Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

So uni is structured as so...?

As - div1
Bs - div1r
Cs - div7
Ds - c1
Es - c2?
Fs - div7r?

their div 7r side is their most incompetent side? :)
Well no disrespect to anyone playing in Div 7, but out of those yes I think 7R is easily the lowest standard of football, so makes sense.

Try telling that to Henley!!!!!
by tomo
Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to the Smithfield Football Club.

On field they are a very well drilled running side.
They have class all over the ground.
There were a couple of incidents on field but the coaching staff handled it well!!!!

Off field the officials and players were quite friendly and appeard to be quite modest even after handing us a spanking!!!
Thanks for the post match beers guys!!!

Bit of a reality check for our lads!!! But im sure we have enough character to respond and move forward!!!!!
by tomo
Sun May 18, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great win by houton over uni. are all the uni boys in brazil? :)

feeling for smosh boys, 30 goal loss. sure they chose to come to div 7 (if not forced too) but 50 blokes again just want a kick and a catch on a saturday arvo made to play highly tuned paid agraders. what a ridiculous competition :)

seeing wingfield kick 8 goals a great sign must have won a lot of footy contests on the day so keep rising royals

was told uni had 8 out.

Give credit where credit is due!!!

We played a good game!!!!

If uni cant cover 8 players being out when they have about 200 play for their club and 3 sides below their c's to pull players up from their must be something wrong.

When we have 8 players out it's a different story!!! We are a small club with limited numbers
And lets face what team doesnt have 8 players out this time of year!!!!
by tomo
Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Umm, I"m not sticking up for anyone here but this person is clearly from North Pines, who has just given their side of the story, which they are within their rights to do.

Why reply with that tomo

Maybe wrong FC but After last game against them being accused of certain things that never happened I am sceptical.
by tomo
Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

let me start by saying im not a North Pinnes player, I know Ricky and a few guys that play at North Pines and they are well respected hardworking blokes who love to play footy on the weekend to socialize and keep fit, for Ricky to pull the team off on the 4th quarter things must have been pretty serious, i think with previous clubs like Kaurna Eagles and Glandore it seems to me North Pines has unfortunately been labeled as thugs because of previous indiscretions involving indigenous players which North Pines is predominately made up of, with some of the comments from "Q" one would think he feared for his life out on the field Saturday :evil: :roll: from the outside looking in and reading the previous comments it was more to do with the quality of umpiring or lack there of and seems its a repeat offender judging by previous comments, if an umpire is so one sided and continually holds grudges he/she SHOULD NOT BE UMPIRING, Definition of umpire in English: Umpire; noun "an official who watches a game or match closely to enforce the rules and arbitrate on matters arising from the play" so that means what happened 9 games ago stays at 9 games ago not retaliated upon when one next umpires them. I've seen and been apart of some very very ordinary umpiring in the APFL over the last 6-7 years but when its to do with finals i believe neutral umpires should be used to stamp out favoritism and grudges, and by neutral i mean league hopping!! for example Riverland Independant umpire the RFL and vice versa, BL&G umpire APFL finals and vice verser, SAAFL umpires to maybe swap with SFL or Hills Central umpires, this may never happen its just a suggestion but it would put an end to favoritism and one sided finals oh and umpires that hold grudges but that would have also meant Uni would have had mad Monday yesterday :lol:

We've all been on the end of bias umpiring, especially in the lower grades with club umpries. I played in a final against Uni four years ago with said umpire and he was blatanlty favouring the Uni side but not once did either our captain or coach contemplate pulling our side off* the park.

Bet you they wouldnt have walked off if they were winning!!!
by tomo
Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done Smithfield FC.
You have done a fantastic job turning things around and becoming a great club.

Well deserved.
by tomo
Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Is that Shane Lynch who coached Onkas? if so good luck with that.
Wasn't he at Aldinga this year when they were being flogged, before Shane Crawford & the Footy Show saved them.

Yep, the same coach that was on the front page of the advertiser with the headline 'Is this the worst coach in Australia?'
by tomo
Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No wonder HDFC is killing the pole above, they are the only side up there that are actually in the division!!!!
by tomo
Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

norm11 wrote:Angle vale 30 22
Flinders uni 1 7

Long year for Flinders Uni!

Howd their reserves go?
by tomo
Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

The lockleys coach has got his club(s) promoted 2 of the last 4 years.

I'll be backing him to do it again.
Can coach and is a good bloke too just hope he gets the win in the big dance that he deserves

Zedman is a very good coach, he has great knowledge of all the opposition's players and game plans and will always find the right match ups.

Im certain that when it comes to the business end of the season he will get the job done!!
by tomo
Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |