Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

having been made redundant after 39 years with the same organisation i decide to rock up to the local Centrelink office on Thursday, first time for me, wanted to see if i could get a job, the customer service officer was trying to make me fill out forms for benefits, i told her i want to work so she redirected me to their free telephone service, after talking to an automated system i was then told i would have to wait 90 minutes to talk to someone, one thing i noticed was the dropkicks that frequent Centrelink and the crap those customer service officers put up with, anyway found a job through a job agency so im happy.
by nolongerthere
Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

the lack of synchronized traffic lights in this fair city, the State Government are going to make it harder for road builders in relation to work signage etc, the dumbass pollies cant see the REAL problem. :shock:

this state has the worst roads and traffic control system in the country, me finishing work at 330am driving through Vicky Square sat at a set of lights there for 4 minutes, i was the only car around stuff it i said drove through red light, no cameras going back to the bush at first opportunity.

Feel much better i got that off my chest. :lol:
by nolongerthere
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |