Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: SANFL 2022 Season

Well done to the North girls who won their 2nd flag today. Sturt put up a good fight early but the Hens came home strongly.
by Wedgie
Sun May 29, 2022 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R10...SA V NA NOARLUNGA OVAL ...2:10PM...MONDAY 13/6...

goddy11 wrote:Is the SANow cameraman drunk. All over he place.

LOL, I said the same thing, he has a skill in putting the camera wherever the ball isn't!
by Wedgie
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is the SANow cameraman drunk. All over he place.
by goddy11
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I know the TV coverage is never going to be of a high quality with one camera, but that was unwatchable! Far too zoomed in and countless times nowhere near where the actual play was! The game was not much better, both sides missed a host of easy shots at goal. Well done South a win is a win.
That camera work was the worst I've ever seen. Traditionally we wanted to turn off the sound for the digital pass but today we wanted to turn off the vision!
by Wedgie
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thought the cameraman read the play pretty well, always a kick ahead of the game ;)
by another grub
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 in an 18 game Season Port v Adelaide

Port win!!!
I loved you so much for 2007 before but I love you even more now!

We've got the Power to win!
by Wedgie
Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 4 North Adelaide v Eagles

North are good, all over us but we kept at it - got within 2 goals in the last quarter and then missed two shots, our goalkicking not flash this year to date. No questions abut our effort but we lack the marking talls. Young (19 years old) Brinker-Ritchie in the ruck was overwhelmed by man-mountain Harvey early, but B-R showed some pluck, got his hands on the ball in the second half - encouraging. Prospect has a bit of razzmatazz with that funky new scoreboard/game screen. Best thing about NA, apart from Barrie Robran - sighted on the wing today, is their song - courtesy of the great Johnny Mac (whose son, Brett Mackereth played for Woodville).
by Brendan M
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RD 9 BAYS VS STURT STRATARAMA STADIUM MON 12/6 2:10PM

Crikey, if you give back our reserves coach we will let you have Surjan and Tredrea. :)
by Wedgie
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 North v Adelaide

Much better by the Roosters today.
It was easily the best game Jesse White has played for the club. He looked rejuvenated. Up until today I thought his comeback had been a waste of time. Sam Mayes is a very important recruit also. He had the body strength to go with the Crows midfield, and of course Wigg, Combe, Spina and Szekely were all very good. The Roosters defence also held firm. van Huisstede, Wlisdon and Magor were all very solid.
The other important factor was the added pace from the juniors who have come into the side. None of them amassed great stats, but they gave the side a boost.
If North can get Young, Moore, Ramsey, Finlay and perhaps Casalini back into the side and firing they still may be a finals proposition. Their midfield at full strength is as good as any and they have a good defence. Ruck and forwards are still an issue.
The Crows did miss many shots for goal, but most of their misses were either a fair way out or under pressure.
by robranisgod
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |