Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

FFS do I have to explicitly explain everything for everyone all of the time.

About 2 years ago I made fun and offered some genteel jibes at CLG after they were trying to poach a couple of our players. Which they were, despite their protests. You can define what "poach" means if you like, but some of our players were getting offers from CLG, either though official channels or not, to jump from MP to CLG.

Anyway, at the time, scottroo and zedman flew off the handle and had an all around hissy fit and lost their marbles at me for saying just that. Which I and others found absolutely hilarious. So now I very deliberately poke fun at this story and in general poke fun at CLG because it makes them mad and everyone else laugh. Finals chokes, hair gel, champagne glasses, poaching our players, kicking bins etc etc etc

Hence my post way back saying the CLG are up to their old tricks and trying to poach MPFC players - even if it did have a peppercorn of truth in it due to Coxy training with them.
by morell
Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |