Return

Re: Crows 2016

Don't benny...just don't
by MW
Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

So Port want 600k of salary cap concessions because two of their players were suspended drug cheats...riiiiight. I'm not surprised the other clubs are not supporting it
by MW
Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Booney wrote:Done race 6, done race 7, half way through race 8 of the Melbourne quaddie and the boss rolls in when he wasn't meant to be here until after 2....now what am I going to do, work?

If you can do this website all day you can sneak the rest of the quaddie in surely!
by MW
Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yeah nah you're f**ked lol
by MW
Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All these feminists attacking Billy Brownless for using the term "you don't touch a man's wallet and you don't touch his wife"
Seriously folks if that's what the world has come too, **** it I'm out
by MW
Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He said "theres" not "thats". Understanding of the English language tells me he is implying something else.
by MW
Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Essendon

Word out of Melbourne is that James Hird is no longer living in the family home. Allegedly on his "study trip" to France last year, he's met up with a female in her early twenties and she is now pregnant.
Shed any light on this Jim?

The plot thickens.... :lol:

Hird would say he did not know what he was injecting her with
by MW
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans

I tell you what, you have an incredible player in Heeney. I said to a few mates at the game to watch out for this guy he will tear it up. Very smart player for his age and experience and a very good pair of hands overhead.
by MW
Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 & its ensuing palaver.

Yank Man wrote:Facts are the Crows are now a serious contender, great game of footy and as a neutral supporter I thought the Crows were never going to win a close one at the G. The crowd noise went up 20 decibels with 4 minutes to go and the maggots joined in.

Neutral supporter with Hawks in your profile :lol:
by MW
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 5 & its ensuing palaver.

Yeah maybe cause he is so good on either side of the body, you can't stay one side of him cause he will use the other side. Phenomenal player.
by MW
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I didn't get a chance to see any of the Freo game over the weekend...was it that boring that it's not worth talking about? lol
by MW
Wed May 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

I have a bad feeling about Friday night. I don't think we are travelling as well as we are perceived. It felt like a 10 goal loss to the Bulldogs regardless of the score.
Geelong are flying.
I think Geelong might blow this open in the first half and hold on for about 35-40pt win.
Hope I'm wrong.
by MW
Thu May 12, 2016 10:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think you are overthinking it. Just score more than your opposition and you'll be fine.
by MW
Thu May 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who gives a shit what Port get to a game ffs people.
by MW
Sun May 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so brad crouch is out of contract who grew up just north of geelong probably loving the cats is not really getting a run would be missing home and has done enough to earn a decent contract to possibly head back to that area :D do i sense a common theme here

done enough :lol:
For Carlton standards, sure
by MW
Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

bennymacca wrote:
MW wrote:blimey you'd think you guys have never seen a pair of tits before :lol:

they weren't quite as good as your mums

You're into women in their 70s? :shock:
by MW
Sat May 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9 in all its folderol...

Magellan wrote:No. Check out my picture, I'm a sixteenth century male Portuguese explorer with a beard and a silly hat.

Then surely you've got more to worry about than answering someone else's question.
by MW
Mon May 23, 2016 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crowd prediction this week ???
Sub 30000 ???
38,600 and your little crusade is only making one person look stupid.
Reasonable as we dont have a huge SA following and you guys are playing like poo.

Would have been a few amateur league people still tied up and not able to be at the 4:00pm start .

Your 22 made it in time no? ;)
by MW
Mon May 23, 2016 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA Footy Member Levels

Wedgie wrote:
am Bays wrote:needs to be some new levels I think

10 000 - D!ckhead with too much time on their hands
15 000 - Footy know it all
20 000 - Do you have a life
25 000 - Everything know-it-all

What do I get for over 35k? :)

Bitter and narky :lol:
by MW
Tue May 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Coaches - Who is the first to get sacked?

Leppitsch should be the first.

I continually hear his lament of skill errors and mistakes but he's been saying that for 2 years and it hasn't improved.

The most troubling aspect of our performances is that the losses have mostly been 10-goal plus thrashings.
He inherited a shit list and they still haven't recovered from the Fevola mistake.

They have showed glimpses of brilliance over the past couple of years but as you pointed out, they can roll over and play dead very easily.

They severely lack depth and need their best 22 available to be competitive, there's enough to like out there, they need to look outside their own 4 walls now for their next phase, they need Paul Roos at the helm .

Has there ever been a more overrated coach than Roos? Did a great job at Sydney but seriously, he is not the messiah. Melbourne have done stuff all under his charge.
by MW
Tue May 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Boos started off being based on the fact the bloke is a pillock who milks frees
Boos turned into a mob mentally for people doing it for laughs
Boos were never racist although no doubt some used it as an excuse to boo for no other reason
The meme was one of the most racist things I have seen on social media
by MW
Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:Notice how the same people that defended the booing are the ones standing up saying the meme was racist.

It is quite feasible to think the boos were not racist and the meme was
by MW
Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/150575132-erin-nayler-goalkeeper-of-new-zealand-gives-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QaFef%2FOKNV8sBeSqY%2B%2FKQJp1FgXf9efT07X3qZaYl8FVOWUzWZe%2Bg3qKB1a%2B5OPDYw%3D%3D

She could bring me down in her box with no penalty I can tell you
by MW
Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rookie mistake
by MW
Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2016

marbles wrote:Scotty burns look a like out there.... father son?

thinking the same thing!
by MW
Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 13 and its INELUCTABLE MAUNDERING.

I saw the contact, esp. on the camera from behind. Anyway, doesnt matter what I think.
by MW
Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

5AA going into meltdown over state gov giving port 50k compo for late trains with money to be spent on fireworks and LED lights.
Couldn't agree more with the criticism...absolute joke and i hope it was not asked for by Port
by MW
Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The funniest part last night on AA was one Port fan ringing up and getting upset that every time there is criticism of a club for anything it is always Port...and she was borderline crying about it.
The thing that gets me is the fans pay more for their ticket to allow for the transport levy for "free" trains and buses, yet Port get the refund not the fan. If I were a Port fan I would be pissed.
by MW
Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Renting vs Buying

I was fortunate to buy in the lull in 1996 and sell in the boom in 2007 so managed to upgrade my house at no extra on the mortgage so I am swayed towards buying.
It's going to be a lot different for my kids generation though, the old "own your own home" will never be an option for most so renting is much more appealing now for them.
by MW
Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14's PESTIFEROUS LOGORRHOEA

Great win! First against the Cats since 2010 finals. Been a bloody long time.

Our forward entries became a bit predicable after half time, but our ability to come from behind* on a couple of occasions and hold on was refreshing.

:D

Lastly the C7 obsession with "Patty" grew tiresome , but brought back memories of when he played in this city.

Was hilarious to be honest hearing them blow a valve cause he wasnt on the ground
by MW
Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A sedulous analysis of Round 16

Yeah could send that to all clubs champ, but apparently port don't leave early
by MW
Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

saintal wrote:Also, hope Eberts ok. Very nasty.

Instant coughing up blood looked nasty. Hope he's ok
by MW
Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawthorn win every major stat and some port supporters blame the umpires for the loss.
Who blamed the umpires for the loss? Who on here has said "The umpires are to blame for us losing"?

The umpires were horrid - FACT.. but aren't to blame for Port losing.. nice fishing though.

Go check out Ports FB page...
by MW
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ha no you don't! Doesn't make me wrong though
by MW
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Imagine if you had a drinking game tonight and you drew Dangerfield...you'd need your stomach pumped already thanks to ch7
by MW
Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am getting fed up with the media, Melbourne media in particular, shit bagging JJ for his "Joe the Goose" goals.
There is a clear reason why he gets so many...for a 199cm 100kg big man, who is always matched up on similar if not smaller players, he has the speed over the first 20m to burn away most if not all of them and get out ahead towards the goal.
The fact that the media keep questioning why teams "allow" this to happen...have a think and maybe they have plans in place to stop it but do not have the speed in their key backs to execute it?
Put a man behind the ball on the goal line and another forward is free hence they cannot do this.
Keep talking him down guys, it helps with the Crows chances of keeping him on affordable money.
by MW
Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You know you're nearing 40 in Adelaide, when you remembe

When you dont have a f.king clue what this Pokémon thing is all about
by MW
Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sydney Swans

So let me get this right all of the swans success or longevity of continually playing finals is only because of cola??? Nothing to do with good list management (offering more money than others can due to cola), solid work at the draft by getting quality with late picks (free kick with the academy that other clubs don't have), picking up players from other clubs who struggled and in turn turned into quality for us (again being able to offer more money thanks to Cola) (Kennedy, Richards and Mumford just to name 3)?

I put corrections in brackets :lol:
by MW
Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Deserves instant dismissal
by MW
Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Zartan wrote:
carey wrote:
Zartan wrote:Doesn't matter what it is, all people want to do these days is whinge and complain about everything.. everything offends everyone :roll:

Beer and tits are good

Oh you sexist misogynistic alcoholic pig.. I'm offended! :lol:

Hey some men have tits too :lol:
by MW
Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phantom Brownlow

carey wrote:Shane Woewoden

Hey I picked him to win it that year!
by MW
Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There's a special place in hell for drivers who...

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Long story.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Thanks for not boring us with it :lol:
by MW
Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There's a special place in hell for drivers who...

People who refuse to turn right when there is no arrow
by MW
Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

What are peoples thoughts on their short and long term viability as a football club from here? is there some doubt about their existance?

I doubt the club being suspended for 3 rounds is gonna cause them to fold.

No but their reputation ain't going to be great, going to take some strong leadership for this to not hurt the club short and long term.

Parents will be asking questions no doubt .

Doubt it. They didn't learn this behaviour without any influence...
by MW
Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Contemplating being a fair weather supporter today . Got a bit of a flu and the weather looks totally shit. Tucked in bed watching it on TV could be my option.

Isn't that standard for port supporters? ;)

I generally go regardless of the weather. I remember a crowd of about 17k pissing with rain and freezing cold and we got pants by Carlton at footy park and thought to myself what am I doing!

I'm crook tho and the weather looks like total shit.

Totally understandable. Most people understand your situation but will shitbag it anyway to pretend they would not do the same thing.
by MW
Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LOL I sympathise with people with flu like symptoms but surely not 15k had the flu!
(p.s. I might have been having a little troll...)
by MW
Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

cmon...if your club just got booted from the league for the rest of the season, and you post a photo saying f u SAAFL, what do you expect?
I had sympathy for this rabble up until now, now its ban them for 2017 IMO
Hell the coach was even in the photo.
by MW
Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 19 with alacrity

oh dear lord they are changing the '50' on the arc to '29' for this game...

For his 427th game, the most by any VFL/AFL player ever?

Multicultural round we had ours in Chinese, you didn't need the Kleenex for that as well did you?

unlike Port, North are challenging for a finals berth and need to win to hold off STK who are the team they are playing.
Yes celebrate the milestone but don't forget the no.1 focus for the day...win the f..king game to keep your season alive.

No one gives a shit what Port do with their China move, we've become used to Ports match day antics as an attempt to deflect the other on field faults.
by MW
Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would any SANFL team consider 'John Butcher' next year?

I love this time of year when Butcher plays one or two games and they re-sign him to clog the list :lol:
by MW
Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dark Knight wrote:My dads birthday today, should of been 62 years young.

Never gets easier. This month is the 26th anniversary of my Dads passing. All the best TDK.
by MW
Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |