Search found 17 matches

Return

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A young Catholic girl went to confession and said to the priest, "I'm pregnant."
He asked, "How did this happen, my child?"
She said, "I think it must have been the second coming."
The priest, shocked by this reply, asked, "What makes you think this has anything to do with the Second Coming?"
She replied, "Because I swallowed the first one!!"
by locky801
Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I bought my daughter an iPAD.
I bought my son an iPOD.
I bought myself an iPHONE.
And I bought my wife an iRON.
She wasn't impressed with the iRON ? even after I explained that it can be integrated with the iWASH, iCOOK, and iCLEAN network. ??
This triggered the iNAG service which I couldn't turn off and I later found out that it completely wiped out the iSHAG function!
by locky801
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

you should've been in lord of the rings movies mate.

very precious.
by Johno6
Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alien discussion

What the ....
At 4:15pm Squids starts a UFO thread
About 6 hours later there are reports of a mysterious green light above Adelaide

I'm not surprised with this bizarre connection
After all Squids is known to be off this planet at times
by mal
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

Gotta love G McIntosh's quote about the Crows: "That's what happens when people in bullshit castles make bullshit decisions".
You Macca are a deadset LEGEND!
by Wedgie
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

What a shame the 2 AFL reserves sides entering the SANFL didn't get the same response as this (comparatively small) issue. :(
by Mic
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alien discussion

Squids wrote:GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

Do you feel INVADED? :lol:
by Psyber
Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division VI 2014

If I get beaten by an 8 year old I quit :oops:
by Footy Chick
Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For his birthday, little Johnny asked for a 10 speed bicycle.

His father said, 'Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 and your mother

just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it.'

The next day the father saw little Johnny heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked,

'Son, where are you going?'

Little Johnny told him, 'I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom

you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be

damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage and no f cking bike.
by locky801
Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ten axes Before The Game

What took them so long?
by dedja
Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Tip 2 - Do not, I repeat DO NOT at any point comment on how her ankles and calves seem to have merged themselves into one shapeless being. Don't ask why, just don't do it.
by Booney
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Tip 1 (from Johno)

If your missus doesn't feel like having sex, A) Don't force her to. B) Don't do it with someone else.
by Johno6
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A school teacher asked her students to make a sentence containing the expression “I presume”.
One little girl held up her hand and said: “Yesterday my mother hand washed the dinner dishes and I presumed that the dishwasher was broken.”
“Very good” said the teacher.
Another one said: “This morning, my father drove the Volkswagen out of the garage. I presume that the BMW wouldn't start.”
“That’s excellent” says the teacher.
Little Johnny at the back of the classroom gets up and says: “Yesterday I saw grandpa leave the house with a newspaper under his arm and headed for the bush, I presume that.......
”The teacher interrupted him and said, “I stopped you because you have no idea what your grandfather was going to do, so you can’t presume anything.
”Johnny says, “Please Teacher, let me finish my sentence.”
The teacher says, “Very well. Continue.”
“As I was saying, I saw my grandpa heading for the bush with a newspaper under his arm. I presume he was going for a shit because he can’t read.”
by locky801
Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where Are They Now ?

Coorong is still alive and kicking (although for a while that was in question) Moved back from Townsville just before Xmas and now living near my namesake. Should get to a few Westies games this year, but will also be going to follow the Meningie Bear.
by Coorong
Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Grand Final - Eagles v West - Sun 27/9/15

Fair to say after standing in the outer, watching ordinary footy, wooden spoons and near misses for 32 years I am so emotional at the moment I can bearly string a sentence together. Yelled my head off and have no voice but winning today makes it all worth while. Got to share a grand final victory with my two sons which is indescribable.

I'm so proud of these lads and where they came from last season. Was not a fan of the Mickan appointment but he certainly has made me eat my words. Well done to Mark.

Cannot believe I can say "we are the premiers"
by Brodlach
Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Grand Final - Eagles v West - Sun 27/9/15

I must say im still in shock!

We lead from siren to siren and played hard, contested football lead by Tuck, Schmidt and Porplyzia.

To go from 9th to 1st in one season (South's 8th to 1st in '64) is a stunning effort and the club's culture has changed in recent years, something started by Collins (who won the VFL flag today - coincidence?)

A win to be enjoyed by all players, support staff, members and supporters. Well done Bloods.
by blood bath
Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Full Replay of 2015 Grand Final

Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

by Big Phil
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |