change rooms showered put my clean Jocks on and carried on the game only to have the exact same thing happen to me at the start of the 3rd term straight in the change rooms again another wash and finished the game free balling wasn't a great day for me......

Our runner thought it was the funniest thing his ever seen
by carey
Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |