Search found more than 1420 matches

Return

Re: Crows 2016

oh goody, another "my club is more of a club than yours" dick measuring contest.
by MW
Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

bennymacca wrote:Titus oreily is trolling Chinese people quite hard on Twitter. Very funny

It's brilliant! Sarcasm completely lost on them
by MW
Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Olympic Games - Rio 2016 - XXXI Olympiad

Didn't know Barry Hall played 7's
by MW
Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Volta vinte e um ( Round 21 )

No Thompson? Only Firrito left to pretend they're a tough guy in the NM defence now
by MW
Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Drilling down on a car salesman and getting the exact price you want, having left the yard when their offer was too high.

Nice work. I once negotiated with a sales pig at Steinborners in Gawler. There was a sticking point over $140 for a $27k car...it literally took 30 minutes to get that $140 sorted after countless "i'll go speak to my manager" routinues...so after the third time he did this, I already made my mind up to walk from the deal so when he comes back with "ok ok we will do it" and held out his hand, I stood up and said no thanks and walked out.
He threatened to try and hold me to a verbal sale and everything! :lol:
by MW
Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

another grub wrote:
MW wrote:If you think it's just throwing fruit you might need the same education as the girl

Cant be just throwing fruit can it?. Social media says so

PAFC have done their own investigation and found its a racially driven incident. So bit more than social media say so
by MW
Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dating Help

Reading some of these replies do people think its a bucks show, not a date? :lol:
by MW
Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Poor lad thinks someone else will take him. Sorry Jay, retire with some dignity mate.
by MW
Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 23 - The bitter end, for some.

Would be awesome if they were playing for top but finish 5th ;) :D

still playing finals mate. Gotta look at the positives somehow. No doubt you and a few will enjoy the misery.

Mate I've copped it at works all season. Can't wait for Monday morning. ;)

Nothing wrong with giving as good as you take
by MW
Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2016

Lets hope they get the emotion out of their system against GWS and pull off a win and give us the double chance!
by MW
Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finals Week 1

Congrats to Hawthorn for being the only side with a home final from the top 4...discuss

Thursday September 8, 6.10pm at Domain Stadium
Second elimination final - West Coast v Western Bulldogs

Friday September 9, 7.50pm at the MCG
Second qualifying final - Geelong v Hawthorn

Saturday September 10, 3.20pm at ANZ Stadium
First qualifying final - Sydney Swans v Greater Western Sydney

Saturday September 10, 7.10pm at Adelaide Oval
First elimination final - Adelaide v North Melbourne
by MW
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Dogwatcher wrote:I hate the fact we're playing Adelaide this weekend.
Bloody hate it.

Fancy being upset your playing finals. You tragics take this 'issue' way too seriously
by MW
Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hate the fact we're playing Adelaide this weekend.
Bloody hate it.

Fancy being upset your playing finals. You tragics take this 'issue' way too seriously
No they don't. This "issue" is killing the league and is the biggest "issue" ever faced by football in this state.
It'd be like telling Poland they took the whole WW2 "issue" too seriously.

Comparing local footy to WW2...I rest my case your honour.
by MW
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you guys are bitching about letting a player play for his SANFL side when he has played 89% of his games there this year, you need to get a life. Rule or not, he deserves his spot in the SANFL side regardless. Get over it and move on. Sounds like making excuses for a loss already.
by MW
Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

:lol: I did realise I used it, almost edited my post after too :D
by MW
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do i answer this

For your sake I hope so!
by MW
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you think "we" was the Crows in the context of Matts quote, we have a bigger problem than AFL in the SANFL...
by MW
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Centrals V Adelaide Saturday September 3 12:10

I hope CEY gets BOG so this whinge can continue into a second week
by MW
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some of you have some incredible reasons for hypotheticals...how 'bout waiting till after the game beforecomplaining about crowds, players, crows supporters etc
by MW
Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outbreak of butthurtitis i see
by MW
Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

What about a club that's been around for 26 years Booney? :lol:
by MW
Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cows Prediction

Oh goody another thread about the Crows in the finals :lol:
by MW
Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I understand why this whinge is happening, but is there any chance someone can start talking up the SANFL on this forum? Fair dinkum, nearly every thread has a negative tone.
by MW
Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How about come watch the next generation of kids coming through, hoping to get drafted one day, and what an experience for some to come up against not only AFL listed players, but potentially every now and then an AFL star who is playing SANFL after an injury. Come watch the stalwarts of your club battling it out week in week out representing the Guernsey, regardless of the opposition you are facing. Come out to local footy with your mates in an environment that you can still sit around and have a laugh and a beer without being crushed by ridiculous crowds. Bring your kids as most grounds have a 'family friendly' zone.
by MW
Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are right Cracka but once again, these guys read what they want to read. It's sad really.
by MW
Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

21 Full Time Professional athletes v 21 Part Time Semi Professional athletes is just not fair no matter which way anyone words it.

Look at your bloke that ripped his hamstring.....you could see it on his face that he knew that in all probability that his season is over, probably hasn't worked at his day job outside of football this week, accumulated medical bills and rolled up for training long after the little bubble crow boys have gone home to sit on the couch and watch Home & Away....

Wasn't 21 full time professional athletes but lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story hey
by MW
Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm getting no enjoyment out of this at all...but c'mon...a toadie? That was there for the taking!
You guys just need to try and find a little balance rather than one upping each other on sarcastic posts against the Crows sides.
Yep West were bad this year and blind freddy could have seen how bad we were going to be with getting smashed in the draft and rookie draft once again and also the run of injuries we got, with no real recruiting to speak off to replace them. I'm not going to smash the Crows SANFL side and the league in general because of it though.
by MW
Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Heard him introduced last night as "Crows great, Nathan van Berlo"

Yep, just like Carlisle was a "star" when he retired. Bit like when someone passes away their legacy gets inflated somewhat...
by MW
Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nearly a full page given to Riccuito to push his Crow wish list, even if it is to the detriment of the SANFL. He did exactly the same thing when the new stadium deal was being negotiated and the Crows wanted more money. If he thinks the interests of the Crows are in any way under threat he just uses his media profile and blasts away. I would love to know who actually writes and collects the stats for him because he comes across as barely coherent on radio.
He's a Board member of AFC and a media commentator. I would've thought the two are incompatible but in this day and age apparently not. Just witness Brayshaw at North Melbourne and a few others.

Brayshaw, Matthews, McGuire, Koch, Ruccuito to name but a few.

Yeah but those others don't put down the Crows mate, no point in mentioning it on here
by MW
Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: South v Adelaide AO Sunday 12:10

Ah yes Boon, but are they AFL listed goal posts?
by MW
Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

Brodlach wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Poor taste from several cow supporters singing the goodbye song

Ummm I thought they were saying "Boomer"

Thought the crowd show great respect

Correct. But haters gonna hate
by MW
Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Week 2 Finals Live Scores @ Adelaide Oval

Crows are responsible for ferals hoping for injures?
by MW
Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How many Crows AFL supporters actually support another SANFL side?
I have no interest in crows res games but happily go to westies

Could be, but if that's the case how does the inclusion of the reserves benefit the competition? Less rounds, byes, smaller crowds, totally compromised competition, no atmosphere, lack of integrity and reduced media interest beyond who will make next weeks AFL team.

The possibility of increased television audience when the Crowserves play; positives are there for the Crows and their sponsors, some spin off for the opposition sponsors I guess. Negative is once again the Crows are getting more and more exposure.

These are the things the SANFL needed to take into consideration when allowing Crows and Port to field reserves sides.
The previous model was just not working for the AFL clubs (I know that does not matter to everyone on here).
by MW
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10-15k is a very broad range. 10k is only 1000 less than now not really a earth shattering disaster.

Did you know the Crows are also responsible for the Beaumont children disappearance?
I'm sure Booney will be on your back over that one. Classy.

Classy? As opposed to people comparing this to war, referring to Crows as cancer and hoping and celebrating injuries to players?
Classy is long gone on here mate
by MW
Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

This could start a new topic...what's the worst thing you've done on the footy field!

I literally shit myself whilst playing for the southern eagles. We had white shorts that day as well wasn't a great moment. Big feed of KFC hot and spicy the night before with a blend of 28 Red cans was a recipe for disaster.

Defiantly the worst thing I've done one the footy field.

Thread over, we have a winner :lol:
by MW
Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals Week 1

Rik E Boy wrote:
MW wrote:IMO it's the change of direction that throws the leg out. He is not deliberately trying to kick him

Some of the comments on here... :lol: :lol:

I know right
by MW
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

stampy wrote:someone on here that should know better, trolling the football pages, very poor form, but not surprising really :roll:

Well that narrows it down to 90% of users :lol:
by MW
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Marriage equality.

Do you choose your preference in women? Blonde? Brunette? Buxom?
I don't give a shit what they do. If the church don't want them married in a church, fair enough. Not all marriages are in churches.
Government are missing out on a publicity goldmine here...imagine the jobs growth in the industry with the % rise in receptions
by MW
Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Melbourne 2016

So Farren Ray chooses retirement yet Harvey and Dal Santo are delisted...what does that tell you about this club...
by MW
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The crows have said they don't want to fork out $500k to play in a AFL reserves comp

But they shell out 400k to play in the SANFL each year?
Yep, that's the stupidity of it all

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Well it's simple really.
AFL do not want an AFL reserves side so the fact Adelaide would need to fork out $500k for it is mute as it is not their decision.
SANFL agreed to have Adelaide in the SANFL at $400k and Adelaide accepted.
by MW
Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Silly Season, Trades and Rumours and utter BS

I hear Collingwood are into Wells as well.
Why would Crows get a guy who will be 32 by the time 2017 season starts? I call bullshit
by MW
Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I haven't been able to post up until now, what have I missed? :shock: :lol:

I give as much as I get so all good, bring it on! :twisted:

What can I say about Saturday night that hasn't been said already...Sydney were incredible, we were poo except for a couple of 5-10 minute patches. I think that is just about it.
Desperately need some polish in the midfield, way too many in and under handballers and our kickers were exposed to the pressure.
I'm not sure you can criticise the forwards too much, the supply was almost zero. Tex needs to learn to not turn his back on the play though, he's in a really bad habit of doing that.

Apologies if I don't respond to all the posts directed towards me, I don't have time ;)
by MW
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wedgie wrote:In fairness I think he's a bit of a runner and might have been in the City to Bay Fun Run yesterday. Mind you why someone would put Fun and Run in the same sentence is beyond me.

Yep sure was, great day out. The whole family did it this year, kids and all.
by MW
Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this a piss poor troll attempt or are you serious and don't understand the difference?
by MW
Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

another grub wrote:17 afl players doesnt mean sh't if the league/umpires/club itself is manipulationg the results.
by MW
Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Preliminary Finals

Danger BOG, thank Christ we recruited him otherwise the Crows might have made the top 4! :shock:
Tipett and Davis say Hi too ;)
Whatever makes you feel better
Oh it does. I don't mind if Geelong come 17th, as long as the franchise that destroyed the SANFL comes 18th or doesn't win shit.
I've already seen 3 more flags this century than I expected to. ;)
So you would rather see the crows fail than your own team succeed.

cracka, that's 90% of users on this forum.
It's the usual MO....their team loses and time to slag Crows in either AFL or SANFL.
Sit back and enjoy the tears.
by MW
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Time for a rebuild Cats. Went full tilt at it this year and failed.
First thing to do, sack Scott.
by MW
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely club runs out of patience with Motlop and shops him in the off season
by MW
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |