Search found 15 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

marbles wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
marbles wrote:isnt there a point where a club should draw a line in the sand and send kids to struggling clubs

Has your club ever considered that Marbles?

we dont hav 20 teams champ, we have 9

how many yours got

Marbles, turn it up
by Cash 123
Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

your an absolute flog marbles.

do you even think about the garbage you write?

doing your club no favours with your crazy opinions

blah zzzz your level of opinion aint worth time of day , just come on here take a swipe at anyone, make no contribution to discussion

what your really saying is that your an insecure flog, and you'd like me to be a flog too. cant help ya there champ but keep flogging, youll find someone

well it clearly was because u replied you fool

flog on, flog off

know one cares about your dramas in the C/D Garde at Henley get over it
by Cash 123
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Tucky will tear the comp to shreds. His game style is perfectly suited to country/amateaur football.

Agreed. The problem he will have with a such a big name is the same that has occurred to many other high quality ex AFL players over the many years. Somebody will want to make a name for himself and belt him or at some stage he will get picked off with a big present in a pack or off the ball. Not advocating this under any circumstances but purely pointing out the long history and the reality of this happening to high quality players

You gotta do what you gotta do

Goodluck doing it too Tucky. He wasn't born with ears like that. They are developed after hours and hours or MMA and boxing training. Can fight!!

big bad brad dittmar portlands a grade ruckman will have his way with him
by Cash 123
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Heat Policy - a reminder

I thought we deactivated you. :?

Yes, I know we're talking about boys here - the majority of which don't have any common sense. ;)

*runs* ;)
I do what I want to do. Just inject myself when and where I see fit haha!

Are you with Essendon now?

He is a bit of a club sl?t

so it is very possible
by Cash 123
Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

Anyway back on topic:

Havens, Havens, Havens
by Cash 123
Thu May 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

DELETE THIS THREAD :toimonster: :axe: :Hangman: :ANAL:
by Cash 123
Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Yeah fair enough,

Principally, my key points are:

1. The standard of umpiring in the SAAFL is not good enough - for a myriad of reasons - and should be improved
2. They are nowhere near accountable enough for poor decisions and performances
3. We have developed a culture of over protectionism of umpires - which causes a myriad of problems and limits our ability to address #1.
4. Umpires discussing teams and their reputations with a predetermined course of action is an abject disgrace - but a long held suspicion.

Once and for all its local div 6 footy. The umpires probably complain just as much about the poor standard they have to officate.
by Cash 123
Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

For what its worth....the two umpires that did the TTG/Payneham game have just been appointed to the G/F: go to http://www.saafl.asn.au
Well hopefully they let the game flow and do what good umpires do - go unnoticed.

To quote Happy Gilmore "Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a shit!"... Whilst I will cry BAAAALLLLL like a sheep, complain that Jolls never gets a fair go and even let out a how did he miss that, what game is he watching... I wont be worrying about umpiring, they might be good, they might be bad, they may even cost us the game with a questionable decision but at the end of the day there just two blokes trying to do a job under a truckload of pressure.

You're spot on, I hope they go un-noticed but at the end of the day - "It is what it is", I wish them all the best for the day and hope they have a good game.

Agreed. However they are paid and if the mistakes are continual should be held accountable just as any other person in a paid position is!
by Cash 123
Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 state footy

Dean Gore
by Cash 123
Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

The chat at the oval was that the bond only counts for physical incidents though so SN might be alright.

Nope, also includes off field behavior and umpire abuse from spectators, officials or players.
Called the ump an f***ing cheat. Not sure what that's worth? I would have thought one game was enough.

With the great Shrek representing him possibly but otherwise he's up for at least 4 weeks
by Cash 123
Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

It's the vibe, it's the constitution, it's Mabo
by Cash 123
Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Based on the article how anyone could come to this decision is incomprehensible.

Surely the people who made this silly judgment will be held accountable.

Can see why many are calling for change to the SAAFL and its practices.
by Cash 123
Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 4 - 2017

Are they printing the premiership t-shirts down at North Haven already? Have heard this build-up year after year only to always fall short.
by Cash 123
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2017

Doesn't matter if he's a Broadview product or not,he signed a contract and was our best player.
Get a home loan then don't want it see if the bank will just say oh ok don't worry about it. Signatures have to be worth something and sooner the younger generation realise it the better fwiw.

Hope broadies hold firm and he stands out for the year

would the same apply is he was one of the worst players? I doubt it

we are talking about playing local footy not taking out mortgages for hundreds of thousands of dollars

Broadview may want to consider changing their policy here or will end up with a bad image

for what its worth they will get smoked by 10+ goals this week by SHOC
by Cash 123
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |