Search found 15 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

Beenreal I would put both port powers in the category as the cows, I would not trust either of the teams as far as I could throw them. I hope both teams finish down the bottom in both competitions like you have so often in the last decade. Beenreal you sound so proud of what the power has done to the former port Adelaide magpies, now for me will always be the port power reserves side, which I no longer consider our arch rival just an afl reserves team that I no longer respect just despise . From next year the tally starts @ norwood no wins power no wins until we play you. In which I will not be attending unless there are no norwood players from this years grand final playing (lewis Stephenson is an exception as he was not ours anyway).

Believe what you want, you can go and watch tiddlywinks for all I care.

So you've enjoyed a little recent success at local level. The past decade has seen one of your preferred clubs sell its clubrooms to pay off debt. While you've watched the other lose Preliminary Final after Preliminary Final, "Right in front of you" :oops: before finally bringing itself into disrepute by cheating to try and win that ever distancing Flag.

My club on the other hand has never finished bottom at either level, won a Premiership at the highest level, and tipped over $57,000,000 into the coffers of the $ANFL. Thankfully they didn't waste all of it because the PAFC at least got some of it back! But lord only knows what they have done with the rest of the money?

Gold coast coming in was the only reason why you did not win the wooden spoon you so thoroughly deserved as for crows losing prelim after prelim I don't follow afl any more have not since 2007, was sick of a bias Victorian competition ruing football. the only reason why the crows logo in on still on file is that I don't know how to remove it. Norwood having a little bit of success has nothing to do with my post it is more about how you think the power is not screwing over the SANFL clubs like the crows are, and don't you worry I hate them almost as much I hate you. As for that distancing flag let me know when the power win one, that is the afl power, I bet you will be waiting longer than you think. I hope I never see any of the 2 power teams or crows teams win one again.
by maccad
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Crows have recruited five country-based footballers as the first development players for its new SANFL team.

Tyson Davis-Neale (Encounter Bay), Simon Muster (Birdwood), Matthew Thompson (Murray Bridge Ramblers), Matthew Wilson (Yankalilla) and Tom Kluvanek (Uraidla Districts) will train with Adelaide's SANFL group under coach Heath Younie, starting next Wednesday.
by RustyCage
Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: River Murray Football League talk

been there done that wrote:When do clearances start to be posted?

1st of feb is the date they can start to be lodged
by grasshopper22
Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH) 2013/14.

No, I don't think so TWE. There is some talk of putting them all on mycricket in the future.
by saintal
Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rocket Rooster in Hot Water

whufc wrote:Wow and to think a club thinks this is a big issue facing the SANFL

Having a big cock out of control going wherever it wants can be a big issue!
Who can blame South for being upset a big cock entered their pussy's territory!
by Wedgie
Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

It's just a jumper.

Personally I think it's a poor choice but who cares.

It is the design or colours causing the angst?
by areaman
Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

HFL Website now updated with 2014 Draw for Central & Country:
http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_info ... &a=FIXTURE

Also looks like a few clearances already been put in also:
http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_pag ... -0&a=CLEAR

Pasted off the Central thread from The Sorce
looking at the clearances whats the story with a few Birdwood going to Kersbrook? Or are they colts going back home?
Notice Kersbrook have picked up a few more elsewhere as well, how strong will they be? and points wise where do they stand?

On the fixtures the Mt Lofty v Kersbrook game will be interesting.
Also whats the story with the double ## next to the list, does that mean its not finalised yet?

Yes a lot of Kersbrook colts returning from Birdwood. Kersbook will have a senior colts side coached by Michael 'Chopper' Westley
by Cougar
Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

Just sh*ts me to tears that you mindless sheep who follow the two AFL teams from Adelaide thinks the sun shines out of your collective ar*es.

You know what, I don't give a flying *uck what the Power or the Crowz do, pretend clubs in an artificial league, they do not, and will never, represent South Australian football heritage no matter how many state jumpers or creeds exploited for commercial advantage they flog off to the brain dead twerps who think they barrack for them.

I not only heartily endorse the above sentiment, but extend it to supporters of the other AFL teams as well.
by Pseudo
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kowree Naracoorte Football League

Good money at Padthaway for the two boys from Encounter Bay, $3.5K per game each. No wonder our footy is stuffed! :shock:
Mate there not even on that between em. 3.5k per game each haha come on caramels!!

So which one of them are you calling a "liar"? You are no doubt within the inner sanctum down there if you can emphatically deny that figure. If I told you where that info came from you may get a shock, but I won't! :butthead:

The club was already pretty much at its limit b4 welsh and perrie so u expect them to find another 100k plus just lying round champ? Someones pullin ya leg mate. Oh and yes im am very close to that club alot bloody closer then yaself. Keep dribbling its entertaining :)

Very community spirited of them to leave Encounter Bay where they played in a flag last year to more than triple their drive and play for the love of the game. :roll: :lol: Dunno about 3.5K per game each, but it'd have to be a tidy sum.
by field of dreams
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

Great to the declined button still works well at Yank.

Well when players arent financial, thats what the 'decline button' is for..

Yes Tiger83, well aware of what the button is for. My interest is with Matty Wilson who was happily cleared to SANFL (the Crows ressies I presume) but denied to RFL, clearly an option if he doesn't make it. You would of thought the skipper from 2013 was financial and could go wherever he wanted. :)

Not that ur in a position that needs to know, but Matty is not completely financial. Its not always about Subs... He wont be playing anywhere in 2014 now anyway. He had a shoulder reconstruction the other day after a training mishap.

Sorry Tiger83 it wasn't meant as a swipe at the club, yes I am not in a position to know and nor should I be. It was a bit of a giggle to see it because the big fella loves the NO button and so he should. Sorry to hear about Willo he is a great soldier and will fight back. Believe it or not I still love the club dearly and hope Thommo can give us success.
by Yank Man
Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

Ironbank have used Billy too. Very good entertainment, but make sure you have plenty of cold frothies for him... the bloke can seriously drink.
by Amateur Footy
Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be happy for port to have the same deal as crows in 2015 and lose their home games in their 4th year as a club
by Mark_Beswick
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH) 2013/14.

Just heard that Shaun tait will be playing the rest of the year with his hometown nairne. After not being picked up in the recent ipl auction. To qualify for finals a player must have played 5 weeks of cricket. Both weeks that were heated out Nairne put his name on there team sheet, which was a smart move. I'm sure all opposition teams will be shitting themselves! :shock: Apparently he is only going to be bowling spin, but would be interesting in a tight final if that idea changes?
Hopefully no one is silly enough to belt one of his wily off spinners out of the park :D
by Tony Clifton
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I haven't heard of any clubs averaging huge numbers on the track. Overall the whole standard of the league may drop slightly with the number of outs but the comp will still be fairly even. Strath & Willunga will start favourites - 3rd to 8th is anyones guess. Victor is rebuilding but have 2 of the best to build around in Brown & Iljecsen. Who's staying at yank is unknown but Thompson is having a great impression over the whole club.
by words of wisdom
Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I haven't seen it personally but I had heard numbers have been low kitm. I count 9 out that would make any side in the league - (despite as a group not being able to have a huge impact) so that would definitely be affecting training numbers.

Most sides seem to have more outs than ins at this point with lots of quality going from the league to others (esp KNTFL - $$$).
Hard to pick at this early stage but the Dees would be up there as favorites for mine.

Interesting observations about player movements FoD. Are we seeing the APPS "working", ie bottom to mid range A graders staying put, and top enders shopping for big bucks (too much for many clubs) . Interesting players presumably Adelaide based leaving GSFL to travel extra 3 to 4 hrs each weekend for their footy!
I'm hearing quite a number of clubs around the state really struggling to recruit this year.
by WellPlayed#9
Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |